main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [Image heavy]A thread for art: See note on page 776

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    :D
    “Crunch Berries”: that’s what the pink blobs reminded me of while creating this.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Juliet316 , Sarge and Iron_lord like this.
  2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Juliet316 , Master_Lok and Iron_lord like this.
  3. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Wurdalak (wampyr)

[​IMG]

Iron_lord, Juliet316 and Gamiel like this.
  4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    GOT MY SHOT POSTER 2021 by PaulSizer on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Because of the tremendous support and encouragement of folks around the country and around the world, I've decided to add another element of my design to hopefully spread knowledge and facts about how everyone can help reduce the effects of the pandemic and protect those around them.
    My new "GOT MY SHOT" poster is now available to download for free from my website store. This download is a print-quality file that can be printed and posted as you see fit.
    As before, I'm suggesting donating to worthy local organizations in lieu of payment, and requesting that you share the link to my site's URL when you share this post. Feel free to share this post, and thank you to everyone who has supported my work and used these posters to promote a better, healthier world for all of us. We are all stronger together.
    paulsizer.com/product/got-my-s…

5. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Too Many Books, by JohannesVIII:
    [​IMG]

6. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Happy Birthday James Hong [face_party]

[​IMG]

Iron_lord and Juliet316 like this.
  7. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Hermione Granger and Belle would disagree. :p

Iron_lord likes this.
  8. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Iron_lord and Master_Lok like this.
  9. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Master_Lok, Gamiel and Juliet316 like this.
  10. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    from The one alliance that turned prosperous Mournhold into the Cursed City - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)
    On Saturday, we revealed the full contents of the Warhammer Quest: Cursed City box. Today, we explore the mean streets of Ulfenkarn, the backdrop where these legendary tales take place. You didn’t think the city was this dismal and hopeless from the beginning, did you? Let’s find out how things got so bad.

A city in defiance of death
    In the Age of Myth, three Azyrite dynasties – Houses Altern, Vossheim, and Gaunt – built a stronghold, deep in the heart of Shyish. The Ebon Citadel stood defiantly atop the harsh windswept island of Szargorond. Despite its surroundings, the area grew into a bustling metropolis under the unfaltering leadership of the noble lineages. This city was named Mournhold.
    [​IMG]
    Check out the official website for an interactive version of this map.

The dawn of the Age of Chaos tested these proud rulers of Mournhold, as the city became the target of Slaughn the Ravener, a Daemon Prince in the service of the Blood God.

For years, the hordes of Chaos laid siege to the city, eroding the defences and sapping any hope of victory. This was the moment Radukar the Wolf arrived with his fleet, leading a company of Kosargi ogors in defence of the city.

The unlikely saviour
    Though whispers of the vampire’s foul reputation preceded him, he was nevertheless heralded as the saviour of the city. In return for defending the weakened stronghold from further attacks, he asked only for a place amongst the nobility and a willing offering of blood to slake his thirst.
    [​IMG]
    The two-headed wolf is a potent symbol of Radukar’s power.

The noble houses had little choice but to accept Radukar’s aid. And with that one alliance, Mournhold’s fate was sealed. The prosperous town would never again know peace. In the years to come, it was home only to terrors.

The descent into the Cursed City that Mournhold is known as now did not happen overnight. In the beginning, the vampire lord took up residence in the mighty Ebon Citadel and brooded mostly in the shadows. But what happened next is proof that you can never trust a vampire.

Necroquake
    The balance of power was upended when the Great Necromancer Nagash created the Shyish Nadir. Where once the city had existed in the calm centre of the Realm of Death, now it teetered on the brink of a whirlwind of unimaginable energy.

In the blink of an eye, the city was plunged into infernal darkness, its very fabric unravelling in the maelstrom of power. Strengthened by the surge of necromantic magic, Radukar and his Thirsting Court swept across the city in a night of bloodshed, purging any mortals that might threaten his authority.
    [​IMG]
    Ulfenkarn is a mere shadow of its former glory.

The noble dynasties were slaughtered before dawn, and only the most subservient and sycophantic were given the Blood Kiss to join the ranks of the Wolf. The people of the city were nothing more than a source of fresh vitae, and the once-proud city was renamed Ulfenkarn, the Wolf’s Feast.

Streets of dread
    With nobody left to oppose them, the vampiric overlords indulged in their every predatory urge. In the face of undead Kosargi ogors, Watch Captain Halgrim’s revenant Ulfenwatch, and the prowling progeny of Radukar’s vampiric bloodline, the city has become a place ruled by fear and shadow.
    [​IMG]
    The citizens of Ulfenkarm live in fear of, well… pretty much everything.

The remaining mortal population of Ulfenkarn toils endlessly for their cruel masters. Life is worth less than nothing in this forlorn place. But still, some souls would risk their lives to save it.
    [​IMG]
    Each with their own motivations, a handful of heroes are willing to stand up to Radukar.

Radukar has amassed a long list of enemies over his many centuries. This disparate cast of rogues, outcasts, and cut-throats has banded together, determined to bring the Wolf’s reign of terror to an end and restore hope to the people.

11. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    [​IMG]

Robot concept process by JC Jongwon Park

12. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Master_Lok and Iron_lord like this.
  13. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Bathing Pool (1753) by Hubert Robert​

14. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  15. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  16. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  17. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Nice - reasonable amount of variety in green shades, good use of lighting for the power in her hands.

Quinni: Jasmine

https://www.deviantart.com/qinni/art/Jasmine-567336729
    [​IMG]

Much less brightness in her clothing than most pictures show, but fairly well drawn - both her and Rajah.

18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  19. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
  20. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
  21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  22. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Juliet316 , PCCViking and Gamiel like this.
  23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    heh

Sonic by mikemaihack on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]

agree

Juliet316 and Iron_lord like this.
  24. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Juliet316 , Ahsoka's Tano and Gamiel like this.
  25. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.