main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I serve Pancakes all day long at work -- but no waffles! (sob)

Discussion in 'Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by Vortigern99, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    This is a tragedy which must be amended in my lifetime. Kerbey Lane Cafe, a 24-hour coffee shop in Austin, Texas, and incidentally my current employer, serves pancakes all day, every day. Our daily special is usually strawberry, raspberry or cinammon peach. We also have buttermilk, blueberry, apple whole wheat and gingerbread. And of course, pumpkin during the cold months. I love them all, so don't ask me to pick a favorite. ... Okay, blueberry.

But despite the Kerb being a pancake-lover's paradise, we have no waffles. Nor do we have linganberry pancakes, so popular in LA and, evidently, beloved by German Nihilists.

This must change. Please sign your name to this thread to indicate your desire for waffles und linganberry pancakes. Nevermind if you don't live in Austin and have never been to Kerbey Lane. Soon we will dominate the nation with our especial brand of eco-friendly and mostly all-natural food services. When we come to your town and we still don't have waffles, you can blame yourself if you neglected to sign my petition! Thanks alot, Mr. Selfish.

1. Vortigern99
    2. YOU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.