main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi I feel a disturbance in the Force,

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Trooper- DC195, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trooper- DC195

Trooper- DC195 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2018
    Hi, I am Michael,
    I am 40 ish..Long Time Fan of Star Wars,
    When I was 10, My much older sisters boyfriend asked me if i wanted to see a space movie with them at the cinema, I said yes.. That space movie happened to be Return of the Jedi, and it was my first time ever going to the cinema.. so i was allready excited.. Then that music started..and i was hooked..

So obviously Return of the Jedi is my all time favourite Star Wars movie.. for it holds a special place in my life..

I am today a firm fan and a collector, I now collect the Black Series 6 Inch, Figures..
    Which i think are awsome.. Apart from Boba Fett, I mainly collect the Imperials..

My favourite film of the Disney Era, Is Rogue One.. I love a good space Battle,
    I been looking for a good star wars forums to join for a while now.....i like talking about Star Wars,
    I am respectfull of others opinions, i believe every one is entitled to an opinion. for we all see things differently..i hate when people call you an idiot etc.. for voicing an opinion.. i think if you disagree about something then agree to disagree, and move on..
    i look forward to having proper discussions with you lot of fellow star wars fans.

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Welcome to the boards.

ROTJ has a special place in my heart as I saw it at a press screening prior to release. The theatre was jam packed and we were on the edge of our seats the entire movie. I’ve really fond memories of seeing it.

I enjoyed Rogue One too. It had some moments that I wish had been handled differently, but it’s more SW and I’ll never complain since I love SW.

Please let me know if I can help you find your way around the boards. :)

3. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Hello there Michael and welcome to the boards from another life-long fan (since 2002). I hope you will enjoy it here with like-minded folks :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the forums! A good time to join with Solo just out.

I have been a fan since only around 2007. But I love it just the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.