main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST How will Episode IX end?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Wildcatbarry, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    The binary sunset theme playing as Luke and the other force ghosts watch Rey begin a new order (possibly with Ben there too), R2 there with her. A small montage of each character having a moment. Leia as a new senate member or whatever, with 3po by her side. Poe as a leader training pilots, BB8 raring to fly in his x-wing. Finn embracing whatever role he steps into, either as a leader, or even something unique, not involving war at all. Rose working on a ship, maybe even Poe's during his sequence. Chewie booting up the falcon with lando, looking at the dice that still hang there. Lando bittersweet about being captain of the falcon again, before punching off, maybe with Maz in tow. The final shot back to Luke, Obi-wan, Yoda, and Anakin with Rey. A look up. twin suns setting on a peaceful galaxy. Music swells. Luke smiles, satisfied. The galaxy has hope for a brighter future. Iris.

Directed by JJ Abrams.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    IlhamKamaruddin and FN1971 like this.
  2. FN1971

FN1971 Jedi Padawan star 2

Jun 13, 2018
    Ewoks and Porgs and resistance dancing together in the woods around the fire with helmets of the FO ,and KOR, used as a drums.
    Rey and Ben hug.
    Unmistakble chemistry been seen between them again.
    Than Kylo walks around and hugs all around saying sorry .
    Force ghosts of Luke, Leia, Yoda, Obi-wan and Anakin appear. ReyBen look at them chearfully.Its visible Leia holds Han's dices as a necklace.
    Rey looks at Ben gently and points..go...
    Ben approaches ghost, does another sorry.
    He returns to Rey, ReyLo haevily implied again.
    End rolls.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    KSennia likes this.
  3. ChipRock

ChipRock Jedi Padawan

Dec 21, 2015
    Pan across the smoking ruins of the resistance base... everybody is dead... Cut to First Order command ship where Rey is hailed as the new Supreme Leader. The end.

moxlox likes this.
  4. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Hopefully a LOTR-style epilogue showing what happens to everyone after the war.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. ObidioJuan

ObidioJuan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2002
    Posted this in another thread.

It will end in the wedding celebrations as Rey becomes the First Queen of the GFFA and Ben the King, or perhaps he will be the Hand of the Queen...

Maybe Warwick Davis will play the Hand of the queen...

... nah

6. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    Kylo dies, Rey turns to the dark side and becomes Supreme Leader, and broom boi finds Luke's lightsaber......once again darkness rises and light to meet it....the cycle continues.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  7. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Broom Boy learns that his dad is Vacuum Cleaner Man!

Darth Smurf likes this.
  8. Set Future 66

Set Future 66 Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2018
    Master Yoda speaking to Anakin Skywalker ghost.

9. Psych_Jedi

Psych_Jedi Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    Camera pans towards a dark, hidden castle with a plague that reads: "Realm of Darth Plagueis"; then a shot of Plaugueis himself, who winks at the camera. *End Credits*

10. CaptainCrunch2007

CaptainCrunch2007 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2007
    A throne room, Empress Rey now Darth something is sitting on the throne, her eyes glow yellow. On the wall we see a carbonite slab with Ren trapped for all eternity with a look of agony on his face. We see a jar in the corner on a elaborate stand and see Rose's head floating inside. A figure strides to the throne and kneels he's wearing all white and he stands. Grand Admiral Hux address the Empress "My lady, we've trapped the insurgents in the Hoth system and stand ready". Rey glowers at Hux "Wipe them out Admiral, and no more mistakes". Venator cruiser , inside Poe and Finn are desperately trying to fix the hyper drive when about 20 First Order Star Destroyers pop into the system and open fire.

In the Force Realm, Palpatine stands with ghost of Anakin Skywalker who's gone back to being Vader pre suit and they're giving the Luke ghost a all eternity super force wedgie while he screams in pain.

11. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    It ends where it all started; Two robed Jedi (perhaps Rey and someone else) boarding a small Republic Cruiser on their way to help negoiate a trade dispute.

Wildcatbarry likes this.
  12. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    A grand ceremony like at the end of ANH

lovethedarkside likes this.
  13. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    I like the image. But please no taxations and trade routes!

14. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    Oh totally. The galaxy has bigger problems to worry about than taxes. I'm thinking...pirates or warlords vs peaceful traders. A real job the protectors of the galaxy.

DannyD likes this.
  15. The Regular Mustache

Dec 22, 2015
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends with somebody making a comment that there are still evil forces out there in the galaxy who will try to fill the power vacuum left by a defeated First Order and one of the characters will say something like, “and we’ll be there to stop them”.

So it’s sort of a set up for future films.

lovethedarkside likes this.
  16. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003

wow...................dark....................[face_hypnotized]

Bit of a cop-out, but...I wouldn't hate that....[face_thinking]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  17. CaptainCrunch2007

CaptainCrunch2007 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2007
    Well my other idea was to have Rey standing over Ren holding up his head for all to see, and then we get the slow clap scene from those team movies made in the 90's, so I went with my first instincts.

18. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Rey says, "I can feel peace in the Force and throughout the galaxy." She sees Luke as a Force ghost with Anakin, Obi and Yoda.

Then C-3PO laughs for the first time in 40 years and says "The chances of peace throughout the galaxy are 4,672,556,133,566,456,645,775,562...to one. The chances of Disney letting us rest...0".

19. The Regular Mustache

Dec 22, 2015
    See I'm thinking that they're going to make more Star Wars movies that will take place after the events of Ep. IX so it's probably better to acknowledge future threats rather then giving us a happily ever after ending in Ep. IX only to turn around in a few years to say, " The New New Republic is falling apart AGAIN because of another threat."

A power vacuum or some sort of acknowledgement that the peace is fragile would be a good way to do some table setting for the future movies.

DARTH_BELO likes this.
  20. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    Luke finally gets a dignified ending.

[​IMG]

21. moxlox

moxlox Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    R2-D2 is re-activated years later by the Whills.

22. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    With thunderous applause....

Wildcatbarry and moxlox like this.
  23. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    "I really need to pee. There's no post credit scenes, right?"

LunarMoth likes this.
  24. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I miss Porgy Porg on that picture

25. Jamarn Santill

Jamarn Santill Jedi Padawan

Jan 6, 2018
    With all the dark Rey ideas posted here, I actually would love a dream sequence or vision like that if done well and used effectively! Ridley seems perfect for this!