main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I, Jaina Solo (The Great Chiss War)(Post-NJO: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Jacen, Tahiri,more) Completed 2/23/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I kinda lost my way with this fic. Hopefully I'll be able to read it all the way through now it's finished.

Congrats on finishing, my friend :)

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Thanks, Spike :D

3. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    I just finished this and I'd like to say this was a weird, wonderful, tragic, hilarious, well-written, evil, different, and altogether masterful fic. Great job, YodaKenobi! =D=

May you write from the first-person soon! [:D]

4. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    [face_coffee] After a few hours in a marathon read, that coffee was great.

This was a great story, heartbreaking yet funny at the same time. My co-workers kept shooting me weird looks when I [face_laugh] many times. I especially loved the line about Han Solo crying because they saved C3PO.

[face_dancing]

5. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    rebel_cheese: I just finished this and I'd like to say this was a weird, wonderful, tragic, hilarious, well-written, evil, different, and altogether masterful fic. Great job, YodaKenobi!

Wow, thanks so much [face_blush] I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I know it was a strange fic, and I appreciate anyone giving it their time and reading.
    May you write from the first-person soon!

Hoping to do it again sometimes :D Thanks again!

jasa: After a few hours in a marathon read, that coffee was great.

Wow, you've been on reading binge! Thanks for reading all these fics :D

This was a great story, heartbreaking yet funny at the same time. My co-workers kept shooting me weird looks when I many times.

LOL! I hope I didn't get you in any trouble :p

I especially loved the line about Han Solo crying because they saved C3PO.

I don't even remember that 8-}

Thanks so much for your kind words and reading this fic [:D] :)

And thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for this fic in the Summer Awards [:D] I,JS won for "Best Humor" :D I was very honored and glad so many people found it funny :)

6. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    YodaKenobi,this is good,but not great.I prefer your alternative to the New Jedi Order.Just out of curiosity,what's your faviroite fanfic that you have written?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.