main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I declare myself President.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Ooh_Aah_Cantona, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    And Andy is my deputy.

2. MomentOfTriumph

MomentOfTriumph Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    As the esteemed leader of the opposition, (with poodu as my deputy, and arun as the minister of spin), I say , in the most harshest terms
    ?harumph, harumph, harumph?

3. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    My minister of spin is OJK and minister of surreal is TTG.

What say you leader of the house Alphawolf?

4. MomentOfTriumph

Jan 12, 2000
    ill have pdub as minister of the surreal, cass as my first (and only) lady with beth minister for overseas afffairs.

now, what does the presidednt plan to do about the worrying increase in the price of beer recently?

5. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    Sir Go Get Beer shall be my minister of overseas affairs.

My propasal for the price of beer is to increase the tax on overseas buisines based in the our great land and use the extra coffers to subsidise our people's recreational habits.

6. MomentOfTriumph

Jan 12, 2000
    and what say ye on the legalisation of recreational pharmaceuticals?

7. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    Now hear this.

As Minister Of the Surreal, I would like to promise that by this time next year, there will be lobsters on all telephones.

8. MomentOfTriumph

Jan 12, 2000
    that is a biased dali-ist policy ttg and my party will oppose it, like we did with the melting watches and the andalucian dogs.

9. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    // jeers

I put it to the Right Honorable Gentleman that melting watches are an intrinsic way of life, sir.

We have 50% more melted watches today than this country ever had when you were in power.

I also promise free phallic symbols for each household.

10. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    //sits back smugly watching the opposition squirm on our impressive stats.

11. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    //first lady

//back combing big hair

//counts money muwahahahahahahaha

//She's richer than the president, just like Cherie is richer than Tony

12. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    By 2003 all persons will have escaped control of reason or any preconceptions, or I'm not the Minister For Surrealism.

// twiddles tache into two preposteroushorizontal lines

There will be an anual report each year of parliament to ensure we are reaching our targets

13. MomentOfTriumph

Jan 12, 2000
    does the minister not remember the past surreeal debacles withe the upturned urinals and 'c'est pas une pipe?.

i do and i can say we dont need this again, the public demands more from its government.

14. MOTs_Minx

Oct 26, 2000
    There will be an anual report each year of parliament to ensure we are reaching our targets

That doesnt sound too surreal m'dear, unless you meant anal report every year ;)

//counts money

15. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    and the public shall get more from it's government. They will see the British Empire rise like a phoenix from the ashes and rule the four corners of the earth once more.

Err, where's my minister of spin?

ED; and we shall start by vanquishing the colony of super ants and therefore make Europe be in our debt for life.

And First lady of the Opposition, you're poor and the money you are counting is no longer legal tender. The minister of Surreal has changed our currency to prawns.

16. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    Could I call into question the use of lobsters on telephones... surely this is dishrimpination against crabs and crustacean life. You are dangerously setting a precedent that lobsters should be deemed of greater standing than their counterparts.

17. MOTs_Minx

Oct 26, 2000
    Prawns indeed.

18. MomentOfTriumph

Jan 12, 2000
  19. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    Order! Order!

I put it to the Right Honourable Gentleman that you, yourself used the business with the urinals to bury The Scream that was @ the time, going on through nature.

What say you, sir?!

And I put it to you, sir, the Right Honourable Poodu, that a return to prawns as legal tender was inevitable after the collapse of the clam against the dollar.

[/i]That doesnt sound too surreal m'dear, unless you meant anal report every year[/i]

And that my dear lady shows your limited understanding of the true nature of surrealism. Reality with a touch of abstract.
    But anal reports will of course be produced and shown to the President when any seats are taken by nubile young men.

There will of course be an increase in elephants for all those on state benefit.

20. toochilled

toochilled Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    I think i must still be drunk.

21. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    Toochilled, My minister of agriculture. Also known as the Ministry/Order of Dave.

22. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    What about the reported shortage in prawns due to the Spanish over-shrimping in our waters... our fishermen have been 'crabbing' about it for months!

23. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    Yes, but after defeating the super ants colony, Europe are now indebted to us. Their laws will now be decided by my govenrment and one of the first things I shall be doing is addressing that problem.

And where is my Minister of Spin?? He better not be buying propety around the copuntry again. or 8umming Jonathen Aitkin.

24. MOTs_Minx

Oct 26, 2000
    Could it be then that our President is in cahoots with the Spanish fisherman therefore taking a back hander in prawns and other shellfish for his own use rather than putting it back into the country?

25. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    // bangs fist

Damn it, sir! These prawns are plastic!

Are you seriously suggesting we become a nation of stinking pursed seafood carriers?

And all those on incomes of 21k will be taxed a further a narcissus. Tulips from Amsterdam will no longer be necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.