main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have a problem with the ground forces in my DS2 deck

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by GUARDSMAN, Jun 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUARDSMAN

GUARDSMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Currently I only have Bobba Fett, Bounty Hunter, Snoova, Aurra Sing, Darth Vader, Dark Lord Of The Sith, and Blizzard 4. I was thinking to take out my Baron Fel, Saber 1, and SFS L-s9.3 Cannons for a Battle Deployment, Commander Igar, and a Tempest 1. I have a few other good ground cards, like The Emperor, Thok & Thug, and P-60 that I can put in instead of the walker stuff. So any suggestions to this would be greatly appreciated. If you would like I can also just put up my deck list if that would help out any, for now though I gotta go, so hope to hear from you guys soon.

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Don't make a Death Star II deck. They're way too card-intensive, and it takes too long to set up.

3. iwjev

iwjev Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Post your deck so we can see what it looks like. That way we will be able to say take this out and add this.

Take a look at this thread: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7284886&replies=4
    He did a good job at posting his deck.

4. stecm

stecm Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2002
    IMO, DS2 works best when just played with Endor, but I haven't bought any new cards since Reflections 2...

5. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Don't listen to Bib! I like DSII decks! :)

Do not stay at Endor. It's pointless. If you're going to stay at Endor, just play Endor Ops straight up with speeder bikes and stuff, don't mess around with the Death Star II. TTO doesn't do anything unless you're somewhere else.

Always start Endor Ops, though. Strike Planning is still way too popular. Without Endor Ops on the table, you won't be activating enough to put Jerjerrod down first turn. That's bad.

So you have to start Endor Ops, but don't plan on flipping it. Except for the starting locations, you shouldn't have a single other Endor site in your deck. In fact, except for the starting locations and the 5 D*II locations in your deck, you should only have 2 or 3 more locations in your deck: one system, and one or two docking bays to deploy there. Pick a system within 3 parsecs of Endor. You don't want to waste a whole turn with the D*II in transit.

Definitely need more ground forces, but not at the expense of your space forces. DEFINITELY KEEP BARON FEL! He's the "Captain Han" of the Empire. He can hold down the system D*II is orbiting all by himself, since he draws one destiny for his game text and one from the Capacitors. If he's with one other pilot, you've got 3 battle destinies. After Saber 1, the most important ships are Scythe 1 and 3. Don't forget the TIE cannons!

Any ground forces will do. If you have Vader, might as well put Tarkin in there if you have him. Use the new Empire's Back (V) to get even more direct damage out of Vader and Tarkin. P-60 is good, and The Emperor isn't bad. But don't waste your time with Thok and Thug. Stormtrooper Garrisons wouldn't hurt.... Where's Mara?? Guri and Xizor? MAUL??

Hope this helps....

6. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Listen to Artie you must! Remember that TTO does 2+X damage, so even if your not on the ground at that particular planet, they still lose 2 force (nasty)

Tatooine could be a good choice for a system to bash. It's parsec 7, so well within reach of Endor. Another thing you can do with Tatooine is to take advantage of the fact that it is the only planet with two docking bays.

My TTO starts with Endor Ops. That gives you enough force for Jerry, and the Endor sheild can protect the Ball while at Endor. If you start with Desperate counter as your starting effect (in hand) it will get you Combat Readiness (essential in my deck, and possibly yours too!) and IAO.

If you use the right characters (I like BHers, Maul and Vader) they can be alright on the ground. Depending on your opponent's strategy, you could use IAO to put three docking bays onto Tatooine (This may not always work, and be VERY careful: think before you give these to your opponent). Thus, if you can occupy these and the system (If you can't occupy a systenm with TTO, start your deck again) that 5 force.

Defend the ball (that't the Death Star BTW) with your life. If the opponent blows it up, you are D_E_A_D in the nastiest way. Most of your icons gone, and the force loss is horrible!

TTO can be used like a non-flip objective (actually, in what I am about to show, it IS a non-flip scenario) If you start Endor Ops, that gives you 4 icons. Add the easy to get D*2, and there's two more icons. Add the 3 from the sectors, thats 10 icons without much effort. Plus, three of those can't be force drained (The sectors) If you don't deploy TTO, then your ball can't get blown away. If all you need is a bunch of force, that's a guaranteed 11 in just 3 turns. I just thought this up, so any weaknesses in that plan are welcome to be pointed out.

