main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga In Plain Sight: Luke's Story -- ANH AU - complete -- Thanks for your support in the Awards!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by furrylittlebantha, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furrylittlebantha

furrylittlebantha Jedi Master star 3

Dec 2, 2005
    A/N: First of all, a HUGE thank you to those who nommed IPS for the Saga Awards. I flipped out when I saw it on the thread! Whether it qualifies or not, just knowing that there are people who connect to this story is a monumental honor and prize enough for me. You. Guys. Unqualifiedly. Rock. Thank you!

So?chapter seven. We?re winding down; after this, only four more posts to go. Lots of stuff going on, though. Hope you like it!

-------------

VaderLVR64: Life?s not fair sometimes. Poor Lukie with a capital P. But, I?m glad you liked it anyways!

Jade_Pilot: Evil cliffies are my life, dahling.

Thanks for your wonderful comments! It?s good to know that you think Luke?s characterization is still okay. It?s kind of unnerving, writing him in such a weird, non-farmboyish way, so it?s great to get feedback! Nice way to put in parallelism with Mara. And that?s all I?m going to say about that!

leia_naberrie: I?m afraid this chappie ain?t going to alleviate all the bad feelings, but maybe some of them! :)

ginchy: No. Not kidding. :D Love the color analogy. That?s an interesting way to think of it. Plus, quite ego-tickling for me! Thanks for the comments, and the nod to the coverart. Eh, it was an experiment. Photoshop is mainly a mystery to me yet.

Jade_eyes: Yes, kind of an ends justifying the means mentality she?s developing. Not good for old Wrinkle-face. Yup, Luke is in poodoo, neck high and beyond. Somebody?s coming to pull him out, though?Thanks for reading, Jade!

Kelli_LB: Hi, Kelli! Glad to have you aboard. I?d be happy to add you to the PM list. I?m so pleased you?ve enjoyed this all so far!

DarthIshtar: Nice insight about the prequel. I won?t venture to say how close or how far the resemblance will hold, but the threads are there. Yes, Mara does like to rationalize things. It?s her nature, I think. Thanks for the reply!

JEDIFLYSWATTER: Nope, he really doesn?t have a clue about what?s going one. Spot on with the observations about Palps and Mara, especially about her being jealous! I?m ridiculously pleased to have fooled you all about Vichae Organa. Just a bit of silliness on my part.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi: Thanks! Be happy to PM you with updates. And lurking is okay by me; I?m just glad you?re reading!

Klimt_of_Tornesdal: That part was difficult to right. It really creeped me out. I agree with your comments about the road Luke?s on?hopefully there?ll be some intervention!

RedGold: Hehehe is right! Dangerous, it is, for Luke to know not what the Force is?and yes. Palps is the best of the best. You gotta admire the guy.

Layren: Horrible? Why, thank you! At any rate, I hold a wavering hope that this next update appeases your wrath. :)

BrentusofGath: Hey, don?t laugh at poor wittle Gartee! Okay, okay, I?m laughing at him too. Heehee, I got you with that Vichae bit. Snigger. :D Liked your comment about truth and lies; very, um, true.

Oh yeah, twisted. I hated writing that part, actually. Gross! As always, I enjoyed reading what you thought about this update!

SITHTIFF: Creepy for sure. You have to wonder what the guy smells like? whew. Rotting flesh, and all? Glad you liked the bit about Gartee! He?s such a fun character; to bad he?s not going to be front and center anymore. Very interesting prediction. Scroll down to find if it?s true?

KELIA: Thank you! I?m glad it worked for you. Hope you like the next one, too!

MotionWright: I appreciate that. Yes, there was an inevitability to what happened, and unfortunately, his natural love for a mother was a gaping hole in his defenses. As for your question, well...that depends on your definition of ?dark.?

Independence1776: Oh yes I did. Babbling?s fine; I likes babbling! It makes me happy. :) Yes, she has regrets and they will be integral to her story and development as a person. Maybe you like the fact that Palps is ignoring her (and I do, too) but she certainly doesn?t?! Heehee, Vichae was fun. She?ll be

2. furrylittlebantha

Dec 2, 2005
    ===================

Chapter Seven

===================

Time passed quickly for Luke. Too quickly. When he had time to think, it frightened him. There was always a faint, distinct tug on his personality, as if he were rushing forward much faster than his surroundings. And the inevitability; that was unnerving too. He felt it stronger each day, a force as steady and permanent as gravity. His destiny appeared to take itself for granted now, and that scared him the most of all. Free will. What a joke. Slowly, a cynical frost began to coat his thinking patterns.

That is, when he had time to think. Those times were not often.

