main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Impetuous* - Solo-Fel-Skywalker-Antilles Humor - NEW: TEASER Posted July 25th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by oldjedinurse, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    * falls of chair with bigger bang then last time * :eek:

Holly Smoke!!! Jacen and Wyn!!!! :eek:

ouch my back...

Now it's time to read second part...

2. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    double sucker :(

3. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Another unsurprisingly great post.

I liked how Jaina threw his own words at him. The shoe turned out to be on the other foot? Didn't it Jag?

And Jaina's wondering why she married him? We all know why. [face_blush]

I can't wait to see Han's reaction. He's probably laughing at Soontir's reaction.

Will keep my eye out for the next post.

4. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] Jag is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

5. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    And I married this man, why exactly? A valid question every married woman must ask herself at least once a year. :p

Ok, I lurked for the first post, but that last scene was just too funny to laugh at all by my lonesome. :D Honestly, I suppose if I had a younger sister that married quickly, I'd probably wonder the exact same things... Oh, the joys of sibling-dom. 8-}

Great job so far! Can't wait for more! :)

~*~Austyn

6. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Jag's reaction was priceless, as was the J/J bickering. Great post...I'm so glad that this wasn't an one-shot. :D Can't wait for more!!!
    --Wynssa

7. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Lee Ann:

haha, I love this fic. I don't think I've ever come across anything quite like it ^_^. A fresh new idea from OJN.
    :D Thank you!

But now the weird part...imagine if you had a sibling and you married someone with a sibling...and then their sibling married yours...that would be so freaking weird. I mean I guess it would make Christmas easier with everyone having the same inlaws and what not...but still! Weirdness.
    ;) Yeah, its weird alright. But not unheard of in DRL. In this case, I think of it as even more family stuff to drive Han and Soontir nuts.

I like the Wyn, Jacen pairing...I mean why not? TK and Danni aren't that great...and Wyn's a good option I guess.
    :) I kind of like them too.

Kudos OJN -- can't wait for the next post!
    [face_blush] Thanks, again. More up tomorrow.

Jaina_and_Jag:

I can't believe I missed this when you first posted it!
    :) Hey, no worries!

Great job, here! Very amusing and surprising! The whole first post I was wracking my brains as to who it could be and you totally surprised me! Awesome job!
    :D I'm so glad you were surprised!

And I just love Jaina and Jag in that last post. Very amusing indeed.
    :* You just know they have spats like this!

Can't wait for more.
    [face_batting] I appreciate that. More tomorrow!

jedi_of_ennth:

It's neat to see Jag as the protective big brother!
    ;) Awww. I think he's a good big brother - even if he's driving his wife crazy.

Zetta:

I can't belive I didn't see this before!
    :) Its okay!

One of my favorite pairings is Jacen/Wyn, actually, so this was really great. I loved all the drama in the first part, and how everyone reacted the same way...And of course, loved how Jacen introduced Wyn to her own family. lol. I had wondered where she was, and was hopeful...
    ;) I'm happy that you're happy...

Jag being the protective older brother is just perfect. That's his little sister and now somebody's married to her... lol. Poor guy.
    Great job with this. I hope there's more to come.

:D Poor Jag is right. He missed most of his sister's growing up stage, so its hard for him to see her as a woman. A married woman.
    And oh, yes, there's more. Thanks!

M:

That was so funny! The whole second part was just hilarious, but I liked that one because I read a fic a while back where Winter was pregnant and Tycho was calling her every few minutes, and she asked Wedge to give him more to do, and Wedge said that even if he had more to do, he would still call her, because that's what Tycho's like, and that that was probably why she married him. Same situation, eh?
    [face_laugh] I love the sound of that Tycho fic! And yes, there are certainly similarities here...

Great work, oldj!
    :D Thanks a lot!

Chimpo:

* falls of chair with bigger bang then last time *
    Holly Smoke!!! Jacen and Wyn!!!!
    ouch my back...

:eek: Please don't hurt self, Chimpo!!
    :D Glad you're having fun!

Lola:

I liked how Jaina threw his own words at him. The shoe turned out to be on the other foot? Didn't it Jag?
    [face_mischief] Oh, yeah. And he could feel it coming.

And Jaina's wondering why she married him? We all know why.
    [face_love] I know why...

I can't wait to see Han's reaction. He's probably laughing at Soontir's reaction.
    ;) Soontir: Part Three. Han: Part Fou

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love the second part!!!

Jaina?s head made a loud *thump* as it fell back onto her pillow. And I married this man, why exactly?

[face_laugh]

9. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This is pretty funny. Can't wait to see more.

10. oldjedinurse

Oct 6, 2003
    Nat:

I love the second part!!
    :D Thanks!

ccp:

This is pretty funny. Can't wait to see more.
    [face_laugh] Glad you think so! More coming right now...

