main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. XandertheWise

XandertheWise Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 7, 2022
    went to walmart earlier tonight after eating out at a chinese restaraunt.

Bought the new Star Wars Vintage Collection Klaatooian Raider figure

2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  3. XandertheWise

Jan 7, 2022
    just yesterday while i was at walmart i found and bought the Vintage Collection figure of the new Jedi Knight Luke Skyalkwer (imperial light cruiseer) from the Mandalorian show

4. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    NICE!!!

Master_Rebado likes this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Delivery lady brought an Amazon UK order earlier containing SW: The High Republic: Cataclysm (amongst other things).

Master_Rebado and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Grr I can't seem to get to my photo uploader site at the office.

Info on C-3PO

C-3PO™ longs for more peaceful times, but his knowledge of more than seven million forms of communication keeps the worry-prone droid on the frontlines of galactic conflict. Programmed for etiquette and protocol, C-3PO was built by a young Anakin Skywalker™, and has been a constant companion to astromech R2-D2™. Over the years, he was involved in some of the galaxy’s most defining moments and thrilling battles.

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi™, Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to introduce a series of Star Wars collectibles based on this iconic film for fans!

The C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure is made with diecast metal material and features a detailed mechanical design, skillfully applied metallic paint applications, LED light-up eyes, an interchangeable damaged face, a specially designed figure base, and Jabba the Hutt™’s noxious pet Salacious Crumb™.

Celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi with the classic C-3PO collectible figure in your collection today!

Pre-order HERE

Darth Vader™ (Deluxe Version) (Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary Collection)
    “Just once, let me look on you with my own eyes.” – Anakin Skywalker™

Once the heroic Jedi Knight™ named Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force. Forever scarred by his defeat on Mustafar™, Vader was transformed into a cybernetically-enhanced Sith Lord. He remained in service of Emperor Palpatine™ for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the Rebel Alliance and other detractors. But there was still good in him…

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi™, Sideshow Hot Toys is excited to present a series of collectibles based on this iconic film for fans and introduces the new Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure!

The highly-accurate Star Wars collectible figure features a meticulously crafted Darth Vader helmet with complex interior mechanical detail, a stunning likeness of Anakin Skywalker, highly detailed armor and skillfully tailored body suit, LED light-up chest panel and belt, an LED light-up lightsaber, and a themed figure base!

This Deluxe Version exclusively includes an interchangeable light-up helmeted head inspired by Darth Vader shocked by Force Lightning, a staircase diorama base, and figure base arms for additional display options!

Commemorate Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi 40th anniversary and add this amazing collectible figure into your collection!

Pre-Order HERE

Darth Vader™ (Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary Collection)
    Forever scarred by his defeat on Mustafar, Darth Vader was transformed into a cybernetically-enhanced Sith Lord. He remained in service of Emperor Palpatine™ for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the Rebel Alliance and other detractors.

Celebrating Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi™ 40th anniversary, Sideshow and Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a series of collectibles based on this iconic film for fans and presents the new Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure!

The highly-accurate Star Wars collectible figure features a meticulously crafted Darth Vader helmet with complex interior mechanical detail, a remarkable likeness of Anakin Skywalker, highly detailed armor and skillfully tailored body suit, LED light-up chest panel and belt, an LED light-up lightsaber, and a specially designed themed figure base!

This stunning Darth Vader collectible figure will be an incredible part of your Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi collection!

(No electronic blue head)

Pre-Order HERE

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Oops I posted that in the wrong thread

Master_Rebado and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Had some goodies show up. I got my 2 missing ladies of Star Wars pins, 2 Andor BS figures - Mon Mothma and Cassian. Plus the next 2 High Republic books Catalyst and Planet x.

Master_Rebado and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  9. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I have the books coming in soon

Master_Rebado and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  10. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Not Star Wars but I feel like it kinda belongs. Found my first Indiana Jones Adventure series figures today! Indy and Sallah. Bought both. They look excellent!

11. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought issue #217 of SW Insider earlier.

13. XandertheWise

Jan 7, 2022
    yesterday which was Saturday i went to the downtown are to watch the Pope's Exorcist movie at the theater.

killed some time before that at an antique thrift store and found some old original Star Wars Kenner figures that were 10 bucks each

one biker scout
    a jawa with no plastic cape or cloth robe
    a hammerhead
    royal guard but had no force pike staff
    new hope Leia with the plastic cape thing
    an AT AT driver
    a bespin lando with the original plastic cape cloak
    and a chewbacca figure but it didnt have the old bowcaster for it

14. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    So not Star Wars but I got the 3 six inch Indiana Jones figures that I had pre-ordered: Indy, Marion, and Sallah. Damn you Hasbro, they have included in each figure a part of the Ark of the Covenant. You need to buy all of the figures to get them though. So I guess I'm getting Belloq and Toht also.

I did have my Ahsoka Tiki glass show up, I haven't unboxed her yet though.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My 4 High Republic glasses showed up today [face_dancing]

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got a couple of ROTJ Pops - Luke and Wicket. Two others are on the way.

Also my Ahsoka mini-bust from GG came. I haven't taken her out of box yet.

Got notification that FINALLY my GG Padme 1/7 scale statue is going to be arriving next week to the warehouse! [face_dancing]

Jedi Knight88 and LAJ_FETT like this.
  18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man just brought an Amazon UK delivery containing SW Timeline (amongst other books).

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Let us know how that is. It's one of the few books I don't have on preorder

20. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I also have it coming soon

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'll warn you that it's a heavy book - you could seriously damage a burglar with it...

22. XandertheWise

Jan 7, 2022
    ordered the new Vintage Collection Piett figure from BigBadToyStore two days ago. its coming in the mail later this week or at least the weekend

PadmeLeiaJaina and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Premier Collection AOTC Padme Amidala statue from Gentle Giant arrived!

Dannik Jerriko and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  24. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    SWEET!!!

25. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I’ve had to limit my collecting this year. I’m mostly just buying books, but I have ordered some Funko Pop keyrings. I got Vader, IG-11 and Boba Fett.

Jedi Knight88 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.