Oh, and Bib, (not to start a fight or anything) but if people want to play a certain deck, then let them! Not everryone is planning to win a tournament with it. It's Star Wars, have fun and experiment!

7. GUARDSMAN

Aug 16, 2001
    Well I've basically been staring at my cards for a while trying to figure out what to put in so I decided to take out good old Pellaeon and my Dengar In Punishing One for 4-Lom With Concussion Rifle and IG-88 With Riot Gun.

Starting (9)
    Endor Operations
    Endor
    Endor:Bunker
    Endor:Landing Platform
    Operational As Planned
    Death Star II (in hand from OAP)
    Moff Jerjerrod (in hand from OAP)
    Desperate Counter (in hand from OAP)
    Fear Is My Ally

Epic Events (1)
    That Things Operational

Admirals Orders (1)
    We're In Attack Position Now

Charachters (15)
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Admiral Piett
    Admiral Chiraneu
    Admiral Motti (V)
    Commander Parji (V)
    Commander Merrejk
    Baron Soontir Fel
    Major Mianda
    Lieutenant Hebsly
    Darth Vader, Dark Lord OF The Site
    Bobba Fett, Bounty Hunter
    IG-88 With Riot Gun
    Snoova
    Aurra Sing
    4-Lom With Concussion Rifle

Ships (9)
    Chimaera
    Devastator
    Thunderflare
    Accuser
    Imperial-Class Star Destroyer (V)
    Saber 1
    Scythe 1
    Scythe 3
    Zuckuss In Mist Hunter

Vehicles (1)
    Blizzard 4

Weapons (4)
    SFS L-s9.3 Laser Cannons
    x2 SFS L-s 7.2 Tie Cannon
    Vibro-Ax

Effects (4)
    We Shall Double Our Efforts
    Combat Response
    Imperial Arrest Order
    Ability, Ability, Ability

Interrupts (10)
    x3 Imperial Command
    x2 I Can't Shake Him!
    Short Range Figthers & Watch Your Back!
    Twi'lek Advisor
    Evacuate
    Imperial Artillery
    The Empire's Back (V)

Locations (6)
    Death Star II:Coolant Shaft
    Death Star II:Capacitors
    Death Star II:Reactor Core
    Death Star II:Docking Bay
    Sullust
    Kashyyyk

I think I made a pretty good deck here, though any suggestions is welcome from you guys. I actually am trying to win with a deck like this, so like I said I will take all suggestions under consideration.

8. iwjev

Mar 18, 2002
    I might have missed it but where is your objective??

9. BigPoppaJabba

Jun 4, 2001
    iwjev, his objective is Endor Ops.

Guardsman, I don't feel that this deck would benefit from your Star Destroyers. TTO with the objective is best played with TIEs to protect the Death Star. The beauty of Combat response is that it nearly guarantees you of a ship with matching pilot. With your deck, you have left only six cards to create this possibility. Honestly, you'll be going "where's that [face_devil] TIE whenI need it.

TTO is generally a space theme, but IMHO another space based deck will slaughter this one. There is little TIE protection for the D*2, and once you have moved the ball from the comfort of the Endor Shield, your opponent can hit the planet the Ball is orbitting and blow it up.

Keep in mind that many ground decks will have one or two cards like Han, Chewie and the Falcon. Nothing blows up a TTO deck like H,C&TF. With ability of 5 +1 from the Reactor Sector, and your opponent only needs a destiny of 3 to make your plans go BANG!

You don't need the big ground guys to defend the bunker 'cos the LS can't get there unless they're packing a Back Door, so some of your ground can be replaced with better pilots, especially those with matching ships.

The Vibro Ax can definately go. What good will capturing do? I would replace it with another TIE cannon of some sort. You have a Vader there, see if you can put in a Vader's TIE.

The problem I can see with your deck is the randomness of it. If you want Desperate counter to work, you need more TIES and more cannons. They're not the best cards, but they have high destiny. Combat Readiness will be useless with only 3 ships and matching pilots.

I don't think ability x3 will help, and there are better cards that could take their place.

