main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Am - Diary of a Clonetrooper (Updated 12/17/09 *Complete*)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Takianna, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    =D= But now you've got ME worried! :p

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Corellian_Ale Great minds think alike. Tension is a great tool!

AzureAngel2 Dark times are scary!

MsLanna Thanks for reading!

VaderLVR64 It's almost over....

Entry 23

Orders came down today from the Chancelor himself. Order 66 they call it. We are to wipe out all jedi because they are trying to plan a coup. I don't believe it. The jedi I've worked with don't know government from a hole in their head. They are merely too wrapped up in their own world to even have a hand in power.

I haven't come to the point where I might have to use the order. I haven't seen a jedi and I'm not out looking for them. Ki told me there are several groups of clones who are refusing the order. Who knows how long they will last.

Chaos isn't very conversational tonight. I'm not sure what happened when he was out, but he hasn't said a word since he returned from his duty patrol. He has been sitting on his bunk staring at nothing for almost an hour now. I don't want to ask.

I have to get my helmet on. It's my turn to go out now. They've stopped sending us as groups and are rotating when we go out. It's a strange operation. It doesn't feel as though this is the same army.

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Order 66. [face_worried]
    I am glad he didn't see any Jedi, would be hard on his conscience.
    Uh-oh, did Chaos kill a Jedi or does he know about their former general?[face_worried]

It doesn't feel as though this is the same army.

It's not.:(

4. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Chaos isn't very conversational tonight. I'm not sure what happened when he was out, but he hasn't said a word since he returned from his duty patrol.

Uh-oh, should we be concerned??? [face_worried]

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope he will stay strong in body and soul. And yell "NO!" towards order 666.

[face_not_talking]

6. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    It's a strange operation. It doesn't feel as though this is the same army.

And it isn't. Not really.

Great update! =D=

7. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    MsLanna Everything has changed!

Corellian_Ale I'm cocerned!

AzureAngel2 I don't k now if he is that strong.

VaderLVR64 Things have really started to look bad.

Writer's Note I've enjoyed this character so much. I hope you've loved him as much as I have. Clones will always have a place in my heart. Also, this was written long before Imperial Commanda 501st, so I'm not stealing all the ideas from there.

Entry 24

I killed a jedi. A child. I don't know what came over me, but all of a sudden I found myself pulling the trigger on a child. A jedi padawan who was attempting to get through a blockade. I am a robot.

I was working the blockade. I saw the boy trying to sneak around the outside of the line. I called for him to stop and wait in line, but then there was a lightsaber blade and I squeezed off three rounds. The boy tumbled backward. He couldn't be more than 10 years old. And I killed him just because he was a jedi.

I am no better than a savage war machine. I am a clanker. When it all boils down to it, I take orders and do them no matter what. I can't live with myself for doing this. That padawan did nothing to me and I ended his life before it could begin.

I won't be needing this journal where I'm going. I've figured out exactly what will take all this away and make it so I don't have to think about anything anymore. A blaster pointed just in the right spot. I won't feel a thing. I'm at peace with my life being finished. I wasn't going to live long anyway and who would miss just another clone.

End entries

8. CT-770492A3

CT-770492A3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2009
    ...Ow?...

Depressing, but well-done ending. If it is an ending...
    Kandosii, anyways. =D=

[Sorry for not posting anything here for the last couple months - been extremely busy lately...]

9. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Wow.

Sorry I haven't posted much throughout the story, but I did read along and loved it.

I feel so bad for the clones, I mean they had to know what they were doing. This ending shows it.

Anyways, Bravo. =D=

10. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    :eek: What an ending, albeit shocking...

=D=

11. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    :eek:
    But - but....:_|
    You're not like one of them clankers, because they don't turn themselves into shrapnel.[:D]

Great Diary, Takianna.=D=
    I enjoyed it loads.
    Too bad it's over now.:(

12. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I won't be needing this journal where I'm going. I've figured out exactly what will take all this away and make it so I don't have to think about anything anymore. A blaster pointed just in the right spot. I won't feel a thing. I'm at peace with my life being finished. I wasn't going to live long anyway and who would miss just another clone.

NO! :_|

13. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You made us thoughtful about the horrors of war seen from a trained soldiers side.

Thanks for this precious diary and all the humanity it had.

@};-

14. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    what?! completed? No!!

somebody take his blaster away (and hide it)! such a guilty clone cannot die just because he killed someone!

(okay, that sounded a little odd...)

anyways...

BRAVO!

15. JespisGrabecca

JespisGrabecca Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2009
    dang...he was such a cool clone...:_|

good job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.