main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG How Will Padme Die In Episode III?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexi

Alexi Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    Will they haven't really but who knows what can bloom - remember love does not blossom immediately in some relationships it rather grows with time. Really though I don't like that theory it was just what someone said and I kinda worked it in their just to see what it sounded like.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    May I know where is written that Luke remembered his father? :)

In the ROTJ novelization, Leia remembered something about the adults talking in hush voice, a woman crying and her taken from her crib. (sorry, the recent coma my computer suffered had wipe all data on these evidences). Luke on the other hand has absolutely no memory of his parents.

And nobody had ever mentioned and raised the evidence from the original Script or novelization that Luke remembered his father within the 3 years since TPM came out.

LOL, everyone! I wrote that song after listening the upteen times to "25 Minutes (Too Late)" from MLTR. [face_laugh] There's another for Han singing to Leia in the Carbornite Freezing chamber in my website under Humor. Lots more will follow suit someday! ;) Oh yes, the Yoda and Star Wars Pie Lyrics(NOT The Saga Begins by Weird Al!) also got some .mid accompanying them. :D Pity Tripod didn't support .mp3 or my Saga Begins and YODA by Weird Al will have the whole song accompanying them too!

3. Alexi

Alexi Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I remember him saying something about his father in ROTJ but it might just be a misunderstanding on my part of what Luke says.

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    In the movie, Luke only mentioned his father is Vader, the Force runs in his family (my father have it, I have it, and sister have it . . . ) blah blah. Will check out the novelization soon.

5. Alexi

Alexi Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    Its a while since I've watched it so my old mind must be forgetting things, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.