main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [Image heavy]A thread for art: See note on page 776

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Lovecraft: Azatoth by HellraptorStudios on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Azatoth, the demon sultan is the most powerful figure in the cthulhu mythos, He is also called the blind idiot god, the nuclear chaos and the madness from the vaults. The outher gods like Nyarlahotep dance around him and he resides in the center of the universe. To summon or pray to him is basically a stupid idea since it will only lead to chaos and death.

I wanted my version of Azatoth to look weird and wrong with a touch of marine creature into the mix.

Azatoth (C) HP Lovecraft
    Art by me

Lovecraft: Shoggoth by HellraptorStudios on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Shoggoths are protoplasmic creatures and are slaves to the old ones like CThulhu. They are a slimy mass of tentacles and teeth, said to be some of the most horrifying creatures in the cthulhu mythos. They can be heard over a great distance thanks to their monotome call " Tekeli-li". Shoggoths can change their body to almost any shape and are highly versatile in aquatic locations.

This one was pretty simple since i wanted it to look rather similar to the description given by Lovecraft. I gave it a mouth and made it less shapeless.

This is the final of the Lovcraft i did two years ago but removed when i cleaned up in my gallery. But now they are all up again [​IMG]

Shoggoth (C) HP Lovecraft
    Art by me

Lord Cthulhu by HellraptorStudios on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    All hail our lord and saviour, the great Cthulhu.

I felt inspierd to do some more lovecraftan artwork and i begun with his majesty Cthulhu himself. My previous lovecraft creatures were colored digitally so now i wanted to do CThulhu with markers or various kind and im very satisfied with the result. I can never blend the colors the same way digitally as i can with markers. Hence why i prefer doin art the traditional way rather than digitally.

This one was drawn on A3 so when scanning it, i had to do it in two parts, hence why there might be some difference and a cut in the middle of the picture. Dont have access to a A3 scanner at the moment.

Small update: Increased the color tone.

Cthulhu (C) H.P Lovecraft
    Art by me

Nyaralthotep, the crawling chaos by HellraptorStudios on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    The crawling chaos, the outer god spawned from Azatoth himself. Unlike other gods or great old ones who are either exiled to the stars or sleeping, Nyaralathotep is active and walks among mortal men. Disguised as a human but have thousands of other forms as well. I wanted my version to look, well like a crawling, chaotic mess basically. Very satisfied with the end result bu has a nasty cut since i had to scan in two parts. Drawn on A3 and i dont have a a3 scanner. But hopefully i can fixi it in the future.

I dont know if i gonna do more, lets see what i feel for next [​IMG]

Colored with copic markers and promarkers.

Nyaralathotep (C) H.P Lovecraft
    Art by me

Cthulhu Mythos: Outer Gods by HellraptorStudios on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Sometimes you simply need to draw some creatures made up from eyes, tentacles and flesh. These are , from what i have undestand the most powerful beings in the cthulhu mythos, Azathoth being the most powerful of them all. The outher gods are godlike beings who reside in the cosmos, often exiled or sleeping. I have decided to draw just five of these, there are more but i wanted to focus on the more famous onces. I have done my own design since its, well more fun to do so.

For a better look at each one, visit my Artstation [​IMG]

www.artstation.com/artwork/nYm…

Azathoth, the demon sultan is the most powerful being the the universe and is the creator of all life more or less. Some of the outer gods have spawned from him and in return give life to other beings like the Great old ones like Cthulhu. Azathoth is also called the nucleuar chaos and the blind idiot god. Some even suggest that our own existence is just a dream by Azatoth, as long as he sleeps we are safe.....

The Namless mist is the first spawn of Azathoth and the second oldest being in the universe. He is the progenitor of many other cosmic beings like Yog-Sothoth. Its alos known by names as Magnum Innominandum and Nýog-Sothep. Its powers include reality warping, omnipresence, spacetime manipulation etc.

