main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH I just read online.... (Transformers thread)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lazer310, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    That there is going to be a live action Transformers movie! And the trailer comes out today!

I checked out the small version from the UK, as it hasn't been released in the U.S. yet. But from what I've seen, this movie may actually have some potential. Check out www.transformersmovie.com throughout today for the trailer to hit. Post your reaction here.

2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    They put it up on yahoo.com, so you can just go there to view it.

Pretty interesting, though I'm gonna have to view it where I can see more than just 4 inches of it. Still, shows what could be promise...

3. TravisTheGeek

TravisTheGeek Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    Cool! And I heard there's going to be a live action Lord of the Rings movie, too! ;)
    Seriously, there was a teaser trailer before "Pirates of the Caribbean", but this one is much cooler.

4. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    Yeah, the old teaser trailer that said stuff about the Mars rover was dumb IMO. But the new one has restored a little bit of my faith that Bay wont F this up too bad.

5. Jo-Nich

Jo-Nich Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2005
    Man...I've been following this movie since it was announced awhile back. If you're interested...I've got a whole set of like 130 pictures of leaks and other movie stills from the movie. :D Got some pics of most of the robot and vehicle modes too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.