main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

My first time trying to load an image (hooray claps). If this works, I have about almost 20 years to catch all of you up on. Can we use photobucket? If not what do we use?

"Exciting is hardly the word I would choose"

Who's ready for Fall Geek Out Friday at Target? I believe its an online event can anyone confirm?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  2. Duke Vadewalker

Duke Vadewalker Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 5, 2016
    Images aren't showing up for me :/ Flickr (or maybe Imgur?) would be the safest bet these days I think?

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Build a Bear has been killing it lately. They got my money for the Jawas and now the Bantha!

clone commander bossk likes this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought Insider issue #205 this morning.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man just brought an Amazon UK order containing SW: Life Day Treasury and a few non-SW books.

6. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I have SW: Life Day Treasury I love It Hope you do to

7. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Bring home the bounty week 3 is today. I'm really excited to get the VC figures of Mandalorian Ahsoka and Trooper. Last week didn't include any 3.75. The first week had Retro Mandalorian figures, who got them? I love the Retro line and ordered them all.

Auctions won include vintage postcards of Hoth&Kashyyyk, lot including Taun We Padme as Queen, POTF2 Escape DS playset w/figures, TESB C3PO MOC!, SWS Bariss lot, modern parts Jedi council pieces, Vintage Leia w/cape, lot of 13, Frito Lay puzzle pieces, C3PO cereal box, 65 back ROTJ 11 figure lot!, ROTJ button box, lot of TFA/TLJ figures, CW animated lot for son who is now watching TCW, vintage lot of 17 including Droopy, Huge 43 fig lot, vintage ANH newspaper clipping lot, lot of 8 TFA, vintage lot of 19, ROTJ desk top part, C3POs Rocket offer box, lot of 27 figs -TAC Omega Squad, vintage Cheerios SW, Purge trooper, 1977 lot of 11 Topps stickers, TPM figure lot, modern lot -ROTS Magnaguard, TCW cardback lot, SW vintage cereal Xwing Tie hang gliders, TVC card back lot of 79, TVC loose lot, Repro Vlix, modern lot of 15 TPM, vintage ANH curtains, Huge 90s 92 fig lot- TCW Octuptarra Homing Spider Vader Starfighter, traded Toy broker Retro Fett for ROTS Anakin Vader Solo Durant SW Insiders Marvel #1 modern parts, SW lot of 31- Mandalore w/shield, modern parts lot- SWS holo table for son, vintage Jabba Play doh w/box for son, Hoth Ice Planet instructions, cabbage patch boy for wife/son, lot of 50+. 10/21
    Also Picked up at flea Market MOTU Whiplash, Roton, Ram Man, Sandpeople, Wookies.

Duke Vadewalker likes this.
  8. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Thts kinda a lot if stuff

whostheBossk and Duke Vadewalker like this.
  9. Duke Vadewalker

Duke Vadewalker Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 5, 2016
    Latest 3.75" (Kenner/Hasbro 2004+) action figure purchases:
    Mint condition 2000s re-release Bespin Cloud Car & pilot
    Bespin security guard
    Tantive IV diorama set (a second one so I can build a decent hallway!)
    B'omarr Monk
    RotJ Endor Leia
    A second Lobot (for customising into an Imperial cyborg, as seen in Rebels)
    30th Anniversary Y-Wing
    Pax Bonkik
    Mustafar Lava Miner
    30th Anniversary 2-1B surgical droid
    Bane Malar
    D'an Star

And currently awaiting in the mail:
    General Jan Dodonna
    Hoth General Quarrie
    RMQ concept Threepio & Artoo (more customs fodder)
    Mimban Stormtrooper

I'm happily at the point now where 99% of my purchases are either for rarer figures, occasional mint boxed ones, or second iterations of those I already have, for customising. One day I may actually get around to resuming that...!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  10. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Woohoo! My Amazon Yavin Celebration Leia Funko pop arrived! She's so cute!

wobbits likes this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Bumper crop of SW books for me! Amazon UK man just delivered Ronin, A Vader Family Sithmas, Battles That Changed the Galaxy, and volume 2 of the Insider Fiction Collection. That's my reading sorted for awhile!

12. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I liked Ronin I hope you do too

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got a Book club hard back copy of "Labyrinth of Evil" at a thrift store this weekend.
    Forgot also got a Hallmark Itsy Bitsy stuffed Kylo and a 6" First Order Flametrooper I think? figure.

Then - ever since I read "Dark Disciple" I've been looking for Quinlan Vos stuff. There's a big Dark Horse omnibus w/ his comics but it's pricey - good condition ones start at $65. Last week I was on Amazon and found that in the used section for it and there was a "good" quality copy for $25. It was from Half Price Books. I know they don't buy junk so I got it. Got it in the mail - man....no spine damage, and only the slightest, barely noticeable issues on the covers. I've gotten new books in worse shape than it was. Woot! I was excited.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post person brought Insider #206 today. Nice Fett cover!

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK delivery man brought Thrawn: Lesser Evil today.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My C-3PO/ Babu Frik Gentle Giant mini-bust arrived. I also got a lot w/ a bunch of SW paperback novels. I was happy I only had 1 of them. I'm working on catching up on like 15-20 years worth of novels that I need to get and plow through.

I got: 2 Revan books, Darth Plagueis (that everyone keeps raving over,) 2 Darth Vader books, 2 Legends Clone Wars books, and 2 Legends Luke books. I also got Shatterpoint, which I'm currently reading.

I'm completely obsessed w/ The High Republic books. I'm going to work w/a friend to create a series of 12" scale figures of the characters from that series. So far I've got ordered a green body/head that I'm going to try to turn into Jedi Knight Vernestra.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    Jedi Knight88 and whostheBossk like this.
  17. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I really liked the Revan book although there are many who do not I hope you like it. I Also love Shatterpoint and I absolutley LOVE Vernestra she is one of my favorite new characters when you get the figure made can you plz post a pic of it?

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man brought an Amazon UK order containing Secrets of the Sith.

19. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I don't have that one yet, hopefully I can get it soon.

20. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Apparently there's some major stuff in that one.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  21. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Thanks for the info

22. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
  23. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    What does the cover art look like? On Secrets of the Sith

24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Received SW: War of the Bounty Hunters and theSW: WOTBH Companion tpbs this week from Book Depository in the Amazon Marketplace (Amazon UK own them). Main Amazon UK site didn't have the books in stock. For UK folks I've used this seller before without problems but if you order multiple items note that they tend to ship them separately as things can come from different suppliers. The main book came earlier in the week and the Companion book came today - both via Royal Mail.

25. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Nice I hope you enjoy:)

LAJ_FETT likes this.