main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CEII I pre-ordered Autographs tickets, how does it work?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by CaptainRegor, Jul 10, 2013.

1. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    I've pre-ordered my autograph tickets, but how does it work onstage?
    Do I have in the same line as the people who hasn't to get them "verified."
    Or is there something/someone checking the tickets (both pre-orders and onstage tickets) by the celebrity booth so I can run directly?
    Or something else?

Thanks for your help

2. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    You will have preference over people who are buying their tickets at the event. I believe you will have your own line to pick up your tickets. I remember writing something about it for my website, but dont recall the specifics.

3. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    When you have preordered your autograph tickets, then I believe you will be able to pick them up at will call Thursday, when you come to collect your entry pass.

When you go to get your autographs, you will stand in the same line as everybody else. But because you have preordered, you will have lower number on your autograph ticket for the big names, than people buyinig at the event, so for those guests, you will get to go faster, than people who buy their tickets at the event. As have been said elsewhere for people like Ian McDiarmid, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels and perhaps some others, there will be a numbersystem in effect. So they will start with like 0-100 and then 0-200 and so forth, so if your ticket has number 325, you will get to go faster than a person with number 506 on their ticket.

I am not sure how it works, if you have a Jedi Master VIP pass. I mean, if you still have to follow the numbers or if you can go whenever regardless of the number on your autograph ticket.