There are some good pilots around that could help you on the ground as well. DS-61-3 has a power of 3 for instance. If the opponent is hurting you on the ground, put a couple of characters at the Endor DB, then put out battle plan DSh. This will slow their draining down as long as you don't let get get into space, which SHOULD NOT happen if their deck is ground.

10. GUARDSMAN

Aug 16, 2001
    Well I see what you mean by me protecting the Death Star II. The Vibro-Ax was there cuz it could exclude targets from battle and I think it has a good chance of doing that, Snoova is power 6 after all. Because my Death Star II does need more protection though I will replace it with another We Shall Double Our Efforts.

Also I don't really need more pilots, if I need things bad enough I can just pull out Commander Praji with Piett's text. This Commanders V version will allow me to pull pilots of ablity < 3. and I have the combo Short Range Fighters & Watch Your Back. With Combat Response and those 3 imperial commands the total cards I would have to get a fighter with pilot there is 12. of course Baron Fel only sorta counts so lets say 10, but the Scythe TIEs are preferable anyways. Getting a gun on those Scythe TIEs will be difficult though, the total cards for that is 4, the actual weapons and the I can't shake him cards.

One of the things you made a big thing about is my ground charachters, there are a few things to notice about that, one is that I don't even use Endor Shield which means the charachters are not for the bunker. Which means I wanted those charachters to go beat up on the opponent, just doing my own thing tends to be self-destructive, I have to try to slow down my opponent as well. The key is Bobba Fett, Bounty Hunter, he with any other ground charahcter will add 2 destinys, so I will take out Aurra Sing and put another one of him in.

I will replace my Imperial Artillery for another We're In Attack Postion Now, I may even replace my abilityx3 for yet another We're In Attack Postion Now, But I have 19 cards with abilty, at least it would be 19 if the star destroyers with there permenant pilots count? Hopefully the Admirals Order We're In Attack Postion Now will get to my hand fast, cuz star destroyers need the immunity.

I don't think I'm all that random really, strong charachters for the occasional hit against my opponent and a space fleet that can probably out last the opponenets fleet. Let the opponent just try to take me on in space, they will regret the mistake.

The new changes are as follows, Aurra out for another Bobba Fett, Bounty Hunter; Vibro-Ax out for another We Shall Double Our Efforts; Imperial Artillery out for another We're In Attack Position Now.

Any counter-arguments or more advice and help from any of you guys will be greatly appreciated, the problem is though I have to get 26 of these cards with money and trades, so I may never even see this deck in action because of that, but hopefully I will pull it off. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

11. BigPoppaJabba

Jun 4, 2001
    Trust me, you need more pilots. Ok, forget my "chances of pulling one" argument for the moment. You have still left only 3 matching pilots and ships to defend your Death Star. Star Destroyers are nice and all, but in this deck, starfighters with matching pilots will just as well for less expense. If you want to keep your ground troops, fine by me. I understand where you are coming from (even if it isn't what I would do, but then again, who am I to say) but with the SD issue, I will not move. The best thing you could do is to build and play test it twice, once with SDs and the other with matching pilots. test to see which you get your forces out quicker with.

And why aren't you playing the Endor Sheild. The shield stops the opponent from deploying to the D*2, and makes it expensive to move their ships there (3 force to move a ship is a lot)

This makes the D* incredibally easy to defend while you are building it. It limits the opponent's forces at the mobile system, allowing you to pick them off, one by one before they can move into the Death Star.

Without the shield, the LS only need to move one ship to the D*2, and then they're free to put ships there, and fly into the sectors without having to worry about battling. With the Endor shield, EVERY starfighter has to move to the DS system, whether they have presence or not, and wait through your turn (during which you battle them with your hopefully superior forces and kill them off) before they can fly into the sectors.

>>Let the opponent just try to take me on in space, they will regret the mistake.<<
    LOL. Hidden base with Squadron Assignments will slaughter your SDs. Farmboy Luke (V or not) aboard Artoo in red 5 has 8 power, a destiny draw and some immunity to attrition. Captain Han aboard premier Millenium Falcon has a destiny draw, high immunity to attrition and can cancel destiny draws.

If I was playing space, particularly HB, I would ignore the D*2, flip my objective, then force your ships to come and get me, otherwise my draining and your resticted drawing will cripple you. I would then hit the relatively unprotected D*2 with 2 or 3 fighters, especially a high ability pilot.

