main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have a bad feeling that Viqi Shesh is actually Ysanne Isard

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Admiral_Lelila, Oct 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    As mere weapons of war, SSDs could have been scrapped. But Lusankya was no longer a mere weapon of war. She was also a science research ship, and doubtlessly may have had portions turned over as a med center. While she would probably still have maintained her weapons compliment, and probably her fighter and ship/shuttle compliment, other factors would have changed. She would no longer have been viewed as a mere weapon of war, but as something a bit more.

2. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    Mike Stackpole was dumbfounded when we told him that in Crimson Empire that "General Antilles" was commanding an all new Rogue Squadron from the bridge of the Lusankya. It's a good thing too, because he changed a couple of plot points to Isard's Revenge to fit this continuity mishap.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2001
    I agree on Lusankya being more than a simple warship. It's an SSD, and those have a bad image. Making it more than a warship is good PR. :p

Ara
    (Sick and tired and going to skip Latin... she's a fool)

4. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    I believe that Viqi Shesh with be making her move in the next few books. Differently by the time that Wedge?s book, Rebel Dawn is released. I can?t wait to read about the confrontation between Fey?lya and Shesh.

5. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Dan Wallace, via chat: "Just because Mon Mothma issued the order doesn't mean they actually followed through with it. BFC doesn't say they actually dismantled an SSD."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.