There was so much to learn. Raw talent Luke had, but his deficit of skill was staggering. It was one thing to find the weaknesses already present in a being or situation and exploit them. It was another matter altogether to create weakness where none had been before. That took a level of finesse Luke could scarcely even fathom. Sometimes he kept his silence for days on end, afraid to miss the smallest nuance of Palpatine?s interactions with others. Like a small shadow, he trailed the Emperor from throne room to conference hall to passageway to solitary balcony. There were whispers. Some bold souls had the effrontery?or mere stupidity?to notice his constant attendance and wonder. Whispers are only air, though, unless they catch a spark to ignite, and Luke was careful to make no sparks. So he followed, and the whispers flared for a while and then faded.

One day in mid-summer the fever pitch of his mind slowed slightly. The Emperor was closeted with one of the white-uniformed Admirals, one of the rare instances when Luke?s presence was not allowed. With a shallow yawn, Luke leaned against a black granite pillar and closed his eyes. Exertion of the mind produced weariness of a different shade than any other. Working with the hands leaves a clean, almost tangible ache in the muscles and joints. A good night?s sleep, a massage, a hot meal, and that?s that. Luke?s weariness went beyond his flesh. It pulsed lividly in the very core of who he was, yellow-grey, scattering tendrils of dull pain through his limbs and torso every time he drew a breath.

On that first night, his mind had somehow jumped, thoughts operating on a higher, purer level. In this altered state he could see more, hear more, absorb everything and instantly fit it into a massive pattern that was still growing. Not just a pattern. The Pattern. A neat web into which everything in the universe could be placed, every being, every philosophy, every uttered word, every location, every memory. The Pattern was his greatest tool. Only when a world was properly categorized could it be ruled. That was the secret, Palpatine?s greatest gift. There were no variables in his existence. No autonomy within his sphere of influence.

All was trapped somewhere in his mind.

Luke already had a beginning Pattern of sorts, but a very primitive, volatile one. He had used it his entire life without realizing it; that explained his abilities and the ?power? he felt sometimes. There was no such thing as true, mystical power, Palpatine explained. Just the natural capabilities of the mind.

And those, Luke began to see, were almost limitless.

Anyone could learn to have a photographic memory. Anyone could read the deepest intents of others simply by studying their body language. Anyone could stroke an idle ill feeling into conflagration, light fire after fire until flame stretched from horizon to horizon. Anyone could make chaos out of order, nothing out of something. Anyone could wreck and use the wreckage as building blocks of a new civilization. Anyone could make the galaxy his own.

That is, anyone who was properly taught.

Palpatine was the only living teacher.

And Luke Varewé was his only pupil.

The learning did not come without price. It is all well and good to think on another plane; there is a reason, though, that most beings touch that plane only briefly, if ever. Godhood eats a man?s soul.

Luke slumped against

3. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Wow! A vigilante trained Force sensitive Senator to whom the end justifies the means. This story rocks!

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I read this earlier and didn't get a chance to respond. Luckily it didn't take me long to get back! :p

?You?re a strange sort of person to be in the Imperial Palace. What are you, a beggar? I?ll have to take you into custody??

Mara slipped past him easily. She needed to speak to her Master.

Whether she trusted him or not, he was all the life she had left.

I just really liked that section. It stood out for me. Love how you're developing all these characters! =D=

5. Mystic665

Mystic665 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2003
    I just love how everything has started to develope. I'm glad Luke and Vader will soon meet, that should be very interesting.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update. =D=

My goodness. Luke and Mara's destinies are diverging I think. STill tied but not going in the same direction--i.e., toward the Light or Dark together, such that they rule together or they vanquish the Emperor together. [face_thinking] ;) I have a one-track mind. I always see them as ... joined heart and soul. [face_love] :D

7. MotionWright

MotionWright Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2007
    So the courtiers and the palace guards are already referring to Luke as "Master" and seeking to ingratiate themselves with him. I wonder what that means. [face_thinking]

I liked the scene where Luke stopped the fight between Mara and the guardsman, and how he reprimanded the latter. It was a good insight into Luke's changing character.

It was one thing to find the weaknesses already present in a being or situation and exploit them. It was another matter altogether to create weakness where none had been before.

I love how you phrased this.

Sometimes he kept his silence for days on end, afraid to miss the smallest nuance of Palpatine?s interactions with others. Like a small shadow, he trailed the Emperor from throne room to conference hall to passageway to solitary balcony.

The Emperor's shadow - that's an interesting image. No wonder there are whispers.

There was no such thing as true, mystical power, Palpatine explained. Just the natural capabilities of the mind.