Thanks!

oldj

11. oldjedinurse

Oct 6, 2003
    Part Three: Soontir and Syal

?Maybe she?s pregnant!?

Syal spun away from the window to glare at her husband.

?Soontir!?

?Syal. We need to be practical about this.?

?What?s ?practical? about suspecting that Wyn is pregnant?? She reached for a nearby chair. I will not faint again.

?There has to be a reason she did this. Why else would they have eloped?? His irritation was growing. He was close to becoming angry. Again. Wynssa Fel we raised you better than this. Just look what you did to your mother?she fainted, for Sith?s sake.

?I don?t know why, Soontir.?

Syal was doing her best to stay calm but Tir wasn?t helping. Surely they married because they are in love. I always told her to listen to her heart, that it would tell her when the man was right, and when the time was right.

Oh, Wyn. We wanted to be there. Your father wanted to give you away?

They were silent for several minutes. Syal resisted climbing into bed, leaving Soontir to lie there alone. Neither could sleep.

?Then she must be pregnant.? Every inch the indignant father, Soontir punched his pillow as if he had Jacen Solo in a headlock.

Syal looked on irritably. ?That is not the only answer, Tir.?

?Hmmmmf.? Tossing his considerable frame over onto his back he stared at the ceiling.

?Soontir Fel! We came here to celebrate our first grandchild. These are very happy days ? the war is over, our son is happily married and a new father, and now our daughter has found someone she loves to spend her life with. Yes, it was a surprise, but there you are.

You will NOT ruin these family celebrations!? I know you, Tir. ?Practical? is NOT what you?re worried about.

He didn?t answer.

?Soontir. What?s really troubling you??

Silence.

Syal?s head slowly turned to one side and a frown swept over her beautiful features.

?This has something to do with Han Solo! Doesn?t it?? Now Syal was totally exasperated.

He didn?t deny it.

?Oh. Great Corellian stars! The two of you became family when Jag married Jaina. What is so different now??

She threw a pillow at him when he still didn?t respond. With a pilot?s reflexes he caught it deftly before it struck the light on his side of the bed.

?Its just ? different,? he huffed.

?Oh? Now there?s a practical explanation.? Syal half-ran across the room to strike the overhead lumination to maximum. ?Soontir Fel! Talk to me.?

?Sith, woman. It?s the middle of the night ? turn the light off.?

?No.?

He looked up to see her standing directly in front of him, arms crossed, head tilted downward so that her eyes could bore into him.

Ktah!

?Alright, Syal.? Soontir threw off the bedcovers to swing his legs over the side. He stood to use all of his intimidating height. Of course, he knew full well that tactic would never work on his wife, but his chin was held up by Corellian pride.

?Han Solo is an insufferable man. Jagged can handle himself, but I don?t want our daughter subjected to his ? his ??

?His what??

?His uncivilized, rebellious ways. Now he?s her father-in-law, for Sith?s sake. And how do I know his son is any less of a scoundrel???

Syal started to laugh.

He looked ridiculous, all Imperial arrogance in pajamas with mussed hair. Tir, you sound even more ridiculous than you look.

?Syal! I really don?t think??

She laughed even harder. Tears in her eyes, she fell against the edge of the bed and tumbled onto it, her amusement quickly growing into all-out hysteria.

?Syal! Be quiet! You?ll wake the entire household!?

?Oh, let?s!? She managed to quell her laughter just enough. ?I?d like to hear what your daughter has to say about this.

Maybe you can ask her if she?s pregnant in front of the Solo?s. That would be entertaining.?

Soontir closed his eyes and balled his fists as if to contain his annoyance. Then he sat beside his wife as she regained her composure. Some of the tension eased out of him, and he bowed his head. ?Syal. I don?t know what to do.?

12. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    [face_laugh] Oh, this is just perfect! :)

When I read FHII, I thought that Wyn, when she grows up, could be an interesting match for Jacen . . . but I never stopped to consider the comedic possibilities!

I loved how poor Jag could see his own words coming back to haunt him, and there wasn't a darn thing he could do about it.

And 'Tir and Syal are a riot! [face_laugh] I could just picture the whole scene.

Can't wait for more! :D

13. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Side bustingly funny.[face_laugh]

I can't believe Soontir. He cracks me up.

?I swear if she is pregnant??

Syal suddenly backed away from her husband and with hands and feet pushed him onto the floor.

?Good NIGHT! Soontir.?

His pillow hit him in the face.
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That's Soontir's reaction. Now I'll wait for Han. Bet you he sleeps on the floor as well.

