main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Imperial stories Index (Imperial POV, Imperials as main chars)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Gross-admiral_Thrawn, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gross-admiral_Thrawn

Gross-admiral_Thrawn Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2003
    I couldn't find any Imperial fanfic Index, which would have fanfics with Imperial main characters (Vader, Palpatine, Veers, Thrawn, Pellaeon, Mara Jade as the Emperor's Hand, stormtroopers and other Imperial soldiers and so on), and have an Imperial point-of-view.
    And it was really hard to find fanfics made by "Imperials", people who have sympathy for the Empire. Or at least are neutral and show problems with both Rebels and the Empire.

So I decided to start this Index. I have to say that I have sympathy for the Empire and like Imperials.

I will be glad to see all who write about the Empire from the Imperial POV, whether they like or dislike the Empire, list their stories in this Index.

Indexing two good Imperial stories I found:

In an Imperial State of Mind: The story of Kane Lavos.
    Author(s): Protege-of-Thrawn
    Summary: We chronical the life of a young boy, whose life will be a bittersweet yet profoundly epic tale that reflects and mirrors the rise and fall of Palpatine's New Order.

Tales of the Galactic Empire: Survivor
    Author(s): CmdrMitthrawnuruodo
    Summary: One man alone and stranded on the fourth moon of Yavin must survive the harsh environment, escape the clutches of the Rebellion, and resist the temptation of the Darkside...

2. Gross-admiral_Thrawn

Gross-admiral_Thrawn Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2003
    Another good one, features Empire vs. Vong.

War of the Galaxies - Todesfuge
    Author: Amphistaff-Chuck
    Summary: Part 1 of a three part story centered around the leaders of the Empire and Yuuzhan Vong in an AU where the Yuuzhan Vong invade years before the NJO

I'll dare to list two my stories. They have a half-Imperial POV (cause in each there are two main chars, and one is Imperial, I'd also say the Imperial is the main guy).

Author of both: Gross-admiral_Thrawn
    The Black Cell
    About an Imperial and a Rebel caught in a horrifying prison cell. Psycho-thingie. One-post.
    Crossing the Frontline
    About a battle between a strange stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker. Psycho-thingie. One-post. May be continued... :)

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    About time someone starts one of these. Maybe then more Imperial fan fics will start popping up around here. Anyway, I'll add some to this list, just gotta go through my zillion bookmarks first.

Beyond the Darkness

Star Wars X-Over
    by Darth_Invidious
    A Star Wars/X-Men crossover. The Imperial Mapping Expedition Force led by Grand Admiral Thrawn invades Earth.

A Thrawn is ALIVE Fan Fic
    by Charlamagne & Supreme_Chancellor_Thrawn
    An Alternate Universe where Grand Admiral Thrawn did not die at Rukh's hand and must rally the New Republic under his command to defeat the Reborn Emperor.

The Hunt for the Sovereignty
    by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo
    Her captain and crew have stolen the Victor Star Destroyer Sovereignty on her maiden voyage. They plan to turn over the Sovereignty and her technology to the Galactic Empire and request asylum. But one man will stop at nothing to get the Sovereignty back, even if it costs him his entire fleet. And another man waits in the shadows to thwart him and obtain the Sovereignty before anyone else does, for this ship can decide the fate of the galaxy and all that live in it.

Tomorrow Is Another Day
    by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo
    A poem on the decline of the Empire.

Negotiations with Destiny
    by Queengoddess

The Dark Path
    by Jeff42
    What if Vader did not turn at Endor?

Reflections of a Clone
    by TaRionne
    Thrawn's young clone resists the destiny planned out for him with the help of a bounty huntress, a Jedi-wannabe, and others. Featuring: Boba Fett, various Imperials, and even the occasional New Republican.

Of Chance Encounters: Cloak & Daggers
    Of Chance Encounters: Firestorm
    Of Chance Encounters: Underworld
    by PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

Ruins of Empire
    An Imperial Story
    by JediHunterCommand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.