Yog-Sothoth is a very powerful outer god, even said to rival Azathoth himself. Yog-Sothoth remains outside the universe and can both know and see all space time at once. No secrets goes unpassed from him. He is the guardian between world and holds the key alone to open up the gate.He is waiting for his time to be unleashed more or less...

Nyaralthotep, the crawling chaos is the spawn of Azathoth and sibling to the namless mist. He is the messenger of the outer gods but unlike most beings in the mythos, he is not dreaming or exiled. He is very active and has been around humans for thousands of years, often taking a human disguise. He is said to have over thousand forms and can take any form he wants. He is a superb manipulator and can never be trusted, he loves making bargins.

Shub-Niggurath, the black goat of the woods with a thousand young is a pervese fertility goddess who is the wife to Yog-Sothoth. She is basically a black mass of tentacles,dripping mouths and eyes who gives birth to hideous abominations across the universe.

Cthulhu mythis (C) H.P Lovecraft
    Art by me

Cthulhu Mythos: Cthulhu by HellraptorStudios on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    I decided to do yet another picture of the great old one Cthulhu, this is a slight remake of the markers version i did a week ago.
    www.deviantart.com/hellraptors…

I wanted to keep the coloration but gave him a less hunched posture to differ him a bit from the marker version. I really, really like this monstrous character and he is pretty fun to draw.

Cthulhu himself is a great priest who slumbers in the sunken city of R´lyeh in the Pacific Ocean. He is one of the most poverful great old ones, alien beings of immense knowledge of magic, knowledge and technology.
    He can reach out to human via their dreams, driving them insane. The few people who have seen his greatness has turned insane beyond any help.

Cthulhu Mythos (C) H.P Lovecraft
    Art by me

Juliet316 and Iron_lord like this.
  2. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  3. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  4. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  6. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  11. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Patreon July 2021 - Twisted Rapunzel by MeoMai on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    July 2021 Patreon - Twisted Rapunzel Character Line Up

And here we have the main characters from the Twist Rapunzel story. The "Mother" is a planet of eyes that has taken a liking to Rapunzel and her rainbow hair and keeps her isolated and away from other people's sight. I created a human shaped form that the "Mother" takes when confronted.

It has been fun working with this story and I am very excited to see what we are working with next month. Voting for August's Twisted Fairy Tale theme starts the 1st of August (Sun and Moon Patrons are the only ones that can vote) and as always remember voting goes quick on my Patreon so we can get our theme worked out and I can start drawing.

Iron_lord and Juliet316 like this.
  16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  19. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Teen Titans Ultra - Starfire by Zigwolf on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Bookdud3 and I have been working on a new version of Teen Titans and here's the first of many.

seized the Jewel and took the power boost for herself. She fought off many guards and the King. Instead of death, Komand'r was banished, mostly due her parents and Kori not wanting her dead. Komand'r was gone for some time and eventually got off world and teamed up with Tamaran's enemies, the Gordanians. Leading the Gordanians in conquest, Komand'r, now known as Blackfire killed the the king and queen and took control over the kingdom and thus the whole planet. Kori was taken prisoner and Ryand'r disappeared. A small part of Blackfire still loved her sister but couldn't risk an uprising, so Kori was sent by the Gordanians to participate in gladiator fights at the War World, a planetary weapon controlled by Mongul.

Now Starfire is 28 and co leads the Teen Titans team with Nightwing.

- Personality: Motherly, protective, bubbly, still tries to understand many human customs.

- Likes: Mustard with everything she eats, animated shows like Serpent Sphere and her favorite character is Gon Soku, Cats, Catgirl anime, K-Pop, and writing poems (her longest poem being 6000 verses, only Raven could stand the whole reading).

