main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo How many times have you seen Solo? How many times do you plan to see Solo?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Leoluca Randisi, Jun 4, 2018.

1. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yes... Solo was added to Disney+ in July.

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Yup, Solo is on there.

Still no Ewok movies though. [face_not_talking]

Sadie Erso, EHT, Bor Mullet and 2 others like this.
  3. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Ooooo, nice!

Bor Mullet and TCF-1138 like this.
  4. Sadie Erso

Sadie Erso Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2020
    Last time I watched it.... Ummm.. When it came in theaters... Unfortunately...
    We were the ONLY ones in the whole theater. So we got to choose anywhere we wanted. My sisters, dad and I went... It was awesome! We could talk whenever we wanted to and shriek during the scary parts...
    I wouldn't watch it again... Which means: One time-- have I watched the movie. :(

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  5. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    I've probably seen Solo three or four times. I'll continue to watch it whenever I do a marathon. I enjoy it, but I don't like it enough to really get in the mood for it as a standalone.

Sadie Erso likes this.
  6. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I'm the opposite with Solo. I think it's a lot of fun to watch on a rainy day if I feel like "light" Star Wars, but if I'm doing a marathon I'll skip it, as I think it, unlike Rogue One, breaks the flow of the Saga.

7. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    That was YOU!? I want my money back.

Sadie Erso likes this.
  8. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    Bor Mullet likes this.
  9. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    We were in the back row for that showing.

10. Sadie Erso

Aug 3, 2020
    No... You weren't.... I would have recognized you then. ;)

Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.
  11. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Solo is pure fun, you don't get invested in Val, Rio and Beckett so it's not such a downer when they die. It's all about enjoying Han, Lando and Chewie when their characters were just like the first time we meet them.

Sarge likes this.
  12. TsmHedorah

TsmHedorah Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 7, 2022
    It's probably useless to comment in this thread since it was created to discuss how many times, we saw Solo in theaters. I guess, it's not too late. I saw it twice in theaters. The theater closest to my house actually shows most major blockbusters a day early, so I saw Solo a day early, and then I went back to see it for the official release day. I was reading some of the other comments in this thread of people who saw it upwards of 4 times, which is awesome. I extremely regret not seeing it more times in theaters. I really enjoyed Solo at the time, and it's gone on to become my second favorite Star Wars film. This is why I hate that I didn't see it more times, I remember just getting really busy and was just unable to see it again. However, since its release on home media, I've seen it many many many times and I can't wait to watch it many more times.