main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Am - Diary of a Clonetrooper (Updated 12/17/09 *Complete*)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Takianna, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I could tell them what is wrong with me. I'm sick. I'm tired of fighting. I don't even know what I'm really fighting for. Is the Republic any better than the Seps? I mean will I have rights and privileges under Republic rule that I won't have under the Seps? I don't think I'll ever get rights. In fact, I'm sure of it.

Love the thought processes here! And so right. =D=

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you! I'm finally hitting my stride with this clone.

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Uh-oh, starting to think is not something a clone is supposed to do. It can only lead to sorrow...:(

Seppies might be the better choise, after all, they use droids to fight and he could get a neat offcie job.;)

4. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Yeah he could just hang in the office getting paperwork done. Thanks for reading!

5. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 11

Back in action. It feels so good to be out of the awful medical ward. I was tired of being confined to the ship too. Luckily, I got to ride one of the small shuttles to the planet today and join in the fight. I was accompanied by an very odd little jedi padawan on my way. She says she is Ashoka Tano and is padawan to General Skywalker.

Skywalker is General Kenobi's former student and the two assault groups have been working in tandem to get things done quickly.

Christophsis has been a hard planet, or so I guessed from all the wounded. When I was in the medical ward, there were so many injured who had been ferried from the ground to the main ship to be treated. Sadly so many were calling out in pain. It was like hearing your own voice over and over. It was haunting.

When the lights were out, the night crept in and the moaning and crying was worse. The clone in the cot next to me, well he didn't make it and called out for his buddies serveral times in the dark. His buddies came early in the morning and stood over the cot sobbing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who cries. Such a strange sight to see. All those men who looked like me, crying about their lost brother. A brother, I would never know, but still knew so well.

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Ashoka Tano, General Skywalker and General Kenobi... great names, but the war is actually mostly fought by countless clones.

*things about a famous Dutch song, whose title can be translated with "With blood, sweat and tears"!*

Haunting up-date!

7. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Truly it is the men in the "trenches" who are the ones who do the fighting. Thanks for reading!

8. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    All those men who looked like me, crying about their lost brother. A brother, I would never know, but still knew so well.

Powerful stuff. =D=

9. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you, it is humbling to know that people find these things so powerful. I write what my heart to tells me to (I guess I wouldn't make a great jedi). Thanks for reading!

10. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    When I was in the medical ward, there were so many injured who had been ferried from the ground to the main ship to be treated. Sadly so many were calling out in pain. It was like hearing your own voice over and over. It was haunting.

*shivers*

=D=

11. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you!

12. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    It feels so good to be out of the awful medical ward.
    (...)
    Sadly so many were calling out in pain. It was like hearing your own voice over and over.

It must be boring to be cooped up with nothing to do if you were bred for action. Still, Healer's Ward Paddy seems a common thing in the GFFA. [face_laugh]

One of the problems of being all the same, you can see what things would do to you, No mistaking. [face_worried]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cries.

In the end, clones are just men, too. They feel loss like anybody.[face_not_talking]

13. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Many people think that they aren't men, but the realization that they feel as we do, well it took me awhile to get there. Thanks for reading!

14. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 12

Christophsis has ended. It was a hard battle and if not for some heroics by the jedi, we would all be dead. They are truly fearless. Although, sometimes their abilities make my skin crawl. It is so strange to see someone flying into battle, sword (or whatever) raised and absolutely no regard for their own lives. They don't even wear very tough armor.

I spoke with the Padawan Tano for some time today. She was recounting the heroics to several of us who were sitting around on the deck of the cruiser. We were not supposed to be sitting, but sometimes the thrills of victory are often recounted several times. Makes us all feel better and closer as a group. It's what we like to do.

I'm not so sure about this war. We are moving again on a mission which seems to be of no value. Yes, I've heard the rumors of trying to help out a gangster to get space lane privileges, but something isn't right. We are a huge army which is not being used to the best of our abilities. Someone higher up has no idea what they are doing or they are a genius who is setting the GAR up to fail. Either way I'm off to fight, as ordered.

15. CT-770492A3

CT-770492A3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2009
    Uh oh... entering Star Wars: The Clone Wars territory... :(

We are a huge army which is not being used to the best of our abilities. Someone higher up has no idea what they are doing or they are a genius who is setting the GAR up to fail. Either way I'm off to fight, as ordered.

And the clones prove to be more perceptive than the Jedi once again... :)

Interesting writing as always.

16. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Yes, that territory. I'm just skirting it though! Thanks for reading!

17. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I'm not so sure about this war. We are moving again on a mission which seems to be of no value. Yes, I've heard the rumors of trying to help out a gangster to get space lane privileges, but something isn't right. We are a huge army which is not being used to the best of our abilities. Someone higher up has no idea what they are doing or they are a genius who is setting the GAR up to fail. Either way I'm off to fight, as ordered.

Many soldiers feel the same way. :(

Great update! =D=

18. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you.

19. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005

There is a certain sithly gangster behind all of this. Wheels within wheels, plots within plots. The life of a single individual does not matter to this person. He is the master of puppets, moving the strings from the shadows. Poor clones. They suffer as much from the rest of the galaxy from this farce going on.

20. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    The farce, thank you for the word I was trying to think of! There is always a group which suffers from what people who are running the government think is the best thing to do, no matter if there is subterfuge. Thanks for reading!

21. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Very goog update!

=D=

22. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you!

23. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    :oops: I missed several updates!

*re-reads whole thing in a tab*

BRAVO!!!!!!!

24. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thanks! I'm glad you got all caught up!

25. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 13

I feel so alone. So alone, I can't imagine where these feelings are coming from. There are so many people around me, but still I feel as though I'm standing by myself inside of my armor shell.

E'Chin has been replaced, finally. Our new leader is Chaos. The name fits. He is one mess after another. Although he is a good leader, the boy can't stand up without falling down, most of the time. So I wonder the fate of our group.

I've been rebuilding my rifle. Trying to keep my mind from wandering into why I'm so lonely. There are so many things you do with your hands that your mind has no idea about. Rebuilding a rifle, for me, is second nature to sleeping. I don't really have to think about it, but it keeps me busy enough remembering which thing goes where so I don't dwell on my feelings.

Are clones supposed to have these feelings? I haven't asked anyone else. I do know that I'm human though and feelings are natural for most humans (not the jedi, I'm told).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.