main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Here is one from a couple years ago, I can post pics of this years once the countdown starts.

Master_Rebado and DarthJaceus like this.
  2. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    Picked up Darth Plaguies from Fred Meyer today. I've read that book many times whilst borrowing it from the library and it never gets old. Glad to have it in my collection now

whostheBossk and Master_Rebado like this.
  3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    My sister found me a Luke/Yoda Forces of Destiny set at the 99 cents only store for $5.99 and got it for me :)

4. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Lucky! I want some FOD dolls but they've never available where I shop

Master_Rebado and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Had a Rogue One DVD poster arrive that I had ordered off of ebay. Why did I buy it? I have no idea, I have no room for it, but oh well. Guess I keep dreaming one day I'll win the lottery and be able to set up my enormous shrine and get one of those poster flippers to display all of my posters.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Anyone find any good Black Friday deals? Just saw a report on CNBC that people were snapping up toys at Best Buy (Lego and SW were mentioned). They're trying to pick up the old TRU customers. So don't neglect that store if you have one near you!

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I got the steal of the century at Gentle Giant ltd online - being a premium guild member, I picked up 2 mini-busts that were already on sale, they were 60% off for PGM's of of the sale price, then I had coupons from my Premium Guild reward discount codes that I got to apply to each: So 2 busts who's original prices would've been $240 - I got them both for $57 - shipping included for each with that price. I got my Finn for just under $6.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That's pretty good.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  9. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Been out and about a little...havent seen any new waves or even restocks. Maybe from China tariff? I don't know how no stores wouldn't stock up on Star Wars?!
    Did pick up Tie Silencer at Ross on clearance $9!
    Finally won auction with some modern figures including hard to get cantina members. Have some more vintage figs ordered so much to keep busy otherwise.

DarthJaceus and Master_Rebado like this.
  10. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Got Obi-Wan from The Clone Wars Funko POP today! Love his pose, straight from the promo images for the show!

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Clone Wars Funko Pop Anakin showed up!

12. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    I saw that Target had marked down the fully interactive BB 8 by 50% and some of the new items from Solo had good discounts but nothing I wanted to pick up. No sale on any Black Series. My local one had 1 Gamorrean Guard and 4 Moloch but the tops of the boxes were damaged by their box cutter.

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Last week when I was in town Entertainer had a few of those battery-powered Porgs that came out around TLJ time. TRU wanted £50 for them at the time and Entertainer wanted £15 (if I recall correctly. Might have been £20). I might be tempted if there are any left and the price reduces further. I'll see this week if I go to town.

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I succumbed to the Porg - £14.99 at Entertainer today. I think they had 3 or 4 on the shelf.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  15. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Finally got the Resistance A-wing with Tallie Lintra at Five Below! Been waiting for them to get it in. It’s kind of funny that my Walmart has one on the shelf for $30 when you can get six at that price from 5B.

16. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Picked up a 12-inch Kylo figure/doll from Ross today. Also stopped by Barnes and Noble and picked up The Old Republic: Annihilation and Episode I: The Phantom Menace novelization. Got the paperback version, because it comes with the short story Darth Maul: End Game by James Luceno.

Master_Rebado and Grievousdude like this.
  17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'm glad I bought the Porg last week - was in Entertainer today and they didn't have any left.

DarthJaceus and Master_Rebado like this.
  18. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Got my Black Series Dengar and Skiff Guard Lando through the post. Really happy with both figures. Lando has a nice likeness to Billy Dee and the detail on his weapon/armour is great. Dengar is awesome. Just waiting on Zuckuss now.

19. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Mailman delivered Wizard of the Coast's Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook today!

20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man just brought an Amazon UK delivery containing SW: Scum and Villainy

21. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    My dad sent me some Christmas money early so I snagged a copy of the Han Solo Icons book from Sideshow today since it was on sale. :)

22. DarthJaceus

Dec 6, 2016
    Good catches everybody. Comic shop had a Christmas sale so I picked up a booster pack for Star Wars: Destiny card game and the Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu trade paperback.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  23. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Dropped off a ton of my collection to toys for tots today. Felt very good to not only make room for myself, but hopefully bring joy to some kids this holiday!

24. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Got Star Wars Insider #186 in the mail earlier in the week. Also got the Tarkin Black Series, Qi’ra POP from Kohl’s, and the Rey (TLJ) POP off eBay.

25. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Found a Rogue One Imperial ground crew trooper figure in a free bin at a local church thrift shop, complete with batons and jetpack thingy.