main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Animated Shorts "Hunted" - Star Wars Squadrons CG Short

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Accipiter, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2015
    a separate promotional short movie for the new Squadrons video game

2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    He should've used his ejection seat instead of going down into the water.

Maarek Stele is badly missed.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  3. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2015
    Maybe the electronics were compromised after the TIE took laser damage.

4. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Always love getting things from the Imperial POV. And especially when the Imperials are portrayed as highly skilled, professional and capable.

Hope this time the Imperial campaign won't end up with the main protagonists defecting to the New Republic few missions in like in Battlefront 2.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 6

Oct 28, 2014
    Just considering the timeline of Squadrons, I wonder if it's possible they might squeeze in a bridge to the BF2 campaign. If I'm not mistaken, the events of Squadrons takes place right after the Death Star II explosion.
    Iden Versio was still with the Empire at that point, but defected shortly after. Personally I think it would be cool if they gave even a brief nod to her by name or even a more general name drop of Inferno Squad.