Again, Star Destroyers are nice, but in this deck they are just big expensive cards that are hard to get out, and just as hard to keep on the table.

12. Artie-Deco

Aug 23, 2001
    FWIW...

I agree with BPJ. SDs are just too expensive unless it is a dedicated space deck. None of your SDs except the ICSD(V) can draw destiny - that's crucial. A D*II/TTO deck has to have a balance between space and ground.

I might keep Chimaera and Imp-Class (V), but the rest I would ditch for one or two more fighters w/pilots. Saber 4 is nice because it reacts. Same with Onyx 2.

I wouldn't use both Sullust and Kashyyyk. Pick one, and scrap the other for a Spaceport Docking Bay. When you camp your ground forces there, your opponent loses 3 from TTO (4 if We Shall Double Our Efforts is out).

Trade IAO for the IAO/Secret Plans combo, if you have it.

Imperial Artillery is nice to have, keep it if you can.

Aurra Sing is not a bad choice, I wouldn't necessarily take her out right away. I would replace Admiral Motti or Commander Praji first.

DLOTS is good, but since you don't have his lightsaber try EPP Vader; he might be a little more useful. Personal preference there....

Good luck!

13. GUARDSMAN

Aug 16, 2001
    I can take out 2 star desttroyers, the Thuderflare and the Devastator, the other 3 stay where they are. I will replace them with Saber 2 and his matching pilot, unless you have a better suggestion. because of this though I will have to end up taking out Ability, Ability, Ability and put in another gun for my 2 Interceptors. As for the Endor shield, unless you can tell me how to get it out before or even during turn 3, I don't want it.

As for taking out one of those systems for a spaceport docking bay, well all I can say there is that I have know idea on what to do there, on the one hand I have a better chance of pulling out a system with 2 icons on either side, on the other, it will give me the best of both worlds, as long as I don't lose the other 2 icon on both sides system. So I would like your opinion on that BigPoppaJabba.

I would go for the combo, though I'm not sure if desperate counter will allow me pull the combo or not, so thats another question I need answered.

Playtesting would be really good for me except the only time I can play is during tournaments, so thats unfortunatly not a option for me.

Your HB deck, All I can say to that is BRING IT ON!!!!! LOL

14. Artie-Deco

Aug 23, 2001
    You get the Endor Shield from the game text on the Bunker, so you can get it out turn 1 if it's not in your force pile.

You absolutely CAN target the IAO combo with Despearate Counter. The rule with combo cards is: anything that targets one part of a combo card targets the whole card. Since DC targets IAO, it also targets IAO&SP.

The thing with the systems and docking bays is, you want a docking bay to increase the damage from TTO. You only need one system. It is hard enough defending the Death Star II, Endor and your "target" system. Throwing another system out there to defend will really hurt you.

You have plenty of Imp Commands, with Piett and Merrejk, to pull the one system you need to deploy. That's 6 cards (1 system, 1 Merrejk, 1 Piett, 3 Imp Commands). Increasing it from 6 to 7 is not that big of an advantage. Just try it and see.

As for playtesting ... put together a good light deck and play against yourself. That's what I do half of the time.

15. GUARDSMAN

Aug 16, 2001
    *slaps forhead* ok so Endor Shield will go in, I would have known that but I don't have half of these cards. A question about Endor Shield though, I know the opponent can't move to the bunker, but can they deploy there spies there?

I'll take out the regular IAO for the combo. Well first of all chances are I'm going to pull Commander Praji (V) beacause he will get ability less than 3 pilots, which is good for defeding my Death Star II. Which means getting that system out there will be a lot tougher. So I'll let you guys decide, should I get commander Praji so he could pull my pilots out of Reserve or go with Merrejk to get a single sytem out and then probably it's docking bay the same turn?

to put the Endor Shield in I don't really know what to take out, I was thinking either Admiral Motti (V) or the second We're In Attack Position Now, if you guys have better ideas than that then I would really like to hear them.

16. BigPoppaJabba

Jun 4, 2001
    Definitely go with the docking bay. For starters, IAO order let's you pull it. That is the whole randomness thing I referred to earlier. If your strting cards let you do something, then focus your deck to do it. Better a (almost) guaranteed DB than a "maybe I'll pull" system.

Because you are focussing a bit on ground forces, the DB is a better choice because you are giving yourself a better chance to occupy it.

