main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

''If it would've been your mum . . .''

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Obi-Zahn Kenobi, Aug 18, 2004.

?

''If it would've been your mum . . .''

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. "Wipe them out. All of them."

59.5%
  2. "No women. No children."

19.8%
  3. Left them alone.

9.9%
  4. Killed the women and the children, but spared the men.

1.4%
  5. Killed the men and the women, but spared the children.

4.1%
  6. Killed the children, but spared the men and the women.

0.9%
  7. Killed the women, but spared the men and the children.

0.5%
  8. Committed suicide.

0.5%
  9. Other . . . ?

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Hmmm...Lets see...If it were my mom...

Well, I'd kill everyone as well. I'd also capture one lone Tusken Kid and force it to look at every single one of its dead comrades and say to it: "You've killed my mom...I killed your mom...your dad...your brothers and/or sisters...and your friends and their families." and take it away and force it to be my slave. (all this is occuring when i am still very angry)

Then, perhaps, when i calm down a bit, I would instead begin to lead the Tusken kid down the path of Justice and teach it that there are more things other than violence and blood and gore. (That is...If i would be willing to forgive the little Tusken for what...Hey...Is there a FanFiciton board around here?)

2. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    if they harmed a single hair on my mums head, i would kill them all then i would leave one adult alive and make him rape his dead sons body!

3. Darthette

Darthette Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 2003
    if they harmed a single hair on my mums head, i would kill them all then i would leave one adult alive and make him rape his dead sons body!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Way too much espresso.

4. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I would've killed the men and women, but spared the children. The Tusken children really couldn't do that much to help torture someone.

5. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    ^Well, they could punch and kick and whack Shmi with hard objects, so that could be little torture, but yeah, i see where you're getting at.

Why did Anakin have to go after them, the Tusken kids? Was it because he felt that the kids were like their parents and only now, in the end, they had to be killed like their parents because they were no better off than them?

6. Luke_Landwalker

Luke_Landwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    Yea, pritty much the same as Anakin. But I would embrace it leading to my downfall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.