main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT If you could SE-style changes of your own, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by JediVision, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Something like Singh with Sikhs? If people converting to Sikh always change at least one name to Singh, then this may be the equivalent of all Sith changing their first name to Darth, and their second name to something else.

2. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Yes, something like that.

3. Starith

Starith Jedi Master star 3

Apr 5, 2020
    I think I'd include that cut scene from RotJ of Vader trying to telepathically contact Luke, which then eases into Luke finishing his new lightsaber.

4. Resistance_Man

Resistance_Man Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 16, 2018
    Episode I
    - Restore the original 133 minute theatrical cut.
    Episode II
    - Digitally alter one of Mas Amedda's scenes to have him doing his Snake-tongue flicker without having to restore the unfinished deleted scene.
    Episode III
    - Reinstate the Yoda arriving on Dagobah deleted scene.
    Episode IV
    - Reduce/remove many of the SE changes while also keeping some of the special effects cleanups.
    - Have the Falcon be in lightspeed during Han and Leia's conversation after the Death Star escape.
    Episode V
    - Reduce/remove many of the SE changes while also keeping some of the special effects cleanups.
    - Use ESB:Revisited's version of the Emperor hologram scene.
    Episode VI
    - Fix Luke's "Force Kick" during the Sarlaac Pit Battle
    Episode VII
    - Change the native Ahch-To bird sounds to Porg sounds.
    Episode VIII
    - Add a short little scene of Palpatine contacting Kylo in the Crait Base after the Resistance leave.
    Episode IX
    - I'd love to reinstate many deleted scenes, but, we don't have them released so that can't happen.