main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I'm Worthless, Freque's Diary(Dear Diary 2007 challenge response)OCs, Drama.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GraySaberFreque, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    Title: I'm Worthless, Freque's Diary
    Author: GraySaberFreque
    Summary: A response to the Dear Diary Challenge.
    Takes place on an original world.
    All characters are OCs
    Timeframe: 19 years after ROTJ
    Disclaimer: George owns star wars, I however have complete conrtol over the planet I made and the OCs in the story.
    Author's Notes:

I'm Worthless
    Memory being accessed?
    Access granted?
    Accessing Entry #1 ?????

Finally, I hate when I can?t get things to work. Ok, I am Freque a twelve year old complete failure. Now on the off chance someone besides me reads this, you might be wondering why I?d be so willing to admit that?..well I?ll explain soon enough, if your that interested then you can skip to the part I tell you but I doubt your that interested.

Anyway, I found this datapad just lying on the shore a few days ago. It seems to be a really old model, and with my mediocre mechanical skills, it took me awhile to make it work. Funny, it looks like it has never been used, no old entries or other files. But who cares, gives me something to do.

Anyway, if only to let my frustration out?I?m Worthless. I?m not afraid to admit it, when it?s so painfully true. I?ve lived on these grey isles for my whole stinking life, and I still haven?t found a GreySaber to teach me. I mean come on; this whole place was dedicated to helping those interested in the ways of the Grey to be taught. But I guess I shouldn?t be surprised?.I?m not strong or graceful, actually I?m the total opposite, weak and clumsy. I have a midi-chlorian count that barely makes me sensitive enough to the force.

It?s all thanks to mom and dad isn?t it? The grey told me the whole story. Good ol? dad took my mom here when she was pregnant; he wanted to learn about the GreySabers and all. Long story short, my mom died giving birth to me and my dad jumped off a cliff. It?s all they?re fault, dad for abandoning me, and mom for giving birth to me in the first place?

PM List:
    Correllian_Ale
    Starangel

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, poor baby! :_| I look forward to more of this one!

It?s all thanks to mom and dad isn?t it? The grey told me the whole story. Good ol? dad took my mom here when she was pregnant; he wanted to learn about the GreySabers and all. Long story short, my mom died giving birth to me and my dad jumped off a cliff. It?s all they?re fault, dad for abandoning me, and mom for giving birth to me in the first place?

=D=

3. CT-13438

CT-13438 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2007
    Are you thinking of any suicidal thoughts lattly, here take this hands him a depresion pill take that once a day.

4. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    uhhh...nice joke...I guess.

5. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    I know I already told you, but you've really piqued my interest with the Gray Sabers...and what happened with Freque's parents.

You know I'm looking forward to more padawan, so keep me on your PM list!

6. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    The poor baby

7. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    The poor boy (at least I think that it's a boy, if not then sorry)

I really liked the start and if you have a pm list, could you add me to it? Thanks.

8. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    VaderLVR64 Yes, his life sucks.

CT-13438 Nice Joke

Correllian_Ale Thanks, I'm explaining the GreySabrs in this Update

SilSolo Pretty Much

Star_Angel Yes....he is a boy, I thought it was obvious lol, added you to PM list :).

Entry 2

Its days like today where I seriously consider taking a nice jump from the top of the Enclave. I wonder why I never do? Oh yeah, I?m a coward. I?ll remember to add that to my list of failures?if there?s any room. Anyway, time to retell the story of my day in excruciating detail.

Well, today I did what I always do and went to the Enclave island. Ahhhhh, the Enclave, to tell the truth it?s really just a bunch caves with hallways and rooms that are decorated and re-furbished. It?s the center of the Grey Isles, both geographically and by importance. It?s where losers like me try to get teachers.

The Enclave is run by a bunch of people who have pretty much nothing better to do. The Grey aren?t actually an order from what I know. In fact, all you have to do to be considered one is to be taught by a fellow GreySaber and to believe in the Grey Philosophies junk. The Enclave is more like a meeting place.

I know what you?re thinking, if it?s so simple to become one why am I still master less. Well that?s because I?m a loser. Moving on.

Anyway, I work as Famulus to fake being useful to be able to stay on The Grey Isles. Famulus is pretty much a fancy way of saying slave. I wash floors, play messenger boy, and do whatever else they want me to do.

So today, I had a really important message to deliver and was in so much of a hurry, my stupid eyes forgot to look where they were going, and I ran into two people passing by, hard. I stood up and ran away hoping I hadn?t been seen, I looked back to see a human girl and some extremely old lady.

Doesn?t seem like much right. A few hours later, BAM! Turns out these people were ?important? guests, and I have been banned from the Enclave for the next three days. This sucks.

Oh well, not like it matters. I?m worthless...worthless.

9. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I feel for the boy, it?s not easy to feel worthless. Amazing update and thanks for the pm.

10. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Poor kid. Amazing update, though.

11. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    So today, I had a really important message to deliver and was in so much of a hurry, my stupid eyes forgot to look where they were going, and I ran into two people passing by, hard. I stood up and ran away hoping I hadn?t been seen, I looked back to see a human girl and some extremely old lady.

Doesn?t seem like much right. A few hours later, BAM! Turns out these people were ?important? guests, and I have been banned from the Enclave for the next three days. This sucks.

Oh well, not like it matters. I?m worthless...worthless.

This kid is just all sorts of bad luck...

I like how you're slowly flushing out the details of your OC society too!

Keep up the great work!
    =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.