main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ice Revolution Films Presents...

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Iceman21, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceman21

Iceman21 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2006
    Hello, one and all. Nice forum you got here.

I'm the Iceman (that's a revelation, huh?o_O), and I dabble a bit in indy film-making. Low budget indy film-making. My roles are predominately in the writing/acting fields. Currently, I'm working with a friend of mine and his brain-child (Retro-Vision Studios) to produce what we like to call...high quality crap. Comedy's my specialty, and hopefully I will have more to share with you as time goes on.

Aside from my partnered-effort projects, Ice Revolution Films (i.e. myself) has just produced its first short, a funky remix titled "Gettin' Funky at Burger King". If you enjoy the sensation of having your I.Q. and sanity plummet, you'll love it. The Youtube link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf2Yn85tZbI. An Ifilm version should hopefully be on the net soon as well.

Perhaps I will be making more shorts, it may depend upon the response I get from this initial one, which so far has been favorable. Further information on the status of my other projects can be obtained from my website, www.freewebs.com/ice_revolution.

Thank you for your time, everyone, and may the Funk be with you.

NP edit: Try YJCC or Fan Films (but check with the forum mods first to see if this is allowed.) It definitely doesn't fit here, sorry.

2. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
  3. Iceman21

Iceman21 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2006
    Thanks. I actually wasn't sure if I should put it in the fan films section or not, since it didn't pertain to Star Wars...oh well. Btw...should I repost there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.