main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ich brauche Eure Hilfe, um einen Urlaub zu plannen. (Meeting: evtl. Samstag, 20 Uhr, Köln)

Discussion in 'German Speaking FanForce' started by JMJacenSolo, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Das ist echt ärgerlich. Vor allem, wenn Du den Zeitraum auch noch eingrenzen kannst und sie dann trotzdem nicht auffindbar ist. :(

Na ja, wenigsten hast Du ein iPhone. Besser als nichts. :)

Sag mal, hast Du Deinen Vater auf den Kölner Dom hoch bekommen? [face_devil]

War schön, Dich getroffen zu haben. :)
    Gute Heimreise! :D

2. JMJacenSolo

JMJacenSolo Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2006
    Das hast bestimmit nicht geklappt!

Lufthansa lost our luggage, and while we were clowning around in the luggage office in London trying to sort everything out, we missed our flight to San Francisco. So they arranged a flight on Air Canada to Calgary for us, which then connected to San Francisco. When we landed in Calgary, there was lightning and we had to sit on the tarmac for about 40 minutes. We ended up making the flight to San Francisco with just seconds to spare.

When all was said and done, we had spent 25 hours in airplanes and airports before we got home, and all 25 of them were in daylight. And we still don't have our luggage, which includes the iPhone chager, so I can't upload the pictures until I get that, and my souveneirs from Nurbuergring.

Luckily my huge stack of movies and books I bought were in my carry-on bag. Now if I could just find a way to get these Region 2 DVDs to work, haha.

Hab es nicht geschafft, zum Koeln Dom zurueckzukehren aber ich freue mich auf meine naechste Chance, wenn auch immer das ist ;)

3. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    Hard luck, it is always a good idea only to take hand luggage.

4. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    You are welcome! :)
    Tell us when you are back. Next time I have less to do. ;)

5. Jaina_Mirax

Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    luggage always gets lost in london. heathrow is the most chaotic airport I know...

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Bisher habe ich noch kein Gepäck verloren bzw. ist noch kein Gepäck nach mir angekommen. Nur einmal war es in einer anderen Maschine, die aber fünf Minuten nach meiner gelandet ist, und somit machte es keinen Unterschied. ;)

Viel Spaß mit den Büchern! Viel Glück mit den DVDs!!
    Und bis zum nächsten Mal! :D

7. JMJacenSolo

May 21, 2006
    Actually, the problem happened in the Berlin airport. That was by far the weirdest airport I've ever been in...riding a bus out to the plane?

Anyway, I should have all the pictures up by later tonight or tomorrow! Then we can lock this thread ;)

8. JMJacenSolo

May 21, 2006
    Nurbuergring Photos

Here are the pictures. They're pretty much all just of the F1 Race since all of the other ones I had of Koeln itself were on my camera that I lost.

So, that's it then. Thanks to everyone for your help and I hope to come back sooner rather than later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.