- Additional Info: Starfire has 5 stomachs, so it explains why she eats a lot and doesn’t gain much weight. Has a pet mutated silk worm named Silkie. She adopted him after a visit to Gotham where she was visiting Dick's family and had an encounter with the mutated Killer Moth. Starfire finds Silkie adorable, everyone else is slightly creeped out. Modern Tamaraneans are descended from Primate/Feline aliens (think Gorillas crossed with Lions and they have flaming manes)

- Starfire’s room: Bookshelves with tons of manga, a silk hammock for Silkie, a desk with tons of paper for her poems, cat themed items in different areas, tons of stuffed animals on her bed (including a stuffed tiger plush), a large open window to see outside, for landing, and to feel the sun as it rises in the morning, a portrait of her family that Raven drew (she went inside Star’s mind which gave her an image to work with)

- Relationships with the others:
    Nightwing: Had a crush on him when they first met and is now his girlfriend. She tries to keep it professional between them but everybody knows. Nightwing and Starfire have trust in each other to be good co-leaders.

Beast Boy: Has a bit of a parent/child relationship with Gar, especially since he lost his mother years ago and lost another mother figure, Rita Starr. Eats much of the experimental foods Gar creates and for the especially bad ones, she pours a lot of mustard on them, so she doesn't hurt his feelings too much.

Raven: They share a sisterly bond, Both Starfire and Raven are creative with Starfire writing poems/songs and Raven drawing. Starfire even lets Raven explore her mind to get many unique and alien designs to draw.

Cyborg: Doesn’t see Victor as different since being cybernetic is how she’s always seen him. Respects his need for privacy and is willing to help with any heavy lifting Victor needs for certain technology he engineers.

Terra: Also shares a sisterly bond with Tara. Starfire finds ways to make training and team building fun for Terra so she'll want to participate. Starfire and Tara also compare their own royal upbringings and exchange funny stories.

Young Starfire Colored by Zigwolf on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]

Teen Titans Ultra - Raven by Zigwolf on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    The second in the Teen Titans Ultra roster along with Starfire. www.deviantart.com/zigwolf/art…

When 18 year old runaway Angela Roth joined the Church of Skath, she thought all her problems would be solved. She had no idea that darkness that she was jumping into. The Church of Skath paraded itself as helping the less fortunate and helping all to rise to their purest forms. In reality, they were a cult trying to summon their dark master, Lord Trigon. Unfortunately for the cult, they were only able to summon Trigon for one hour at a time and then he'd return to his dark plane of existence. Trigon needed a true portal to set him free and not the blood rune portals the cult drew. Trigon would need to leave part of him behind so he could exist on two dimensional planes. So Angela was chosen for a love ritual and she was brought to man that was impossibly handsome. During sex, Angela got a glimpse of who this man was and she saw a horned, white haired, red skinned demon and she was brought past the edge of terror. Trigon disappeared and weeks later, Angela found out she was pregnant. Learning of what the cult had planned for her unborn child, Angela once again ran away. The Church of Skath would've captured Angela if not for the interference of Trigon's ancient enemies, the Azarthanian Monks. They spirited Angela away to their home on the planet, Azarath, which orbited a giant moon, Sehanine, named for their goddess of light.

When Rachel (Raven) was born, her future was murky. Normally the monks could see into a person's future, but Rachel's kept shifting to many different outcomes. Many didn't know what to do, but ultimately it was decided that the monks and Angela (now going by the name Arella) would raise her to be more than what the Church of Skath had planned with her being Trigon's servant and his escape. As a young child, Rachel started having a tantrum and started to turn into a demonic being looking very similar to her father. Rachel went on a rage and ended up causing much destruction and even hurt her mother. It took 5 monks using rune magic to keep her in check. Seeing what she did and that she hurt her mother, from that moment on Rachel would use runes on herself to keep her demonic self in check and would meditate to keep her emotions contained. Raven would start to learn more magic over the years and would even be able to summon a familiar, her spirit bird, Bran.