I see you are still holding onto your Star Destroyers. No no no no no!

Let me tell you why...

You have Combat Response, but you aren't using it effectively! What if you don't pull an Imperial Command? Then your whole IC - Piett - Praji combo will die, and you will be looking at Combat Response asking "Why did I put that dumb card in this deck? If you replace the Imperial Commands, Star Destroyers, and high ability Admirals, with Pilots and their star fighters, you will be saying "Thank Decipher for Combat Response".

As it is, you are pulling IAO for nothing (not enough ability <3 imperials that will see action or Docking Bays) and combat response (not enough starfights- pilots)

Definitely go for the Docking Bay thing though, don't waste your starting effects!

17. GUARDSMAN

Aug 16, 2001
    Ok BigPoppaJabba, give it to me straight, if I do everything you say and everything goes right, can I win this game. Because the way I'm looking at it is that if I take out my star destroyers and what not for the pilots and there ships and some more starship weaponary how exactly will I win. Because I'm thinking my best case scenario is like 9 damage a turn. Which is good and all, but we all know best case is extremely hard to pull off at best. What your suggesting needs a whole other strategy, I need to know this strategy that will get me my best case scenario. I just can't figure out how all this is going to work, how will I delay my opponent long enough for me to pull this off. Without more systems my drains will be limited, a good ground deck with it's heavy drains will demolish this deck in no time. So basically if I'm gonna do everything you are suggesting for me, then I'm going to need more card suggestions and this whole new strategy I can't figure out.

I hope you come up with something good cuz I don't know how this is all going to work.

18. BigPoppaJabba

Jun 4, 2001
    Don't take out the What not, just the Star Destroyers. Leave in your big ground guys to defend the ground.

All I am saying is that decks need focus. If you have Combat REspose and IAO, use them! The idea of TTO is to dominate space around the D*2. If you are looking to win tournaments, then maybe go for Bib's original advice: don't build a TTO deck. Try Watto or something.

But you said you wanted to build TTO, and I am merely pointing out the fact that you need to use what resourses you have to stream-line your deck. You also said you wanted to win. TTO wins by protecting the D*2 and focusing on one particular planet.

If everything goes your way, your opponent will realise that it is pointless to attack the Star because you have enough Starfighters to chase him into the sectors and kill with with manouver destiny. Thus he will leave you alone. This will allow you to occupy the target system, drain at that system, occupy the DB, drain at the DB.

If your opponent is losing 9 force a turn, consider that that will be 4 turns till he dies. Use your big guys to protect your icons on the ground and you might just win.

19. Artie-Deco

Aug 23, 2001
    On the subject of more systems in the deck, as I said above: "It is hard enough defending the Death Star II, Endor and your 'target' system." You don't need another system to defend. It will spread your space forces too thin and lead to a beat down against a dedicated space deck.

20. GUARDSMAN

Aug 16, 2001
    On TTO it says that, "While Death Star II orbits a system you occupy (Excpet Endor), once during each of your control phases, opponent loses X force, where X=2 plus number of related battleground sites you occupy." What I'm confused about is what does it mean by that. Does the Death Star II have to orbit lets say Sullust, which means I get 2 damage so far, but what if I occupy the Endor system with various forces, does that mean that I get 1 more damage added for lets say occupying the Endor docking bay? Or do I have to put that spaceport docking bay on Sullust to get that 1 more damage?

Well if I can't win either way then I might as well lose my way, LOL.

21. Artie-Deco

Aug 23, 2001
    The key word is "related". The sites you occupy have to be related to the system you are orbiting -- just like Tatooine/Rebel Base/Cloud City Occupation. If you're orbiting Tatooine, and you occupy 3 Tatooine locations, your opponent loses 5 force from TTO, 6 if We Shall Double Our Efforts is on table. If you're orbiting Tatooine and you occupy 2 Endor sites, your opponent only loses 2 force (3 if WSDOE on table) since those Endor sites are not related to Tatooine.

22. DOUGRED4

DOUGRED4 Jedi Master

Feb 19, 2002
    Well for what it's worth, I think this decktype is awesome! :)

I personally have played an "Alan Parsons Project" (because it builds the *Death*...*Star*) deck for a long time, and you will surprise MANY opponents with it. Mine has personally held it's own or beaten numerous 2000+ rated players, and was an extremely fun deck to play.

