main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch How many seasons?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Apr 28, 2021.

?

How many seasons

1. 1

2.6%
  2. 2

20.5%
  3. 3

28.2%
  4. 4

41.0%
  5. 5

2.6%
  6. 6+

5.1%
  1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I would only say no more then five seaons, becuase i think they go each seasons with ayear similar to rebels did, and if 5 seasons have covered the first five years of the empire, then we have fallen order plus by then we see only strom troopers and only few clones still in service.

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    wat

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Compared to clone wars i agree they felt more small scale and self contained, Rebels was going to have more seasons but only ended at 4th.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I could see this show going anywhere from 2-5 seasons really

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I say it will still be 4 seasons of Bad Batch. Season two we see the Return of the Senate and more into how Republic becomes the Empire. Plenty of storytelling for teo or three more seasons.

7. Riv_Shiel

Riv_Shiel Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2014
    The first episodes feel like they might be setting up this season to be the "Echo season". If the first season was the "Hunter season", maybe they intend to focus on one member each season. The possibility that they could be thinking that way makes 5 seasons more likely than I would have thought a few days ago.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    very intresting indeed, would be fun if the last season is Wrecker at the foucus. I like it if it is Tech.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
  9. Riv_Shiel

Apr 12, 2014
    I figure the Crosshair atonement season, but who knows.

10. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    End it this season and pour these resources into an animated OT4 show set during the Galactic Civil War, or post-ROTJ.

Darth Baga and Sarge like this.
  11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    if we inculde him, i think the last season will focus on Omega as she grown into late teenager young adult. 5-6 seasons is possible cover the first five years of the empire. first we deal with clones getting faced out, then a small clone rebellion and creating early relbel factions.

and bor you know you can have more animated shows then just one right.

12. Riv_Shiel

Apr 12, 2014
    I think all the seasons will focus on Omega.

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah probably, she is this shows Ahsoka/Ezra type.

14. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I think 3 seasons or so would be enough. This gets bit old fast until new ideas come in. 3 seasons I think it might remain interesting enough though.

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    4 seasons.

cwustudent likes this.
  16. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I would watch them for sure, but I think many would get bored of this show. It is kind of a fanservice and fillerish in that way. We need more character development to keep this show going for so long.

SyndicThrass and Sarge like this.
  17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    and that will happen for 4 seasons, i don't think anybody wanted ony 2 or 3 seasons of Rebels or less seasons of Clone Wars.

18. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    It really depends on how long they can keep this show interesting though. I think max 5 seasons though.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    With good writers and characters they keep going for a while. This might also be the last time we see the Regular clones outside Rex and maybe Cody. And we will get more characters from the clone wars like the senators. The clones faced out and might be clone rebellion. Rebellion slowly being made. I think 4-5 seasons is perfect for a show about the Republic being turned into the Empire we know from Rebels/Andor/OT Trilogy.

20. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    For some reason I've got it in my head that Ahsoka is only going to be one season and after that she'll occasionally pop up on other shows.

My gut tells me that The Acolyte and Skeleton Crew will only get one or two seasons.

I think they confirmed that Mando is getting four seasons total if all goes well?

Andor is getting one more season.

I doubt TBOBF is coming back.

cwustudent likes this.
  21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think since Acolyte is start of a new era like Mandalorian is for post ROTJ, it will get many Seasons and maybe spin-offs.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  22. Darth Baga

Darth Baga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 21, 2021
    I think 3 or 4 seasons is realistic. I always imagined the series having a similar longevity to Rebels.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I still think a fifth season is possible if we go from ROST to Fallen Order.

24. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2022
    Bad Batch 3 to 4, its not like Clone Wars where it can go on forever.

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Bad Batch could go up to Kenobi if they wanted. by Kenobi clones is 23 and with double aging be 46 years old. Lets say Rex fight the good fight for 10 years. They wound't really change mutch in appearance as clones from the ultimate bounty hunter.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023