When she was 12, Rachel wanted to learn more about her father, not only to see why he was feared, but to also see what he was like because all she had to go on about him were whispers and warnings from Arella and the monks. Using forbidden blood magic, Rachel made a connection to Trigon and saw the being the struck fear into all who witnessed him. Rachel was terrified and broke the connection, but it was too late. Trigon found Azarath and sent his forces to kill all his enemies and retrieve his portal. All of Azarath was in flames as demonic beings and azarathian monks did battle. Arella and Rachel ran through all the chaos in Hoods of Darkness, a usual punishment for the luminous Azarathians that committed crimes. Arella and Rachel would find a safe place to plan and Arella knew that nowhere on Azarath was safe. The mother and daughter would have to return to Earth. Rachel would open a barely stable portal before the demons came through and fatally injured Arella. Rachel blasted them all away and tended to her mother. Arella knew her life was over and pushed Rachel through the portal before demonic flames consumed the area.

Rachel was left on Earth alone and having lost everyone who meant anything to her. For the longest time, Rachel would wander from town to town, city to city looking for a home. A dive into Rachel's memories led her to remembering a time when she went through her mother's things and found an ID card with an address. Going to the address, Rachel would finally meet her Grandparents Arnold and Rhonda. Rachel was the spitting image of Angela as a child and Rachel even had a necklace that Angela received from Rhonda when she was a child. Things were great until Raven saw a vision of Trigon and his claim that she would be his key and Earth would be his infernal kingdom. Rachel needed heroes to stop her father. The Justice League were off world, so Raven needed to find another group of heroes to save the world, maybe even the universe. She found this group in the form of the Teen Titans. Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Blue Beetle, and Beast Boy. These may not be the most powerful heroes ever, but they just might be able to help her save everyone. Rachel has taken the hero name of Raven due to her mother having many Raven related imagery and objects in her childhood room and because of her familiar, Bran.

Raven is 14 and is the Titans' magical expert.

- Powers: Spellcasting, Flight, Familiar Conjuring, Empathic Mimicry, Shadow armor creation, Empathic link to other people, Shadow Teleportation, and Healing.

- Personality: Quiet, calm, and patient (to a certain degree, Beast Boys tests her everyday), intelligent, sarcastic, and a bit witty.

- Likes: Drawing, The Bunlock: Fluffymancer Supreme 25 book series, ancient legends and fairytales, collecting books, and grape soda.

- Additional Info: Dislikes wearing dresses, has a poultry allergy, can read English, German, Latin, Romanian, Ancient Sumerian and Sanskrit, hates hawaiian pizza, is the Titan who consumes the most coffee.

- Raven’s Room: Raven has her room dark to help in her training to control her powers (which are stronger in the dark) in a controlled environment (which is why she doesn’t like others coming into her room). To ensure her powers never get out of control while she’s in her room, she has these lights around her room that give it a black light room appearance. If she ever gets out of control, she enchanted the lights to brighten and subdue her shadow powers

- Relationship with the others:
    Nightwing: Looks up to Nightwing since he sees the good in her. Plus she’s the only one besides Starfire that knows of his past. Dick and Star are also the only ones that Raven lets call her by her real name, Rachel.

Beast Boy: Gets annoyed by his pranks and childish antics, but finds him sweet sometimes.

Starfire: Raven looks up to Starfire. They exchange poems and Raven paints for Star, such as her family portrait or places and aliens of her planet. Raven doesn’t understand half of it but it puts a smile on Star’s face.

Cyborg: Understands Cyborg’s recurring thoughts of “being broken” and helps him with fixing any Titans vehicle since being around Cyborg activates her empathic mimicry and she picks up his tech knowledge.

Terra: Sees Terra as a rival in many ways. Eventually they learn to friendly towards each other over their shared problem with controlling their powers (Raven even helps Terra learn some meditative techniques to help her control her powers better, while Terra help Raven have more fun)

TTU - White Raven by Zigwolf on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    "The purest form of Raven's power and made before I really colored anything else in, but I couldn't miss this opportunity to show what she might look like in this form. "

Teen Titans Ultra - Beast Boy by Zigwolf on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    The 14 year old shapeshifter of the Teen Titans.

