main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation How would you make a KOTOR movie?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by powerpackers90, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powerpackers90

powerpackers90 Jedi Padawan

Apr 5, 2015
    What the title says. If you can make got the green light to make a Canon KOTOR era movie how would you do it? Would you adapt the games? Make an original story? Any thing!

Me because the story line is kinda long for one movie. I'd break it up into a trilogy. 1st film is before the game with Bastila and the Endor Spire crew going after Revan. the 2nd film then would be the first half of the game up til Bastila is captured by Malik, and the hero learns the truth about him and Revan. Finally movie #3 would be the end of the game with him and his crew finding the last Star Map and going after Basita and getting revenge on Malik.

Also i'd tighten up the story to fit in better with Star Wars cannon. Having it take place 1000 years before Episode 1 instead of 4000 before Episode 1, Moraband over Korriban, The Mandalorian War is what caused the birth of the Republic. which is just forming here while the Sith attack, Revan sees visions of the coming of a "chosen one", The Sith Empire defeat leads to the Jedi believing the Sith are no more, and Bane would be Malik's apprentice and seeing what caused the Sith to fall starts the "rule of 2", and Bastila and Revan at the end of it run off together to Tatooine and take the name "Skywalker". (I know fan ficy but i'd like it)

2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
  3. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    I wouldn't. I would turn it into a mini-series Band of Brothers style instead. That would cover only the first game. If it is successful you can try and do another one about the second game. Anything beyond that isn't worthy of being used.

The content would follow the actual one in the game(s). It wouldn't be 100% possible to translate a game into a show/movie, but characters, design, plot and most of the dialogue are definately doable.

4. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  5. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    This isn't really the place for this, and we already have a Kotor thread. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.