main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Found all the ROTJ Pops last weekend at Target except for sitting Vader.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought Insider #218 earlier today.

4. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I just got that as well

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Delivery lady brought my copy of SW: Path of Vengeance earlier. I had to order it from the Amazon Marketplace as the UK site didn't have it in stock (nor did they have any indication when it would be in stock).

Jedi Knight88 and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  6. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I got it earlier I hope it is good

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I had vol 2 of Han Solo and Chewbacca show up.

8. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Neat hope you enjoy

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I got a Bo-Katan Animated CW mini-bust from GG today (haven't opened box yet to look at her.)
    Also got my 6" Professor Jones figure. I really need to get my Indy stuff on display.

10. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Let me know if you take any pics of them:)

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow Yoda arrived. Also I bought the Han/Chewie Burger King glass from 1978 from a guy online who had factory fresh cases of the glasses. I had one of these but it fell and shattered long ago. I'm back to having full sets of these and the ROTJ glasses.

whostheBossk and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  12. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    A kind neighbor was giving away some Star Wars stuff, so I got a pilot Luke mighty mugg, a Boba helmet mug, and a bunch of homemade fortune cookies filled with Star Wars themed fortunes.
    1C62A7E8-EB8F-42AF-8FF5-43C6887B90B5.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 7, 2023
    whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Jedi Ghost Black Series 3 pack arrived from Hasbro today. I get to open that after work!

15. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought Insider issue #219 earlier today.

17. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    First half 2023 list:
    3.75 trooper lot including POTF2 Darktrooper/Spacetrooper, TVC cardback lot w/TLJ Praetorian Guard, 70s-80s lot, DC Super Power Penguin & Joker, lot of 8 figs, accessory lot, mixed lot of 11 -ROTS Airborne Clone, lot vintage- ROTS 501st trooper, TCW holocron table, ANH-ESB cup lot, TCW AAT, 24 vintage Marvel, DC lot, 3.75 lot TVC Mythrol, Early bird pegs, Ghidorah (for son), vintage lot-POTF2 final Duel cardback, Lot- TVC Luke Hoth, SL Sarissa Jeng, Misc lot-ROTS Wookie warrior, CP toys pick up of Super Powers lot plus Batmobile, lot 17-TPM battle droid, lot- TCW Mandalorian police, over 90 lot of stands, Newspaper lot, TVC AOTC battle droid, Disney 1-JAC, vintage Topps catalog sticker book, lot of 21-RO Rebels Sabine MOC, IJ 2008 lot, TVC Kithaba, lot of 5 Lenard, IJ lot of 10, IJ lot of 25, 2022 Super Powers lot of 8, IJ '08 TLC IJ, IJ 5 lot-ROTLA Salllah, Dr. Jones, IJ lot- German Soldiers, LC 2008, lot of 11- TAC Rohm Kota, IJ Blu Ray, IJ Toht, IJ TOD Willie, vintage '77 SW X-Wing lunch box, IJ '82 Well of Souls playset, ROTLA Belloq, TM Asslt transport box, 80s Hasbro GI Joe Card backs, IJ Mola Ram, IJ 2008 Horse, vintage SW Dixie cups, 2008 IJ w/Idol, Well of Souls Ark Poles, Friar Tuck, Super7 GI Joe blk&Wht trooper, IJ 2008 lot- Cairo Hemchman, Germans, lot of 4 AOTC SWS MOC, IJ 2008 Belloq, ROTJ TVC throne set!, lot of 34-ROTS blue guard, vintage lot of erasers, magnets, tape dispenser, IJ, SW cereal, food box lot, 3 TCW vehicles, SB Sox postcard, lot-TLJ FO Gunner, lot 20 IJ figs-Akator playset, Mola Ram, TLC Grail Knight, Andor Cassian Aldhani, IJ Akator playset w/skull, vintage Landspeeder w/Box, lot-TROS Knight of Ren, Vintage battle damaged Tie Fighter w/Box, IJ Cargo Truck, KOTCS Jungle Cutter, lot treasure chest, vintage Y-Wing w/Box &insert!, IJ BK toy lot, IJ Starlog lot of 3, lot of 36-TLC Elsa, All Retro Indiana Jones MOC and for son, IJ Troop car sealed, IJ 1982 lot of 4- Marion, lot of 13-Greedo, SW lot-DS Commander, 1984 SW POTF Skiff with two landing gears!, lot-vintage(sold all 9), IJ Short Round & Temple Guard MOC, DC Batmobile lot w/Lexington Soar-7, Hackman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, POTF Lando General MOC!, lot of vintage Luke Pilot Shampoo bottle, lot of 47-Jawa w/cape, mini Rig lot-Radar Laser cannons, lot of 10 Super Power 1984 cardbacks, TESB Rebel Soldier MOC 31back! To July23rd

Found TVC ROTJ wave in stores. Han, Vader, Boba Tusken Raider, TCW Howser.

Jedi Knight88 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  18. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Nice Haul!!!

whostheBossk likes this.
  19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK delivery man just brought a book order containing SW: The Book of Boba Fett Collectors Edition (and a few non-SW books).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
    Happy Sando likes this.
  20. Happy Sando

Happy Sando Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2023
    I had no idea such a book even existed; thank you for bringing it to my attention! Am definitely gonna snag a copy!

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Glad to help!

Happy Sando likes this.
  22. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I got the new TIE Bomber LEGO, complete with Gonk droid and Rae Sloane. Working on building up the TIE line.
    [​IMG]

23. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    GOOD JOB!!!

24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought an Amazon UK order containing SW From a Certain Point of View: ROTJ earlier.

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My Sideshow 1/6 scale animated Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano figure arrived. Just did a brief examination of her. She's got nice heft. She has seamless arms that so far, seem easy to pose.

She's a very nice upgrade to the only other fig of her in the red outfit - that's the Forces of Destiny doll...that I also love.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023