Garfield Logan grew up on an African animal reserve with just his mother, former sitcom actress, Marie Logan. Their life was a quiet one except for all the times that Marie's boyfriend came by, J'onn Jonnz, better known as The Martian Manhunter. Marie and J'onn got to know each other when he was exploring the world and helped stop poachers that were on the Logan Reserve. Not having a dad in his like, Garfield came to
    see J'onn as a father figure and he came to see M'gann M'orzz as something of a sister. When J'onnz's nemesis and brother, Ma'alefa'ak, came to do battle at the Logan Reserve, Garfield became critically injured and wouldn't make it to a hospital before he died from blood loss. Taking a risk, J'onn altered his blood to match Garfield's and ended up keeping him alive til they arrived at the hospital. Days later, Garfield was discharged from the hospital. Arriving back at home, things were not to stay quiet when more poachers arrived again and Marie took her shotgun and went to make them turn around. She ended up getting shot and Garfield witnessed the whole thing. Something in him awakened and he changed into a green chimera of a creature who went out and started attacking the poachers. Hours later at night, J'onn and M'gann returned from League matters to find Marie dead and a creature dead holding her. M'gann used her telepathy to see if this was a creature of intelligence and found that it was Garfield. J'onn and M'gann comforted Garfield until he changed back and they took Marie back into the house.

Weeks later after Marie's funeral, Garfield was still having trouble maintaining his human self without parts of him turning into animal parts. J'onn needed help since he and M'gann couldn't offer Garfield more mental aid. He needed the help of one Niles Caulder, who specialized in helping specially powered beings, just so long as he was never included in Doom Patrol missions. Niles and his other patients Steve Dayton, Rita Farr, Larry Trainor, Clifford Steele, and Jane would help Garfield to control his abilities and help his mental state with therapy. The only condition that J'onn wanted was that Garfield never be brought onto their Doom Patrol missions. Over the next few months, Garfield recovered control of his abilities and saw many strange things happening with the Doom Patrol. He desired to prove that he could be a hero just like them and he joined in on Doom Patrol missions after he helped fight off an army's assault on Doom Manor. Things were great for Garfield until Mr. Negative arrived and took the Doom Patrol (minus Garfield) to the White Space. Gar was left alone again and decided that he needed a change in his life, he would take up acting.

Garfield went to Hollywood and dreamed of becoming a star like his mother but it seemed like the only roles he could get were those that required animals. Garfield's big break would come when his agent called about the role of an alien on the hit series, Space Trek 3016. After the show ended, Garfield was left jobless, and went to Jump City for a potential job as a Bear-A-Gram, delivering flowers and chocolates while in his bear form. During a delivery, Garfield came across the heroes Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Wonder Girl, and Blue Beetle battling Cinderblock. When things looked grim for the Titans. Garfield jumped into the fight as a hummingbird and flew 10 stories above Cinderblock before turning into a whale and crushing the sturdy villain. After Cinderblock was arrested, Garfield introduced himself as his Doom Patrol identity of Beast Boy. Nightwing told Garfield that he knew about Gar from chats he had with Miss Martian and that if ever wanted to be part of another team, he could find a place with the Teen Titans. Garfield worried about what it would mean to be part of another team, but he was even more worried about what would happen if he continued being alone and doing odd jobs, so he decided to officially be a Titan.

Powers:

- Shapeshifting into any animal Beast Boy has ever come into contact with. This is thanks to the martian blood transfusion he received from Martian Manhunter. He also gained green skin and hair from green martian physiology.

- Hybrid form: Beast Boy can turn into hybrid forms that aid him during missions when he doesn't want to fully turn into an animal or needs a power fast. Beast Boy's base form is made up of a monkey and wolf.

Equipment:

Martian Tech Clothing - Clothes that turn from solid to liquid and stretches or compacts in on itself for any form that Beast Boy takes. A communicator is built into the center of the collar.

Room:

Beast Boy's room is a complete mess and he mostly blames it on his "animal instincts and need to create a habitat". His bed is made to hold 2000 pounds if he accidentally turns into a heavier animal hybrid. A flat screen tv and dvd collection takes up one entire wall and Beast Boy has the complete series of his mother's old show, Hello Megan. Beast Bot has pictures of his new family of J’onn, M’gann and even Zan and Jayna, the Wonder Twins who received the same blood treatment as Garfield did, but turned chalk white (from M'gann giving them a white martian blood transfusion) and gained animal shapshifting like Beast Boy or water/ice/mist mimicry.

