main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC In Defence Of The 2021 The Wattos Sealife Selections

Discussion in 'Community' started by Diggy , Mar 15, 2021.

1. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    @Darth Punk You seem to be particularly irked by the selections, so I ask you act as counsel against the selected gifs. But I have to ask the same question Aladdin asked Jasmin in the Disney box office hit Aladdin; "Do you trust me?" Please view full clip before continuing.

I'm sure you're familiar with it, I imagine as a young 19 year old school/rent boy in 1992 you went to the Odeon after school daily to watch this opus. Sitting their in your school shorts and Clarke's, drinking it/them all in.

Despite you, you and I have become good friends. Or so I thought until now. I thought our bond to be..well, not as strong as legendary defender Billy Bonds, but stronger than the false bonds created by The 2021 The Wattos.

So, is it too much to ask, "do you trust me?" Please rewatch full clip before continuing.

And not just me, but @SuperWatto aswell. Between us we put in at least 12 minutes looking for sea life gifs and we came to the same conclusion. Fish are ****ing boring.

Here's the best one I found...the only one ever considered.

[​IMG]

Terrible, right?

Here's the best one Watto found:

Yes, not a single one. Fish suck!

So, Punk, I ask you to concede the gifs picked are the best available. You know me. You know Watto. On behalf of us both, "Do you trust me?" Please watch full clip before continuing.

If you do, a full apology is welcomed and expected.

If not, please read further arguments. (spoilered for space)

Go to hell, Punky [face_devil]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pensivia and harpua like this.
  2. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Holy **** now you’re dissing fish.

I’m so done with this years Watto’s. In fact I was done with this years Watto’s last year.

You can go whistle for your apology - and don’t even think about asking me to edit your sloppy OP now your 30 mins are up.

BookExogorth likes this.
  3. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    This will lead to zoom sex. This is a mating ritual in action.

Juliet316 likes this.
  4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I don’t know. That fish spits. Punk...not so much.

harpua likes this.
  5. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    For the record, this should have won last year:

[​IMG]

AutumnLight91 likes this.