main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Pre-ordered the Beskar Chrome Amazon exclusive Mando pop.

DarthJaceus and Master_Rebado like this.
  2. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Went hunting out and about today. Scored pretty good too!

Barnes and Noble:
    -Cara Dune funko
    -Kuiil Funko

Gamestop:
    -IG-11 Funko

Target:
    -AT-ST Raider Lego Set (Mandalorian)
    -Mandalaorian Lego Battlepack

So now I have all released Mando pops (including the NYCC exclusive Mando), and both Mando lego sets. Very excited to be building up my collection of Mando stuff. I'll probably build the Lego sets tonight.

Really looking forward to displaying it all. I do have some work to go though as I'm pack up and listing other portions of my collection to sell. Looooots of stuff to sift through and get rid of.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I'm hoping for lots of great new reveals at Toyfair next month!

whostheBossk likes this.
  4. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I know, same here! I'm very excited to see what's in store. Really hoping for a lot of cool black series Mando reveals. I'm excited to see what the Child looks like too, since the images are just a rendering so far. Beskar Mando, moff Gideon, Greef, the Armorer, etc.

I'm sure there will also be some ROS reveals for fans of the movies too. There's lots of holes to plug with that toy line. Finn, Poe, Lando, etc.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I want more of the Galaxies of Adventure 5" figures. I really love those.

6. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yeah, I'm really curious to see what the future of that line is. I know there's a Vader, but are there any other OT/PT figures in that line? Or any ST that aren't TRoS themed?

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They have a ROTJ Luke who came out late. I got him, he's pretty good although his arm joints don't bend very well. Nice looking figure though. They're kind of fun to be side by side w/ the Disney ToyBox figures.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Ah so there's a lot of room for growth then! I have to imagine we'll see some at toyfair then. They could easily do Empire 40th anniversary, Mando, and Clone Wars figures, in addition to maybe a Poe or some other ST characters they've missed out on.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  9. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    It's probably a very long shot, but it would be pretty cool if they could make a 3-3/4 figure of
    Dark Side Rey with double-bladed lightsaber
    . :D

Darth Maul Apprentice likes this.
  10. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Yeah, I’d buy that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Went into town today. Still no TROS Visual Dictionary so I've put an Amazon UK order in for that and quite a few non-SW items. (Not much left of that Christmas GC after the order). Waterstones had the Anthony Daniels I Am C-3PO hardcover for half price so I bought that. The Entertainer had the huge Funko black and red Boba Fett bobblehead Amazon pic but I gave it a miss - didn't really care for the colors and it's just too large for display.

12. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Deathwatch Mando went up fro pre-order on the gamestop site. He's now been ordered, obviously! :)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  13. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Picked up Darth Maul Shadow Hunter hardcover, and Star Wars Book One and Two by Paul Davids and Hollace Davids, both hardcovers as well at half price books today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarthJaceus likes this.
  14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Found a new place to shop online for CHEAP discounted toys! Kids Warehouse has Black Series and Vintage collection figures cheap! I scored BS Enfys Nest on Bike for $19.99 and Co-pilot Chewie for $39.99! They'll be coming next week along w/ a bunch of other stuff! Woot!

whostheBossk likes this.
  15. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    cool thanks for the information:)

16. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Pre ordered the plush version of The Child at the Disney Store. Can't wait!!

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I went to Ross and got a few cheap Solo goodies - Han and Lando Mighty Muggs, a Beckett figure, and 2x of the Correllian guard w/ the dogs.

whostheBossk and DarthJaceus like this.
  18. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man brought an Amazon UK order earlier that had SW:TRoS Visual Dictionary.

19. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Box Lunch has The Child tervis tumblers and Hot Topic has put out a bunch of Mandalorian/The Child stuff on their website. Today I pre ordered all three figure sets.

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Kids Warehouse order came today - I got:

Household items:
    C-3PO head lotion/soap dispenser
    FOD Pillowcase
    FOD fuzzy blanket

Figures:
    3 3/4" K-2SO
    VC Island Rey (card got smooshed)
    VC Klaatu

Black Series 6"
    Val
    Enfys Nest w/ Speeder bike

Co-pilot Chewie - He's ADORABLE!

21. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Good Haul.

22. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I went baby Yoda hunting again yesterday. Hot Topic has two different t shirts in store, Disney Store has one, Box Lunch has adult and kids shirts and FYE had the Mandalorian set of Pop sockets.

23. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    Got the Attack of the Clones Visual Dictionary from Amazon - I ordered it as a replacement copy because the last one I purchased was in shoddy condition, much to my chagrin. Stopped at Barnes and Noble yesterday and picked up The Force Awakens Incredible Cross-Sections and Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse, as well as a Sith Jet Trooper Funko Pop.

24. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Just picked up Legacy of the Force Betrayal, Bloodlines, Sacrifice and Revelation. I want to get the remaining books before starting the series, but I'm curious to see how Jacen's fall compares to Ben Solo's.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  25. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Well, for one thing, the story of Jacen falling to the dark side is actually told, so it's got a leg up on Ben right there. :p

whostheBossk likes this.