Personality: Beast Boy is the life of the party and always has an upbeat personality. Beast Boy has his humorous side and will constantly tell jokes and pull pranks on the other titans.

Additional Info:

- Beast Boy is Vegetarian. His favorite restaurant is Newfu and does not like its competitor Mega Meaty Meat and its dreaded, Three Meat Sauce Spaghetti.
    - Knows Origami.
    - Speaks as much Spanish as he learned from Mas and Menos (which is like 7 sentences)
    - Loves orange soda
    - Big fan of anime movies, especially Miyazaki films.
    - Number favorite actor is Jim Carrey.
    - Wants to learn how to surf.

Relationship with the others:

- Nightwing: Looks up to Nightwing as a leader, but Beast Boy also thinks that Nightwing needs to loosen up. Some parts of the life of a Titan have Nightwing too focused on catching criminals.

- Starfire: Has a bit of a parent/child relationship with Star, especially since he lost his mother years ago and lost another mother figure, Rita Farr.

- Raven: Beast Boy always tried to get a laugh or smile from Raven. Despite being total opposites, Beast Boy does have a bit of a crush on Raven, but when Terra comes along, things get complicated.

- Cyborg: Sees Cyborg as something like a big brother. They play games, football, and race each other whether it’s on the ground or in the air.

- Terra: Beast Boy is the Titan who is the closest to Terra as a friend. They love hanging out, eating pizza, and going down to the boardwalk for games and rides. Has a big crush on Terra, but had a crush on Raven first, so things are complicated. Terra just might feel something for Beast Boy.

Teen Titans Ultra - Terra by Zigwolf on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    The 15 year old geokinetic of the Teen Titans.

Tara Markov was once the royal princess of the Markovian Royal Family. Markovia is a European country and kingdom built on top of a massive deposit of precious gems and metals. Many see the surface as the true Markovia, but if they had lived there, they'd see the hidden depths to it. Multiple levels of mining have created an artificial ecosystem of caverns, many of which some Markovians live in. Things were good for Tara until she and her brother, Brion, discovered their uncle, Baron DeLamb, was buying illegal weapons to strengthen their kingdom, one of which was a gas canister of Quantic Mutagenice, a very unstable compound that could trigger metahuman abilities in others. A test demonstration was made in Dakota City that gave many people in the effected area abilities. When DeLamb found them, he sent his soldiers after the siblings and in the commotion, the QM canister fell over and released the gas, triggering abilities in those still in the area who didn't escape. Tara gained control over the very Earth itself and Brion as well to a lesser degree, but found himself able to superheat the earth that he manipulated. They discovered that DeLamb became a metahuman as well, being able to create a rock armor for his body. Although raw in their abilities, Tara and Brion destroyed the illegal weapons and defeated their uncle. With this hidden trafficking scheme exposed, the Markovian Royal Family denounced DeLamb and hid away Tara and Brion, as their abilities were powerful but unstable. For months, they were hidden away and while Brion came to be used to it, Tara wanted freedom. With their parent unwilling to change their minds, Tara ran away and used the caverns to escape the Markovian borders and go out into the world. Tara took with her a Miner belt, gloves, boots, and set of goggles.
    The world outside of Markovia was such an interesting place to Tara since she rarely ever left her country. She visited many places and met many people. Over the next few months, Tara made her way to different countries and eventually found herself in the Death Valley, California and fighting off a giant scorpion mutated by Doctor Death. The scorpion was hard to crush and things looked grim for Tara until she was saved by a group of heroes who were in pursuit of Doctor Death. These heroes were the Teen Titans (Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, and Raven). They defeated the scorpion and other mutants and proceeded to capture the doctor. Seeing great potential for Tara, Nightwing offered her a place on the titans and even said that she could gain a better control of her powers if she were around other special people like her. Tara accepted the offer and became Terra.

