main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How was your halloween????

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by odj_310388, Nov 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    Mine was ok, my house got egged, but myself and a few of my friends went up to the top of the alotments where there is a construction of a new old house. We started to play dares there, it was real fun! :D

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    I went to work as usual then stayed home - I think I've outgrown Halloween :(

3. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    . :eek: I thought you could never outgrow halloween!?

4. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Everything went really well. Myself and 2 friends decided to have a Star Wars theme, so I went as Anakin, friend 1 went as Darth Maul and friend 2 went as Obi-Wan Kanobi. Now the biggest mistake I made was choosing a character that the vast majority of people have yet to see in the movie, the reason for this being that around 90% will wait for it to come out on video rather than go to the cinema. So while Darth Maul (or Mauley as I called him) got all the attention in the party, I did manage to hold a quiet air of superiority due to the detail and work I put into my costume (Coloured bits on the hair braid a prime example). However I now feel that I largely wasted my time, seeing as I spent most of the night explaining to people who I was and why I wasn?t 10 years old anymore 
    But the best part of the night came when we all had one to many beers and decided to have a big lightsaber dual in the pub garden. I?m afraid we rather got lost in our roles at this point though! Darth Maul fell over a flowerpot and spent the rest of the night limping in pain (You haven?t lived until you?ve heard Darth Maul screaming ?Owe! My bloody leg, stop the fight?), I took a lightsaber slap in the face and Obi-Wan spilt an entire pint, which sent him dangerously close to the dark side. Other highlights include someone trying to sell me death sticks, playing pool with lightsabers and my attempt to use a Jedi mind trick on the barman (one of my life long ambitions fulfilled on that one!). But I?m sad to say that it didn?t work, however he was quick enough to use the brilliant line ?you?re Jedi mind trick won?t work on me?, so at least there was one person there who knew who I was. If only uncle George could have released the movie a few weeks earlier, I would have made a much better impression, oh well there?s always next year.

5. death-sticks

death-sticks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    very interesting.

on halloween, i forgot to set my alarm clock the night before and slept in till 2:30, exactly when my school day is supposed to end. being the un-conniving person i am, i told both my parents who were about to let me skip the extracurricular math class that makes me superior to everyone else(according to my mother) what i had done inadvertantly and the made me go. all in all, i skipped one of my favorite holidays...again.

6. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    Halloween was alright for me i guess, well, bloody hilairious. Some Kid who lived by me wanted to send a firework through my front window, BUT his "planning" was far to poor to make any real effect, so instead of crashing through MY window it went straight into his girlfriends (who lives opposite me) dads car (well, ex-girlfriend now) and hes in a whole heap of trouble.

So apart from my sadistic pleasure in other peoples downfall, halloween was kinda crappy, seeing as i havent talked to my girlfriend since then.......

7. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    f-o-j: [face_laugh] hilarious beyond measure. now, who can say that karma doesn't exist?

8. Fall-on-Jin

Oct 22, 2001
    lol i think someone likes me up there....

9. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
  10. Fall-on-Jin

Oct 22, 2001
    i was on about some sorta god of good luck lol

11. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    um. okay.

so you believe in god(s)?

12. Fall-on-Jin

Oct 22, 2001
    Well, i don't beleive that there is abosultely nothing there. im sticking to beliving in something, but not something specific.

13. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
  14. JediRuler

JediRuler Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 15, 2002
    wait......I thought the whole Halloween thingy didn't flow in Britain ::seriously confused::

BTW........LOL......crazy kid :D

My Halloween was great. Barely any homeowork that night and we went around to all the rich houses so we got tons of candy. I also had tons of candy left at home from the trick or treaters. Yum Yum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.