main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo How many times have you seen Solo? How many times do you plan to see Solo?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Leoluca Randisi, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014
    Twice so far; don't know if I'll be able to get back to the theater, but this will be a frequent viewing at home when the 4K/Blu Ray is released.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I doubt I will do another cinema showing but I'm sure I'll watch it quite a bit once it's on Sky Movies.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    5. Aiming for 8. But this may as well be out on home release already so we can get started on what will inevitably be an absurd number of viewings.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I think AOTC was my SW film with the most cinema viewings.

5. Bob Effette

Bob Effette Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    Only once at the cinema. I’ll watch again on home release.

6. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I just got back from my third viewing my sister and nephew saw it for the first time. My sister said it was her favorite of the Disney movies she loved the humor and was laughing throughout I was laughing with her! I got a souvenir cup and popcorn bucket I love them really well made my nephew gets to keep the coke cup I get the Popcorn bucket!

when I got home waiting in the mail box was a birthday gift from my Aunt In California my Birthday was June 5th she got me Skywalker Ranch Golf Balls and Tee's what a nice surprise to come home to after seeing Solo!

My theater had about 20-30 people in it the theater wasn't crowded most people at my theater were seeing Solo. I plan to see it two more times with my mom and dad for there second times seeing it and hopefully my 4th and 5th...

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Chosen_Jedi74 likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Saw it for my third time this Wednesday

I’ll try to see it one or two more times.

8. Joruuuuuus C'baoth

Joruuuuuus C'baoth Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 28, 2018
    I've seen it twice thus far. I'm usually not much for seeing things in theaters too many times, so I'll probably wait till it's on BluRay and add it to my pre-Star-Wars-Film-Release-Binge playlist.

9. Organafan

Organafan Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2017
    I saw it twice, that first Friday and then following Monday. I'm thinking about seeing it one more time.
    Does anyone have that exact line of dialogue from the campfire scene about not trusting people and how they will always let you down?

10. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    It looks like the Blu-ray will be out sometime in early September. I know how I'll be spending my birthday evening towards the end of that month.

11. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Gonna go for a third time here in an hour or so! Looking forward to it!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014
    This is a tough time of year for me. Normally I'd be up to 3-4 viewings right now. That's one reason I think it would do better in December. So right now I am at 2 viewings, and I plan on grabbing another this weekend. Maybe another next week if I can swing it in my schedule.

13. Chosen_Jedi74

Chosen_Jedi74 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    Saw it three times the first week it was out. I plan on seeing it a 4th time this coming Tuesday with my kids and the grandparents. I'll probably see it at least 5 times in the the theater. I wonder with schools closing for summer break might give Solo a little momentum at the box office.

Moff Hylldar likes this.
  14. My Palpatine Eyes

My Palpatine Eyes Jedi Knight

Apr 9, 2018
    I've only seen it twice so far because my work schedule has been hectic lately. I definitely plan on seeing it again. Every day, I think about at least some scene. The Chewbacca- Han meeting scene seems to creep into my imagination all the time.

SunStar likes this.
  15. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I am seeing a lot of people in here saying they are seeing it 2-5 times how Is this not doing well at the box office with all the fanboys going for multiple viewings? @Bowen Probably is up to his 40th view by now am I right?

16. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Saw it for a third time as planned, and it might have been my favorite viewing yet! This movie is such a blast!

17. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Seen it twice. I’m satisfied with that for now.

18. DarthHass

DarthHass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2004
    Did my 3rd viewing yesterday night. Ipic theater in Houston. Pretty much sold out (the reclining seats not all the ones in the front). Good audience. Laughs but no clapping at the end like my second viewing.

19. Moff Hylldar

Moff Hylldar Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2018
    Seen it only once sofar. I actually don't have to much time these weeks, unfortunately. (My wife and I have a cottage in the countryside that we spend time in, and its needs paint job and other maintenance). But I hope to see it a couple of time more. As well as buy the DVD.

Btw I almost even missed it being released! I don't really follow the actuality of the entertainment media and had expected it to be released later this year. They apparently also didn't do much advertising for it because usually one does not simply miss a new SW release. (I've already even seen some conspiracy theories about how Kathleen Turner would on purpose let a movie about a "white male" character flop [face_laugh])

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  20. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Only once so far. I'll probably see it one more time in theaters, like I have with the other Disney SW films.

21. DarthIommi

DarthIommi Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2017
    I've seen it twice in the theatre, will likely see it one more time. Really enjoyed it.

22. Jedi_Fenrir767

Jedi_Fenrir767 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 16, 2013
    Once for free at a fan screening will be waiting till it hits Home Video before seeing it again!

23. BadCane

BadCane Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2015
    Saw it twice. Will be seing it again for the last time in theaters tomorrow.

24. lovethedarkside

lovethedarkside Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2017
    Saw it for 4th time today. Loved it just as much! I still really like Alden as Han and I really hope we see all these characters again!

My sister, who is a Han fan, finally saw the movie. It's her favorite movie since the OT.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

25. miasma

miasma Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 29, 2013
    I thought I might see it for the first time this past weekend, but then the weather turned out nicer than expected, so I went hiking instead. Next weekend, it's supposed to be nice again, so I'm going canoeing. This is why I never understand the decision to release big movies in the nice weather. I guess we'll get a rainy weekend eventually, and then maybe I'll check it out.