main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need an animator...Please help.....PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by HANSOLONG, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HANSOLONG

HANSOLONG Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2003
    I am making a fan film....what's new. I have 3 shots that I need that are very simple animation and a few still shots.

Shot #1: Deathstar pulls into shot and "parks" with planet in background.

Shot #2: Wide angle of Imperial Shuttle bay. We see from a distance a small group of Sandtroopers standing around being spoken to by their captain.

Shot #3: Shuttle drops from Deathstar and travels to planet surface.

Stills #1: Different angles of the imperial shuttle bay for conversation over chroma key compositing.

Still #2: Shuttle in landed position for compositing with plate shot of desert terrain.

Please help!!! Let's talk. I am in Southern California and I will pay as much as I can. I would like to use existing models.

2. diabloblanco17

diabloblanco17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    and I will pay as much as I can.

Now that's one I haven't seen for a while. Sorry, though. I'd do it if it weren't for the chance of legal repercussions. However, if you would like me to make an original planet (or anything else that can be done solely with Photoshop) for you, I'd be happy to work something out.

3. HANSOLONG

HANSOLONG Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2003
    Well, I appreciate it. I already have the models collected for the fan film and I am just looking for someone to do the animation. I really do appreciate the offer though.

4. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    STOP posting this thread over and over. This is supposed to go into the "REQUESTS" thread only. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.