main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC I am here. Please, don't forget me.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_MacDuff, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    OK. I am sorry that I haven't been online lately, but the way things have been going here in the Outer Rim, I really haven't had the time. I posted one sometime in June about the repossesion of my Star Destroyer (2008 Toyota Tundra) and now it looks like we are going to lose our main Imperial base here (the house). We are going to be moving around Christmas and I was forced to make the ultimate sacrifice. The majority of my Star Wars collection (figures/vehicles) is gone. With no room available at the new place and no money to store them. I had to do something with them and now there is some child out there who is going to have a Christmas present as I donated a lot to the Salvation Army. I still am hanging onto my costumes (Darth Vader and Maul). I hope I can post more in the future. I miss you guys so much. I consider you all true friends. May the Force be with all of you.

Paul Meeks aka Darth MacDuff

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Paul I am so sorry to hear about this. Please post when you can and keep us updated on your situation. And if you need something send me a PM.

~Jada

3. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Paul, I'm relly sorry to hear about what's happened. I know that going through something like this, especially around the holidays, can be really rough. Good luck and if you ever need to talk just send me a PM.

-Luis

4. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Really sorry to hear this Paul - really hope it turns around for you and your wife. So many people have been jammed up over this recession. Check you pm's (I'll send you something if you decide it would be better than what you planned to get originally)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.