main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Am - Diary of a Clonetrooper (Updated 12/17/09 *Complete*)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Takianna, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Currently we are in the hands of some pretty good generals. General Kenobi seems to know what is going on and he has taken time to get to know those who are closest to him. Commander Cody tends to have his ear most of the time. That's good because Cody will make sure there are things we get that other times we don't.

It's so good they have Obi. He was a good general. He saw the clones as people.

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I sure will! Thanks so much for reading!

3. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    I believe he and Anakin were truly tuned into the clones as people. Thanks for reading!

4. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    So he's ended up with Anakin and Obi_wan. Could have been a lot worse, and they take good care of their boys.
    Good luck in staying with them.

5. CT-770492A3

CT-770492A3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2009
    Very good story. Possibly the best exploration of the clones as people I've seen so far.

I have read many stories about clones that emphasize what the clones do in their roles as soldiers rather than what they think in their roles as people, essentially portraying the clones through only superficial aspects. Fortunately, this is not one of them.

Keep writing...

6. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you for the kind words. I tried to really go a different direction with my clone. Thinking as the person I am and what it would mean to them.

Keep reading!

7. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    A clone's life is never permanent. You'll have to see.

8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I have to admitt that lurked here before, sticking to my fellow GFFG member MsLanna... [face_blush]... for she always finds great fanfic.

Please add me to the PM list! [face_praying]

9. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you! I will add you to the list.

10. Zenni

Zenni Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2009
    Great job so far! But I cannot help but ask, what happened to all the missing droids?

11. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    I just used it as an analogy for the wild goose chase which is this war. So, we may never find out.

12. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    On this tour, we've actually had cots to sleep on. It's unusual on ships for us to have many places to sleep besides slumped in a corner. We "hot-bunk" alot. So no matter what, the bed has been slept in before you. It doesn't bother me. As long as there is a cot where I can rest my head after a long battle, I don't care which of my brothers has been in it before me.

This reminds me of my father, grandfather, and brother-in-law talking about serving on a crowded Navy vessel! :D

=D=

13. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you! It's an homage to my late uncle who served on subs. He always talked about sleeping in a bunk someone else had been in.

14. Zenni

Mar 23, 2009
    Ahh, very kool!
    Great job there. I always think about things too literaly.

15. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    I the end, a warm bed and a good meal is all anyone wants...

16. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    True, true. Thanks for reading!

17. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 8

Where do GAR troops go when they are severely injured?

We talk. It's just the human condition. Rumors spread so fast in the ranks that there is no way to keep track of what is truth and what is fiction. I'm not sure I can keep track of what goes on in my team, let alone with the other groups.

So I really have been thinking about this subject. I know they don't ever come back, but are they returned to Kamino for repairs? I can't imagine investing so much time and money in the GAR and then not keeping them up. There has to be someway to repair us. I know we aren't machines, but sometimes it's hard to work out exactly what we are.

I know there is not a way to save every clone. I've seem them laying on far too many battle fields to not know this to be true, but what about those who could be saved by a major surgery?

I sometimes dream about clones I've seen taken away. Maybe the dreams are about me. We all have the same face. Where are they now?

18. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
  19. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you!

20. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I sometimes dream about clones I've seen taken away. Maybe the dreams are about me. We all have the same face. Where are they now?

=D=

21. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Wow! *bows at te insight*

=D=

22. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    DEEP!!!!!!!!
    SUPERB!!!!!!!!

23. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    So I really have been thinking about this subject. I know they don't ever come back, but are they returned to Kamino for repairs? I can't imagine investing so much time and money in the GAR and then not keeping them up. There has to be someway to repair us. I know we aren't machines, but sometimes it's hard to work out exactly what we are.

I know there is not a way to save every clone. I've seem them laying on far too many battle fields to not know this to be true, but what about those who could be saved by a major surgery?

Some questions in life better remain unasked.

I fear he will his questions get answered in a way he does not like.

24. Zenni

Mar 23, 2009
    Kudos! This story is really making me think.
    But whatever happened to the wonderful cure-all bacta? =D

25. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Where do GAR troops go when they are severely injured?

You don't want to know, trust me.:_|

I know there is not a way to save every clone.

Of course not, but you could certainly save more of them. [face_not_talking]
    I am not sure I want him to find out what happens to severely injured clones. *thinks of Fi* [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.