I can see why he would believe that. Well, there's also the Force, which he hasn't mentioned to Luke yet ... will he ever?

Anyone could stroke an idle ill feeling into conflagration, light fire after fire until flame stretched from horizon to horizon. Anyone could make chaos out of order, nothing out of something. Anyone could wreck and use the wreckage as building blocks of a new civilization. Anyone could make the galaxy his own.

Yeah, right, anyone. :D

The twinge of loneliness surprised and disturbed him.

?I have no more weakness,? Luke said softly. His heart had never felt stonier.

Oh, but how much Luke has changed. :eek:

Overconfidence is your teacher?s only weakness. Do not let it be yours.

Listen and remember, Luke. That's probably going to come in handy in the future. ;)

It was a way Mara Jade could not follow. So she stood all alone in a crumbling world, weeping in her filth for a faith broken beyond repair, purpose gone forever.

Melgida's betrayal doesn't surprise me. There was always too many inconsistencies about her; I never trusted her. I'm not surprised that Mara found she couldn't follow her into treason, either. That's just not somehtign I can see Mara Jade doing.

?Never mind that,? she said, irritation hoarsening her voice. ?My name is Mara Jade and I?m??

?I?ve never heard of you,? the guardsman cut in coldly.

Ooh la la! The look on Mara's face must have been priceless.

?Go in. I can wait,? he said to Mara. She stared at him, and a sliver of comprehension crawled up through her mind. Oh.

Now she understood.

The beginnings of hatred stirred in her gut.

Aha... is Mara Jade jealous? :eek: [face_laugh]

?But?I don?t want her to hate me.? The Emperor looked at him sharply and Luke flushed.

First his aunt, and now Mara. He craves love because his 'parents' were distant and he grew up without it, doesn't he?

?Have you never been with a woman, boy?? Palpatine?s voice was almost fatherly. ?That is a situation easily remedied. But?? he considered Luke?s flaming face, red to his hairline and the tips of his ears. ??Perhaps that can wait. Passion is good, but only under great control. Passion of a woman is a dangerous kind, skirting the edge of weakness. I gave it up long ago for more?sophisticated pleasures. You must never be weak, Luke. You must never let a woman have influence over you. Use Jade to bear your power and your seed, if you so desire, but never, ever, love her.?

That's ... interesting advice. Sounds very much in character for the one who gives it. But for some reason I don't think Luke will listen ... where would the drama be if he did? Not to mention it might be too late already.

He can never know the meaning of true power, however much he pants for it. Palpatine sent this sniveling lapdog. If the lapdog goes rabid, it will not be Lord Vader?s fault.

This is an interesting reversion of the usual image of Tarkin holding Vader

8. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Really interesting how things are playing out. Luke is being manipulated by Palpatine just so easily...it's scary. I really am afraid of how much he's already changed and I wonder how much changing he still has left to do. At least his attraction to Mara is still there ;)

Excellent work!

9. PadawanMom5610

PadawanMom5610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    I will repeat myself. Wow. Chilling. It is scary how far Luke has been changed already.

It does seem that Luke and Mara's loyalties are beginning to diverge. But Mara being Luke's Hand...hm. Palpatine is just so evil and twisted.

Then there's that voice. Who is it????

Yes, Vader, hurry home. Go meet and rescue your son.

10. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Wonderful!

I love the details you use, like how Luke's eyes were like "chips of ice" and Mara's eyes are described in the paragraph below:

?You meant all along to break me.? It was both question and answer. In the realization of it, the fury exploded once more, then contracted swiftly until color dulled to ash grey and only twin points of fire burned in her pupils. ?I have nothing now.?

Fire and ice. Huh. :cool:

So Mara is to be his apprentice/hand? Interesting. Perhaps one of the reasons Vader is feeling the need to get back to Coruscant is because he sees his own obsolescence looming?

Luke is finding himself being treated as more powerful -- the "palace voice" obeys him, people call him "master." And he handles it by being glacially cool. Eerie.[face_worried]

Congratulations on the recognition for this story. It is well deserved, Furry! [:D]

=D=

11. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Yay, great update!=D=
    I love how dark and twisted everything is. And I sincerely hope that Luke and Mara find the right way together.[face_worried]

12. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    For once, the presence obeyed without argument. The space around his thoughts emptied immediately.

It bothered Luke more than anything he?d heard or seen that afternoon.

