main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Am - Diary of a Clonetrooper (Updated 12/17/09 *Complete*)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Takianna, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CT-770492A3

CT-770492A3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2009
    Chaos...
    Don't let him hold any thermal dets... :eek:

Rebuilding a rifle, for me, is second nature to sleeping. I don't really have to think about it, but it keeps me busy enough remembering which thing goes where so I don't dwell on my feelings.

True in many cases. Though the activity is not always cleaning a rifle, of course.

=D=

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Hee hee! I will make a note to keep them away from him. Thanks for reading.

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Are clones supposed to have these feelings? I haven't asked anyone else. I do know that I'm human though and feelings are natural for most humans (not the jedi, I'm told).

Loved it, especially this reflection on how the Jedi are viewed. :(

=D=

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Feelings make us human, a fact that the jedi order might have forgotten indeed and the rest of the humanoid universe thinks the clones do not possess.

But your clone here proves that this war traumatices him as much as anybody else.

Thanks for this great up-date. [:D]

5. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Our new leader is Chaos. The name fits. He is one mess after another. Although he is a good leader, the boy can't stand up without falling down, most of the time. So I wonder the fate of our group.

Alright, right off the bat, this guy make me nervous... [face_worried]

Great post! =D=

6. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you! I think the jedi are more misunderstood than most people think.

7. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Chaos makes many people nervous. Thanks for reading!

8. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 14

Kriffing Jedi. They really have no idea what they are doing. They have no idea how to lead a group of highly trained troops. They are just feeling their way through the world and have no idea the pain and suffering we go through. I wish we could have our own generals and leave the jedi as sideline fighters.

Because of them, we are stuck here until some dumb hutt is rescued. They are posturing and trying to prove who knows more. The Seps could care less. Seems like a terrible trap to me. We are being set up. I don't know when we are going to get lucky enough to get out of this forsaken corner of the world.

I hear rumors everyday of new cloning facilities with new clones being readied to be delivered. I hope this whole thing is over before they can be delivered. The rumors are that they aren't as well trained as we are. The original batches are still better trained and don't have so many mental defects. Second generation clones usually don't fair very well. The Kaminoans knew that when they created us.

You get one bad clone in a group and he will start to sway the rest towards his crazy thoughts. I don't have time for this. They better come trained and ready to be blown up. It seems that is all we are good for now.

9. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    I hear rumors everyday of new cloning facilities with new clones being readied to be delivered. I hope this whole thing is over before they can be delivered. The rumors are that they aren't as well trained as we are.

[face_thinking]

10. CT-770492A3

Mar 27, 2009
    Kriffing Jedi. They really have no idea what they are doing. They have no idea how to lead a group of highly trained troops. They are just feeling their way through the world and have no idea the pain and suffering we go through. I wish we could have our own generals and leave the jedi as sideline fighters.

Because of them, we are stuck here until some dumb hutt is rescued. They are posturing and trying to prove who knows more. The Seps could care less. Seems like a terrible trap to me. We are being set up. I don't know when we are going to get lucky enough to get out of this forsaken corner of the world.

My sentiments exactly. :)

This just keeps getting better somehow.
    Kandosii. =D=

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I hear rumors everyday of new cloning facilities with new clones being readied to be delivered. I hope this whole thing is over before they can be delivered. The rumors are that they aren't as well trained as we are. The original batches are still better trained and don't have so many mental defects. Second generation clones usually don't fair very well. The Kaminoans knew that when they created us.

Interesting...very interesting. =D=

12. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Hee hee! Thanks for reading.

13. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you! Clones and jedi, they don't really mix.

14. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you!

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    We are being set up.

Yes, dear. Good observation, but not by the jedi. There is this greedy old man, being eaten away by the dark side. You are all his victims.

And about the second breed of clones, yes it will be a bad idea and more than a stain.

Jolly good up-date.

16. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thanks so much! Unfortunately the clones don't know that they are in the midst of a set up!

17. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    sorry for missing a whole lot of it! ok...

kriffing Jedi? Making them sideliners? He's knocking on death's door. Kriffing Palps

on the other hand, excellent portrayal of how palpy has trickd the clones too =D=

18. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    That's a clone for ya! :p Thanks for reading.

19. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 15

There I stood, splattered in mud or something I couldn't possibly imagine, and all I could think of was how do I get out of this? Climbing into a tree and being a sniper wasn't something I really wanted to do, but the general had ordered at least half of us into trees so we could be snipers.

No jedi has any idea how it feels to climb in this awful armor. It pinches you in just the wrong spots. And the crotch is the worst. I can tell they never really want any of us to reproduce from the way the armor is designed.

I climbed. It was ordered and I did it. Then I was sitting there on a branch, my rifle was poised on my thigh. I was just getting ready to pick up through the sights to make sure to signal to everyone else that I was okay. *SNAP* Stupid branch broke out from under me and I went plummeting towards the ground. Lucky for me, it was muddy. I didn't break anything, but my ego.

Coming across the comm were the laughs and snickers of 10 other clones. Three of them my close buddies and the others by association. I heard all kinds of comments about how maybe I should stay out of chow line and that I should have my armor "let out" so I can have some room to grow.

Leaving my dignity behind, I climbed again. I'm nothing if not persistent.

20. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    splattered in mud or something I couldn't possibly imagine

[face_worried] :D

excellent update. i pity his pride! [face_smile]

21. CT-770492A3

Mar 27, 2009
    There I stood, splattered in mud or something I couldn't possibly imagine, and all I could think of was how do I get out of this? Climbing into a tree and being a sniper wasn't something I really wanted to do, but the general had ordered at least half of us into trees so we could be snipers.
    Snipers? With DC-15's? :confused:
    Unless... they actually used the scopes on the bottom? :eek:

...I'm guessing their commander is a Jedi?...

No jedi has any idea how it feels to climb in this awful armor. It pinches you in just the wrong spots. And the crotch is the worst. I can tell they never really want any of us to reproduce from the way the armor is designed.
    Such is the army life.
    Though clone armor is actually comfortable for all combat positions except sitting. Which is why the pilots had to get different suits. :)

Just as well. Dignity can get in the way a lot. :)

Kandosii as usual...
    =D=

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004

Great update! =D=

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Good man! Very brave!

=D=

24. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    No jedi has any idea how it feels to climb in this awful armor. It pinches you in just the wrong spots. And the crotch is the worst.

Aaaagggghhh!!!

[face_laugh]

25. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Sorry to all my readers! I have been so busy I've had no time to thank you!

mujapple-juicy I'm sure that there was plenty of pride involved there! Get a group of guys together and well bravado ensues. [face_laugh]

CT-770492A3 I've never worn clone armor, so thanks for the comfort update!

VaderLVR64 Thanks so much for reading. It means so much to me.

AzureAngel2 I'm glad that someone is enjoying this story as much as me!

Corellian_Ale My thoughts exactly![face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.