14. zettazofia

zettazofia Jedi Master star 2

Apr 12, 2004
    lol. Soontir's great in this.
    His insistance that Wyn must be pregnant is hilarious. [face_laugh]
    Love his ideas about Wyn being the weaker one- wonder what Wyn would think if she heard that? Of course, Jag would nod along in agreement... lol.
    Great how he started to calm down towards the end.
    Then got pushed off the bed. lol.
    Can't wait to see Han and Leia's side of things... :)
    -Zetta
    (Thanks for the PM!)

15. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    He looked ridiculous, all Imperial arrogance in pajamas with mussed hair.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great update! Very amusing. :D

16. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    LOL [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Well, its obvious who is in charge of that household! :D And like father, like son....though Jag took it a little better than Soontir. Great update, I literally was getting weird looks from family members cuz I was laughing so hard. :p Can't wait for the next.
    --Wynssa

17. Jaina87

Jaina87 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    Hilarious!
    [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] ;) [face_laugh] ;)

18. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
  19. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
  20. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    That was so unbelievably out-of-control fall-out-of-your-chair funny! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] You have seriously outdone yourself! Soontir was perfect! =D= =D=

:D I love this!

21. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    LOL [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Now I only need Han say those magic words ;) :D

22. oldjedinurse

Oct 6, 2003
    Jags_Scoundrel:

Oh, this is just perfect! When I read FHII, I thought that Wyn, when she grows up, could be an interesting match for Jacen . . . but I never stopped to consider the comedic possibilities!
    ;) The humor didn't really strike me until recently.

I loved how poor Jag could see his own words coming back to haunt him, and there wasn't a darn thing he could do about it.
    [face_mischief] He was waiting for the punchline, that's for sure!

And 'Tir and Syal are a riot! I could just picture the whole scene.
    [face_laugh] So glad you enjoyed it!

Can't wait for more!
    :) Next part is almost finished. Thanks a lot!

Lola:

Side bustingly funny. I can't believe Soontir. He cracks me up.
    [face_laugh] Who knew Soontir Fel was funny? I just realized it.

Now I'll wait for Han. Bet you he sleeps on the floor as well.
    [face_batting] Han and Leia are up next. I hope you find it entertaining...
    Thanks so much!

Zetta:

lol. Soontir's great in this.
    His insistance that Wyn must be pregnant is hilarious.
    Love his ideas about Wyn being the weaker one- wonder what Wyn would think if she heard that?

:p Oh, I don't think Wyn would be happy at all...!

Of course, Jag would nod along in agreement... lol.
    o_O Dear, predictable, Jag. Yes, he probably would agree...

Great how he started to calm down towards the end.
    Then got pushed off the bed. lol.

:) I think Syal deserved to have a little bit of situational control there. LOL!

Can't wait to see Han and Leia's side of things...
    [face_batting] Coming up! Thanks for the R&R - glad you like!

jedi_of_ennth:

Great update! Very amusing.
    :) Thanks very much!

Wynssa:

LOL...Well, its obvious who is in charge of that household!
    [face_laugh] Not quite who you expected perhaps?

And like father, like son....though Jag took it a little better than Soontir.
    :rolleyes: There are similarities, aren't there?

Great update, I literally was getting weird looks from family members cuz I was laughing so hard. Can't wait for the next.
    8-} So glad you enjoyed it - hope your family recovers! More soon, I promise. Thanks!

Jaina87:

Hilarious!
    :D Thanks! I'm very pleased you're enjoying it.

ZekksGoddess:

:D ;) Thanks!

ccp:

;) :D Thanks!

Myra:

That was so unbelievably out-of-control fall-out-of-your-chair funny! You have seriously outdone yourself! Soontir was perfect! I love this!
    [face_blush] Gee, thanks Myra! I'm so pleased this is being well received!

Chimpo:

Now I only need Han say those magic words...
    [face_thinking] Now what would those be, I wonder...???

Thanks everyone! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

oldj

23. ari_stormset

ari_stormset Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2005
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH (gasps, almost dies laughing)[face_laugh]

That was hilarious! And I could really imagine Jag being all bent out of shape because his little sister got married. (grins.)

Switched my color to sea-green, because, why not?

peace~ And I'm glad you're feeling well enough to write!~ Ari.

24. oldjedinurse

Oct 6, 2003
    Ari:

HAHAHAHAH (gasps, almost dies laughing) That was hilarious! And I could really imagine Jag being all bent out of shape because his little sister got married. (grins.)
    [face_laugh] I'm so glad everyone is finding this funny. I never knew I could write humor - see? You just have to try...er...do... :D

Switched my color to sea-green, because, why not?
    [face_batting] Why not indeed? Here's some more color for you!

peace~ And I'm glad you're feeling well enough to write!
    [:D] Thanks, Ari! Writing is a great comfort and big distraction!

oldj

(I kept the color 'chocolate' for my sig - obvious reasons!)

25. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Like father like son...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.