main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate I Seek The TRUTH about Evil King Wiggins...

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by The_Seeker_of_Truth, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Seeker_of_Truth

The_Seeker_of_Truth Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2011
    As an observer of this election I have noted that Evil King Wiggins has a supporter who has begun to dredge up the past of Adalia Durron, and then elaborting it to make it sound alot worse than it was. I am The Seeker of Truth, I carry the Sword of Truth and I want to set the record straight.

These claims are exaggerated, but I have found some truths of my own.

While it is true Wiggins is of the Sith, what part of the Sith needs to be clarified. His status as Sith Lord is nothing more than a title, as it has been noted that he has constantly stood in the shadows of the Great Sith Lords of the EUC, Sinrebirth being one of them. Now he claims Sinrebirth is his running mate, but the truth is, Wiggins is a puppet, a mere toy being played with by the one Sith he fears the most. Spineless and cowardly, Wiggins will do as his powerful and dark Master says and will not be able to make his own decisions.

The way I see the Truth, is that a Vote for Evil King Wiggins is in fact a vote for the Puppet Master Sinrebirth! When I think of these two in charge,

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/sith.jpg]

This is the image that comes to mind. Does the EUC want this?

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    hmmm. If I had a vote this would certainly sway me. To vote FOR Evil_King_Wiggins . I yearn for the days of a good jetii purge. [face_skull]

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    A galaxy where a person could be murdered for their beliefs? A galaxy where one mans whims control billions and billions of sentient life forms? No, there is no Sith in Freedom. ;)

4. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Did the jetii not seek to murder the Sith merely for their beliefs? To my way of thinking, they are merely two sides to the same coin. Thats why I so enjoy it when they are at each others throats.

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    No, the sought to bring them to justice for their crimes against democracy. Democracy is where the majority rules by agreement, and if one small group decides to commit offences against those said rules, then they are crimes against democracy. The Sith have, all through history, attempted to bring about the downfall of democracy and to rule with violence and fear. I imagine the average being doesnt not believe violence and fear are the ways to earn respect. You may earn a society where beings are afraid to speak their minds and afraid to live their lives, but you will never get respect. Fear is what feeds the Sith, fear, anger and aggression. Without these they fail to achieve their goals, so they must inflict them to bring about their domination.

Freedom is the right of every sentient being in the galaxy, the freedom to be who they are, live as they please and be happy. But if those choices bring harm to others, they are effectively taking freedom. Those who commit crimes are the only ones who deserve to lose their freedom, and crimes against free beings are what Sith do best.

6. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    When have I ever given the impression that I wanted to undermine the democracy of the EUC? Never, I love Democracy. I love the Senate.

The EUC has diminished under your rule as Chancellor. We've had what, eleven active topics today with most of the activity coming from you, Jusik and I? And sadly that is about as busy as things normally get around here now. People have forgotten about this corner of the JC, moved on because nothing is happening. We must change this, or we will continue to diminish into oblivion. Right now we need to elect a new Chancellor, a strong Chancellor, one that will not let our tragedy continue. I propose that this Chancellor is me.

Evil.

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Enlighten us to how you plan to go about this.

Before the 'silly season' the boards were active, the logos were coming from the clubs and the banners were being created. And RPG off board was started and many discussed this on board! Sadly my leadership time entailed several weeks where many were away from home and on holidays. That does not bode well for posting!

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    The fan club banner wasn't a bad idea, I'm even in the midst of putting together a couple of banners with the logos myself. You received quite a few submissions for that, more than can fit in one banner. But I think we need more activities, games, and discussions that will bring more interaction between the fan clubs. We also need them more often. For more than a few of the clubs, is seems that it is only a couple of members actually posting, and seldom at that. If we generate more discussion outside of the fan clubs, we should in turn see more activity inside each of the fan clubs. :)

Evil.

9. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    that logic's flawless!

10. The_Seeker_of_Truth

Jan 14, 2011
    I have been digging further and the truth is being revealed to me!

[image=http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af151/Adalia-Amber-Durron/Lord_Kye-El_D_EKW.jpg]

The being you see is the same one that built up the Blue Moon Cantina with a huge amount of support and help from Imperial_Hammer. But when the Cantina became sucessful and was running at its full capacity and bringing in turn over hand over fist, Evil King Wiggins suddenly became the sole and only being involved!! Imperial Hammer was cast aside without a second thought as Evil King Wiggins took all the achievements and claimed them as his own!!

This is a man who is happy to use those around him to achieve his goals and then take credit for their hard work. And has anyone seen Imperial Hammer of late? Would it be beyond this man to make sure the truth of his acts is hidden? I ask you?

11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Imperial_Hammer isn't around much as of late for the same reason he stepped down from being Manager over in the RPF a while back - he got a promotion or something at work, and is no longer able to post as much as he might like, and if he does post, its usually over in the RPF. It has nothing to do with this.

You seek the truth, I give it to you.

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thats fair.....Nice that someone acknowledged his hard work and promoted him giving him the credit due to him. Seems others aren't so capable....

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It's amazing how I'm fully documented. :p

14. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Jedi and Sith. They both seek to destroy the other. They succeeded. What we have now is a synthesis, though Skywalker will never admit as much.

15. Darth_Fred

Darth_Fred Jedi Master star 5

Mar 1, 2004
    I'm more comfortable with the devil I know than the pink shrouded opposition. [face_whistling]

16. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I really don't know where you dug this up, but it is a completely false account of what happened. That being said, I miss Hams. The BMC wouldn't have become what it was without him. We had some good times together back in the day.

I'm also pretty positive that it's me using Sinre, and not the other way around. :p

I may be wrong though, I have been before. [face_whistling]

Evil.

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Says a devil of the more shrouded variety. ;) It has been some time, Fred-san!

18. Darth_Fred

Darth_Fred Jedi Master star 5

Mar 1, 2004
    Why whatever do you mean, sir? Someone turned on the Fred signal so I appeared to investigate some things.

Have we gotten to the part where they investigate Wiggs ever changing role in the Sith groups yet? That should be fun.

19. The_Seeker_of_Truth

Jan 14, 2011
    Funny you should mention that. I am informed that Evil King Wiggins was Cast out of the Sith order, and defected to the Jedi Order. There he proceeded to annoy any and every Master and Apprentice till he was asked politely to 'get out'. He then slunk his way back to the Sith on his belly, grovelling and begging to be re instated into the Sith order. It seems to me this loyalties change with his situation. Whoever takes this more outcast in, is who he is loyal to, until he is driven out and must find a new haven!!

How can one trust this man to be loyal to the Senate, to the EUC when he is not able to stay loyal to his own kind? I ask you?

The Truth is out there...

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I see no problem with shifting your loyalties to whomever is paying the bills. [face_money_eyes]

21. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IIRC, this was ages ago, like, over five years ago. That may be the truth, but its not the whole truth. Important details were left out.

Honestly, I'd like to see a fair election. One without slander being spread about both candidates like it is. Especially since it refers to history a lot of the members here weren't around to witness for themselves, when it is mentioned, even with part truths, those newer members will be easier to fool.

Deception is not needed in Politics.

22. Milady

Milady Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    :D

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I find that statement amusing having watched politics over the years of my life. Both in DRL and here, I have seen more than enough deception in politics to see your statement as interesting to say the least.

24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Have to agree with Addy on this one. Just as war is politics by other means, Politics IS deception.

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I guess that's why I hate politics. Its also why I voted for Bob Saget as a write-in candidate for every seat of office being voted on during the last election. I did it as a protest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.