main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IMAX!!!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Yea, I know the screen had some blips, and they chopped the movie, but HEY wasn't those chase scenes great!? And the arena fight, and YODA!!!!!! I never heard so many cheers for YODA and the comments during the film were all good......and our crew, and the 501st, and the IMAX people.....SWEET!!!! I had a blast!!!!!! I'm not suprised, either, that Firefly and I are the only ones here now.....FLOL!!! I know the event knocked a lot out of all of us! KUDOS to ALL!!!!

PS: Just went to the website, and there's four guests on it right now.....guess we made a real BLIP on somebody's Lydar, eh!?!?

2. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I'm with you, I was not disappointed...but I have to say, make-up is a many splendid thing, as those youthful complexions are not all they are cracked up to be..........

................ummmmm one Hayden and Natalie!

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Just got home, I was being held prisoner at Sarah's folks ;)

I just want to thank everyone for all of their help w/ this very successful event. It all went off w/ almost no hitches and you all helped to make this a wonderful experience for a lot of people, but especially for me.

Everyone who came to the show and helped - THANKS!! You made the day go by fast and you really showed what we were made of.

Everyone who contributed to the Organization - I really want you all to know that you did a great job and that none of this would not have been possible w/o your hard work. So, make sure that you give yourselves a good pat on the back.
    Michael - Website and Media Prep, Excellent Graphics and time spent was greatly appreciated!!!
    Carol Lee - (Dark Queen of the Beggars) Amazing work in very little time!!!!
    Jeff - (Display & Birthday Boy) That was fantastic! I loved the display, and thanks for sharing your birthday w/ us!
    Kim - (Sounding Board, Transportation & All Around Big Help) Your input and suggestions were a big part of the planning of this event, and helping to coordinate the Sarah Travel was a truly wonderful thing.
    Terry (Duel Coordinator and Kit Wrangler) Thanks for putting the work into that duel, and we will use it someday! Also thanks for all of your help during the event (keeping Kit in line was only a small part of that, but a tiring one I'm sure).
    Sarah - (Padawan and Keeper of the Gates of Sanity) Thank you so much for coming down to help out and for trying to keep my sanity in check the last couple of weeks. It meant a whole lot.

Thanks again to everyone! I look forward many more events in the future (the far future at the moment ;) )!

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I am just overwhelmed with it all...

I love you all! Really I do! I love Owen, and Ewan... (funny they ryhme, sorta) and Mike, the lemonade man.

I am still disapointed that the troubled Anakin sleep scene was cut... the guys got to feast their eyes on a white body suited Padme... why couldn't I have a bare torsoed Anakin!!!!! That't the only part of him I can really stand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to emphasize my point I will add more exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I will stop, I know you all are probably saying that I flirt too much, talk too much, and have problems being quiet. ;)

5. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    :( :( :( :( :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

I couldnt go...

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks too Zoo! hehe.

I had a blast, earlier in the day I didn't want to go early because I wasn't feeling well but I'm glad I did.

Thanks everyone for making Jeff's B-Day special.

7. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    [bad beer commercial voice] I LOVE YOU GUYS!! [/bad beer commercial voice]

I know others have said it, but it really applied Friday.

We had a great time as a group, pulled together, really put on a great event, and partied as friends into the night.

It really doesn't get any better.

8. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    This was really great! A day of hanging out with a batch of great people (even if they do keep me up til 4:30 :D ) and a chance to plug the film and group. Thanks to all who came down and next time lets get everyone there!

9. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I had a great time. Everything was really fun. How about that "reserved seating"?! That was friggin awesome!!!!!
    :D Great night. Super fun :)

10. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    "Reserved seating" is a plus for anything. Definately something we'll have to do for EPIII. I can't wait.

11. SithlordDarthRPG

SithlordDarthRPG Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    I was there at the 7:35 p.m. show and everything was great! Thanks everybody for all ur hard work!

L8's,

12. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Glad to have you posting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.