main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Drama Unclassifiable OPEN I Am The Many (Reincarnation Role Play)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by ActRaiser, May 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    The multiverse theory is real. Many, if not all of the pop culture, fiction, alternate realities, you can think of exist. That said, you are a normal human on regular earth who is recruited into the Reincarnation Wars. You unlock your past "souls" or lives that you have lead before. They can be anything from anything, within the rules listed below. So your past souls could be Goku, Harry Potter, and Bart Simpson. You unlock those characters skills and abilities. So you would have magic and super saiyan powers and the ability to ride a skateboard. You then use these powers to partake in the RW, which are essentially fighting people like yourself who want to do something you want to stop (Like destroy, take over, enslave, whatever) the multiverse. For some of the settings we will visit, some of them include the DC Injustice universe

Character Creation:
    Name
    :
    Home: (Like where in the world they are from)
    Profession:
    Any relevant details:
    Souls:

Example Character Sheet:

Name
    :
    William Green
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Home:
    London, England
    Profession: Illusionist
    Any relevant details:
    Souls:
    Gandalf
    (Lord of the Rings)
    Obi Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
    Tellah (Final Fantasy VI)

Rules for Past Lives
    :
    You will begin with 3 past lives you're the reincarnation of and unlock more later (a maximum of 10). Try to keep the power level at about MCU top tier characters like Scarlet Witch, Thanos, etcetera. Or, since this is a Star Wars board, you could start with characters at around top tier Jedi and Sith at maximum, but could be the reincarnation of even more powerful characters, eventually. Other rules are, you can't start as the reincarnation of characters that would make no sense for you to be. You can't, for example, be both Darth Vader and Sidious at the same time, they are both alive at the same time.

The Plot:
    -WIP-

But for now, the player characters are trying to survive mysterious attempts on their lives, discover their powers, and then all come together.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    darthbernael and Narancia like this.
  2. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Please note, characters can still be reincarnated from A.I, despite the lack of the machines having a soul.

darthbernael likes this.
  3. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    darthbernael likes this.
  4. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Don't you come in rushing all at once!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    darthbernael likes this.
  5. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    I'm working on a CS, been catching up on posts all day and finally have a chance to do so.

Narancia likes this.
  6. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Awesome. Here's our #2!:D

darthbernael likes this.
  7. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    OOC: GM Approved

Name: Mathias Gordon
    Appearance:

[​IMG]

Home: Koln, Germany
    Profession: Prior service SAS, now is one of the leaders of a private security firm
    Any relevant details: After many deployments to the Middle East Mathias retired and now enjoys the ‘peace’ of protecting politicians, celebrities, and more so the pro bono protection of abuse victims from those that prey upon them as they await the trial of their abuser, or if they find his company’s office and ask for their aid.

Souls:
    Kwisatz Haderach (Dune)
    Wolverine
    Harry Dresden, (Battle Ground era Harry, The Dresden Files)

Narancia likes this.
  8. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    I have forgotten what Kwisatz Haderach is capable of. What exactly can he do? I confused him with Paul Atreides.

darthbernael likes this.
  9. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    It is Paul but once he's come into his full power.

10. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    From a question someone asked, wanting to know the same this answer was given.

Paul-Muad'Dib Atreides was the Kwisatz Haderach. None of his powers were supernatural - on the contrary, he was the desired (though early) result of a deliberate breeding programme - but they were certainly super-normal, which I believe to be a better term. The primary reason he was bred was to be "a male who would possess absolute prescience, seeing all possible futures and thus being able to cause select threads of time to be realized through manipulation." In other words, the Kwisatz Haderach could see all possible futures, and manipulate them to the advantage of the Bene Gessirit.

Paul-Muad'Dib, while being a Kwisatz Haderach, also had other abilities which were apparently unintended by-products of the breeding programme, as well as his unauthorised training by his mother and other Atreides household staff. He had the Bene Gesserit prana-bindu control over all of his muscles and nerves, which enabled him to do things like transform poisons into drinkable substances within his body (which is a skill possessed by some Jedi, such as Vergere and Jacen Solo, in the Star Wars EU, yes), and potentially granted him eternal youth; Paul didn't use his prana-bindu training for that, but his younger sister, Alia, did in Children of Dune. This did not protect her from physical violence. He was trained by Thufir Hawat as a Mentat, which essentially makes him a human computer. He was also trained in several eclectic fighting styles such as the Bene Gesserit "weirding way" (see the prana-bindu link above) of his mother and the Swordsmaster style of Gurney Halleck and Duncan Idaho.

11. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Edit-
    I'm looking at your answer now

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    darthbernael likes this.
  12. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Yes I think he's totally approved, nothing wrong with it from what I can see. I think I will post my NPC now.

darthbernael likes this.
  13. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    darthbernael likes this.
  14. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Sorry for the Quadruple post, but I need to know, does anyone want a Discord for this?

darthbernael likes this.
  15. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    What is the policy on bumping here?

16. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Sorry, I've been catching up my other stories Sono didn't answer on the discord question. But if everyone wants to I have no problem with it. As to the exact policy on bumping I'm not entirely sure. I usually use it in combos and such when it's been going on several days without a response.

17. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Recruitment in this will be on going for a while. For now I'm satisfied with starting if we could just get one more player.

darthbernael likes this.