main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If the Empire continued fighting after RotJ- Fan Film

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Darth Formidious, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015
    This AWESOME fan film shows a snapshot of an alternative post-RotJ story focussed on the Empire still fighting... the visuals are just stunning!

2. Rickleo123

Rickleo123 Jedi Knight star 3

May 20, 2016
    Huh? This literally looks like test footage for a video game. ZERO story. ZERO of anything happens. Not to mention the crashed Death Star 2 on Endor.... did they even watch ROTJ?

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Moving to Fan Films

4. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015

It's been made independently and the visuals are the main aspect of it. I liked it.

5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Some really nice visuals in that video, and it's very well made. But I really don't understand the shield generator still being more or less intact (it blew up), or the crashed Death Star (it definitely blew up!). The Death Star in particular - while the effect work was nice - just looked silly.

6. PaulWrightyThen

PaulWrightyThen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2016
    Really nice look and feel. Some of the above gripes are valid, but the animation was great. Really great. As a tester to show compositing and animation skill, my hat is off to the creators. I think they used the Video Copilot pack. Looks that way anyhoo. :)

7. PaulWrightyThen

PaulWrightyThen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2016
    Turns out I'm wrong. No vc was used.