Abilities: Geokinesis, Levitation (through floating rocks), and Earthquake Creation.

Personality:
    - Values her privacy alot since she never had much when she was in Markovia.
    - A bit of a shut in, but open to open to hanging out with the other titans when offered
    - Interested in other cultures.
    - Very friendly to others, especially Beast Boy
    - Has a complicated relationship with her parents since running away.

Room:
    A large painting of the arizona desert at night, with horses painted on the walls. String lights, to remind her of the lights in the mine. Her window altered to only allow some open spaces of light to be seen through it, not as clear big windows as other titans have. Tara has a safe in her closet that she hides some private stuff in, like her Markovian tiara. Tara has a bunk bed despite being the only occupant of her room, she likes having the choice of top bunk or lower bunk.

Relationship with the others:
    - Nightwing: Thinks of Nightwing as bossy, but still listens to him. Feels he is a good leader.

- Starfire: Sees Starfire as a big sister and likes to fly with her.

- Beast Boy: Likes to see Beast Boy change into any animal she thinks of. Is closer to him than any other Titan. Has a crush on Beast Boy.

- Raven: Sees Raven as a rival in many ways. Eventually they learn to friendly towards each other over their shared problem with controlling their powers. Raven even helps Terra learn some meditative techniques to help her control her powers better, while Terra help Raven have more fun.

- Cyborg: Cyborg makes the vehicles for the Titans and Terra is one of the titans that joyrides in them and wrecks them often, giving Cyborg huge migraines at what he has to fix. She is the Dee Dee to his Dexter.

- Wonder Girl: Is good friends with Cassie since they’re both thrill seekers and Tara takes fighting lessons from Donna Troy.

Iron_lord and Juliet316 like this.
  20. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Speedball (Avengers Academy) Character Study by Dristin007 on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]

Speedball - No More Tears by Dristin007 on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Robert Baldwin aka. Speedball tried to relive his adventures in the New Warriors by assembling a new team and hiring a film crew to document their exploits. However, things did not go quite as planned. Their exploits sparked Marvel’s first Civil War when the villain Nitro exploded and killed 612 civilians in Stanford Connecticut. As a result, he adopted the identity of Penance and encased himself in a suit of armor with 612 internal spikes to remind him of the pain and suffering he caused. As Penance, he worked with Norman Osborne’s Thunderbolts and eventually rejoined his old teammate, Justice as a mentor at Henry Pym’s Avengers Academy. As Speedball again, he helped those deemed unworthy become the next generation of Superheroes. Enjoy.

Jocasta (Avengers Academy) Character Study by Dristin007 on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]

Jocasta - More Human Than Human by Dristin007 on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Jocasta Pym was originally created by Ultron as a potential partner, but instead turned on him and became a member of the Avengers. Years later, Henry Pym brought Jocasta to the Avengers Academy as a teacher. There she used her unique experiences to guide trainees in the proper use of their powers and develop creative responses to unpredictable situations, while instilling a sense of morality.

I don't know why I chose to draw her in a tangle of cables and machinery, but there you have it. Enjoy

Justice (Avengers Academy) Character Study by Dristin007 on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]

Justice - Headstrong (Color) by Dristin007 on DeviantArt
    [​IMG]
    Marvel's Justice was chosen by Hank Pym (Giant Man) to serve as a mentor and teacher for the next generation of Avengers at Avengers Academy. Together with his former New Warriors teammate, Speedball, they shared their past successes and failures in hopes of preparing them for future greatness. Through it all ,he kept a positive outlook and helped the team through troublesome times. Enjoy

Juliet316 and Iron_lord like this.
  22. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    [​IMG]

A Quarter Past by Lamin Martin The overall image is an exploration of the idea of a gentleman assassin who uses a steam powered sniper rifle to take out his targets. But in his down time he enjoys his pipe and a good scotch as he contemplates his position in life while he ensures that his tool of trade is always in working order.

Juliet316, Iron_lord and Gamiel like this.
  23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  25. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.