main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

I don't wanna be here anymore! I need to delete my profile

Discussion in 'Communications' started by SilentGuy66, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I'll admit it I'm a narcissist. I wanna people to like me on here but I'm too much of an ***hole for people to accept my controversial views. Is there someway to delete my profile because as long as my OCD controls I'll continue to come here each and everyday and more and more people will hate me.

To put it simply "You either become a MOD or post long enough to see yourself become a hated member"

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Board intervention council 101:

C'mon SG66 you know we don't hate you. You've been around too long for that. And you usually have a lot to contribute to the conversations. You just said one real doozy of an offensive comment the other day. Honestly nobody's going to remember it because they're talking about Thrawn right now. Just don't do it again and you'll be fine.

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Plus these are BIG Boards!

This may be the wrong thing to say to a narcissist, but I don't even know who the **** you are!

Emperor Ferus and Darthmaul208 like this.
  4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Jul 13, 2008
    As a policy we don't delete accounts. Given that you've made some posts since this one I'm going to assume this post was maybe made in the heat of the moment and isn't necessarily indicative of your current attitude. If the concern is controversial or offensive statements maybe take a step back and think about why what you posted may have been poorly received, and take steps to address that in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.