main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic I it complet????????

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JediKnight_Jathen, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jathen

JediKnight_Jathen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2004
    So i was just woundering who wants another 3 movies to complet the saga??? Let me know.

2. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    There are some letters missing in that question. ;)

Yes, it's complete. To make 3 more would just drag it out IMO. :p The good guys won and killed the bad guys and one came back to the light side and died...end of story.

And before anyone says,"But what about the books, Tara?" I'm aware that they carry on the story. :p

3. DARTH_MARK-22

DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2003
    I dunno. I would love to see Episodes VII-VIII-IX, if Lucas ever changes his mind. I still don't discount that possibility; there's still plenty of milk in the Star Wars teet.[face_cow]

Besides that, I think it would even be a good idea to explore Star Wars movies that have absolutely nothing to do with the saga. I hope this is the direction Lucasfilm will go for in its live-action television show.

4. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    What about that new comic book series that's coming out...that's carrying it on a bit...'Legacy' or something. My bf tells me these things. :p I'm only interested because it as a cool twi'lek chick with Maul-like tattoos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.