One of the most fun games I ever played with mine was against the World Champion Matt Sokol (in his first game after winning it all) during the Team Tournament at DecipherCon 2000. His friend walked over to the table and casually asked him "How's it going?". Matt's response was "He's kicking my @&&!" At that point I had wiped nearly every character of his off the board and was dishing out mega damage. His lone character, EPP Leia, was piloting the Falcon, and he took her on a desperation run, tracked a 5, and blew the DSII away (for only the second time that anyone had done that...and the first time I was rocking them so hard that its destruction only affected my differential, not even causing me the game).

This was BEFORE the helper card was made (We Shall Double Our Efforts!) and the deck can be even tougher with TIEs and guns to help protect it.

My recommendation is to add a Bossk In Hound's Tooth to your already impressive armada. Many times I hit an opponent with 5 or 6 destiny draws in space (remember that you get an extra one wherever the DSII orbits) and wipe them out when they come to play.

It's a VERY card intensive deck, and (though it wins often) it doesn't usually win by much. It's a WAY underestimated deck type, and one that can really catch your opponent unawares. Be amazed at how it rips up WYS! :)

Doug Taylor
    Red 4
    Star Wars CCG Player Advocate
    Gameplay Design

23. GUARDSMAN

Aug 16, 2001
    Interesting, maybe I should restructure my deck and have my guys down at tatooine locations. I can get a Tatooine: docking bay and a Spaceport:docking bay and find room for 2 Tatooine systems and get a few more ground forces in there as well, probably eliminating the destroyers and there pilots and of course maybe even get another fighter with it's pilot in there. It will be tougher to defend endor and Tatooine and the Death Star II, but I think with enough work it's possible. I'm sure that BigPoppaJabba is happy that I'm getting rid of some destroyers and there pilots.

So what I need is some major card suggestions for this new deck I'm planning, I mean 5 direct damage with We Shall Double Our Efforts in can really piss the opponent off, especially if there playing a senate deck. then put in two Fighters Coming In for the two We're In Attack Position Now and add to the drains on docking bays. If Everything goes right I can do a maximum of 14, but I doubt that, I'm thinking it will be less when it comes down to it cuz my opponent isn't going to let all this happen. I think with a lot of practice and thought put into a deck like this I can make it tournament worthy. As always I would love any advice you guys can give me, especially now, the idea I have is good (at least I think it's good) but putting it together and making it work will be very tough.

Thanks for the idea Artie-Deco, even if it was just an example on how TTO works.

EDIT: didn't see your post there Doug, to busy writing the one above this edit. Thanks for the support. What do you think, shall I go with a balanced space and ground deck with Tatooine stuff or should I stay in space with star destroyers with only a handfull of ground charachters to slow down the opponent.

24. iwjev

Mar 18, 2002
    GUARDSMAN your deck is looking good since you have changed it so much put out your current version. After seeing your deck and some of the suggestions that you have decided to consider I would have to agree with DOUGRED4 and keep the space DS2 deck.

Have you ever thought about making it into a strait space deck? Here is one I found online a few days ago.

CHARACTERS(10)
    Skrilling x8
    Garindan
    U-3PO

STARSHIPS(13)
    Executor
    Stalker
    Devastator
    Tyrant
    Conquest
    Victory Class Star Destroyer x3
    Dreadnaught-Class heavy Cruiser x2
    Death Star Assault Squadron
    Obsidian 7
    Obsidian 8

INTERRUPTS(10)
    Abyssin Ornament x2
    Those Rebels Won't Escape Us x2
    Control x2
    Tarkin's Orders x2
    It's Worse
    Twi'lek Advisor

EFFECTS(16)
    3,720 To 1 x5
    Den Of Thieves x3
    Imperial Decree x2
    There'll Be Hell To Pay x2
    Sudden Impact x2
    Undercover
    There Is No Try

LOCATIONS(11)
    Death Star (Starting Location)
    Kiffex
    Yavin 4 x2
    Hoth x2
    Kashyyk
    Tatooine
    Kessel
    Asteroid Field x2

Sorry (to the creator) but I can not remember where I found it.

John

25. Artie-Deco

Aug 23, 2001
    That's a Death Star deck, not a Death Star II deck....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.