main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How many Clone Pilots do *you* have?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Thena, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    None at all. The newer waves have finally hit home here, however, no Clone Pilots! :mad:

2. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    No Clone Pilots here yet [face_plain]

Naturally we haven't gotten any yet, because I want that figure more than any other right now. Oh, no Ephant Mon either [face_plain]

Gotta love Hasbro's midwest distribution.

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Now Tina, no hitting on Hothy-Babe!

LGM, 4? Just 2. You attach the 2 bubbles to the sides of teh gunship, then stick the 2 pilots in the 2 cockpits. :)

4. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I hope you guys are planning on using the Throne Room March for the wedding! ;)

5. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I was thinking Across The Stars... [face_love]

6. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Yeah I know Sithy, But the Turrets look Much Cooler with a Clone pilot manning it. :cool: [face_mischief] It's probably just me. [face_blush]

7. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    i think the turrets also look better super glued to teh gunship... but hey that's just my opinion... but i'm sure sithy would agree w/ me [face_mischief]...haha :p

8. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    LGM, I just figured that since there's no one manning on the exterior it in the *MOVIE*, it'd look weird to have that on the figure. :) Just IMO.
    Plus, with 3 Clonies, Yoda, Mace and Ki-Adi in teh gunship (which looks even more rad now than it does in my pictures :D ), there isn't much space (although the first point is the main reason why I don't want them there).

And Hothy: It's "Sithy", not "Sith"! :p Oh, and good guess on the superglue! [face_laugh]

9. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    i know i fixed it :D i just suck really bad at trying to type fast...

10. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    So type slower. :p

You know, fast girls DON'T turn me on.

:p

11. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    I gotcha Sithy :D
    For some reason I "remember" seeing Clone pilots manning Turrets on Gunship ?[face_plain] Maybe the AOTC DVD will clear it up for me. :p
    BTW I think Hothy's been getting a little light headed cause of all the Glue and such. :D :p

12. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    no just disoriented due to my big "concussion" i received earlier!! didn't you read about my big head trauma in the collector's tap cafe?? in basketball practice i was diving for a ball and got flipped in the air and landed straigt on my temple/cheek area and got knocked unconcious for a couple of seconds... fun stuff :D and i just kept playing and now i have a bruise on my face.. the coach was like are your eyes always this dialated? i just said yes and kept playing cause i didn't want to be a little sell-out cry baby... ya know :p. so blame my bad typing on the head trauma guys....not my super glue!

13. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    Oh dear, I think I missed that post! :( Poor Hothy! [face_plain] Hope you Feel better soon. :) I hope you have good health care, Cause you sure do need it! :p :D I thought you would appreciate my Dark humor ;)

14. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    ya i would of except your dissing my super glue and hurting its feelings... :D!!! that glue holds my life and toys together :p pun intended... bhahaha i think this hit to my head is making me goofier then usual...haha

15. Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I have 9 clone pilots..4 each for my two gunships and 1 sealed in the package

16. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    LOL, No wonder these suckers are hard to find, everyone buying 3+ to fill there Gunships 8-}

I've seen 2 so far - 1 was 8.99, the other 14.99. I think I'll wait until I find it for 4.99/5.49 ;)

17. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    I would snatch up that pilot next time you see him Quickstrike :) Otherwise you might be waiting a while for him. :) Most buy them for Gunship which means we buy at least 2, Plus probably one to keep in package :D I have 5!

18. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    Finally got teh gunship today :), but I haven't even seen the clone pilots yet! :mad:

Are you guys REALLY getting married? [face_shocked]

19. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
  20. Twelve_Motion

Feb 12, 2002
  21. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    Sorry about that, Thought maybe you were being silly. :) No one's gettin' hitched 12Motion :) It was Hothy & Sithy being Silly, That's all, Which is why I was laughing. It's reminded me of something Princess Tina said in Clone Pilot Thread today about them earlier. :) Check out the 1st page. ;)
    Enjoy your Gunship! It's Great isn't it! :D

22. Twelve_Motion

Feb 12, 2002
    Uh... umm... I knew that! ;)

23. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    Well, 1st I thought your post was funny because I thought You were kidding! Then I thought if you were serious! :eek: I can't help but find that Funny, Sorry but it seemed pretty Obvious to me Everyone was kidding. I'm going to Give up trying to explain myself now :)

24. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    None yet. I'm hoping to find some on my way to see Episode II in Imax on Friday.

I will be getting a least 3 of them.

25. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    I've been looking but can't find one :(

Then second i see one, i'll get it. I went to TRU on sat. and got #41-#52 but no Ephant Mon, Clone Trooper Pilot or one more.... i am not exactly sure which.... maybe the droideka? Is it's number before #52? I'm not at home right now, or i'd check.

Whcih really bums me out. I really want that droideka!!!, even more than the Clons Trooper Pilot! (Or, just as much, maybe :p )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.