And that, to me, is very telling. [face_worried]

What an intense update! I get shivers reading this, I really do. There's a dark cloud there, and it is so strange to read Luke so different, yet still so believable. Excellent work, especially there. Great update! =D=

13. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Luke hearing voices isn't neccessarly a good thing. LOL

and interesting scenes with mara... hhmmm

14. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    Vader is coming home. Maybe that is why Luke feels that Palpaine's day are limited. The Force is telling him that but is not letting him know that Vader will be the one that takes the old fart out in order to protect his son. Poor Mara. She proubly doesn't understand what is going on. She really would of had a silent fit if she heard Palpatine 'give' her to Luke. Hope they do find love for each other because that also would be a failure for old Palpy. I bet he survived the assination attempt because he set it up for political simpathy. Super job and can noy wait for the next post! Thanks.@};-

15. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Wonderfully written! =D= This story is like a beautiful tapestry woven to perfection. And it deserves all the nominations it received, dearie! :)

Time passed quickly for Luke. Too quickly. When he had time to think, it frightened him. There was always a faint, distinct tug on his personality, as if he were rushing forward much faster than his surroundings.

Lovely opening! You can just feel what Luke is going through.

There were whispers. Some bold souls had the effrontery?or mere stupidity?to notice his constant attendance and wonder. Whispers are only air, though, unless they catch a spark to ignite, and Luke was careful to make no sparks. So he followed, and the whispers flared for a while and then faded.

Wonderful passage--like prose! And so chilling, it really shows how Luke is changing and learning from Palpatine.

Luke already had a beginning Pattern of sorts, but a very primitive, volatile one. He had used it his entire life without realizing it; that explained his abilities and the ?power? he felt sometimes. There was no such thing as true, mystical power, Palpatine explained. Just the natural capabilities of the mind.

I like how you've used patterns here to paint us a picture of how Luke is growing in the Force.

Bravo.

Luke didn?t even blink. ?It?s been a while,? he commented. ?Been on vacation??

I never left you, just as you will never leave me.

He crossed his arms nonchalantly. ?Always so ominous. Have you ever considered a change of tone? Maybe some humor, a few colloquialisms thrown in for variety??

Silence rang in his ears for a few moments.

Nice touch. I know this is a dramatic piece, but even drama needs a little comedy to lighten the moments. This scene does so very nicely. :)

A tight smile nudged his lips upward.

Ahh...very original!

?The understanding will come in time. Know this, though. Keep it in your mind until further training illuminates the full meaning. All power will rest in your hands, but you must not handle it yourself or it will consume you. You must merely speak, direct, and let others perform your will. But simple delegation is not enough. You must have a proxy to bear the raw destructive force of your power so you may wield it coolly, impassionedly.?

?Darth Vader.?

?Yes.? The old man turned, looked at him carefully under lidded eyes. ?He is mine. But he will not be yours.?

Great insights into Palpatine and Vader alike.

?There are?complications. You would not control him well. No. I have prepared another for your purposes.? He peered at the aide almost expectantly, and a weighted silence fell.

The son shall never rule the father.

?I?? Luke nearly choked on his tongue. He felt as if the floor had dropped out under his feet.

?Have you never been with a woman, boy?? Palpatine?s voice was almost fatherly. ?That is a situation easily remedied. But?? he considered Luke?s flaming face, red to his hairline and the tips of his ears. ??Perhaps that can wait. Passion is good, but only under great control. Passion of a woman is a dangerous kind, skirting the edge of weakness. I gave it up long ago for more?sophisticated pleasures. You must never be weak, Luke. You must never let a woman have influence over you. Use Jade to bear your power and your seed, if you so desire, but never, ever, love her.?

Wow! So intense here. The evilness of Palpatine just oozes from the screen. And it would appear it is not too late for Luke. He has not incorporated this evil into his heart...yet!

Vader begins to be sick of the whole affair. If Tarkin wishes to play with the Death Star, let him. Besides, of late he has wished to see Coruscant again. Something?a gentle current, tugging at him, a whisper brushing his mind like late summer air. Soft, but urgent. Calling him home.

He makes preparations to leave.

And now the father senses the son. Wonderful update, furry! I love the dep

16. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    My goodness what an update!!

I felt bad for Mara being kicked to the curb by Melgida and now I'm just plain worried for the poor girl.

I hope Luke doesn't have it in him to be her Master the way Palpatine wants him to be.

And now Vader is on his way back to Coruscant...sounds like things are about to get very interesting indeed.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    His destiny appeared to take itself for granted now, and that scared him the most of all. Free will. What a joke. Slowly, a cynical frost began to coat his thinking patterns.

LOL! He's learning, damn it, he's learning. ;)

Whispers are only air, though, unless they catch a spark to ignite, and Luke was careful to make no sparks.

Mmmm, whispers are like venom, not always easy to identify as such, but often fatal enough whether caught in ignorance or knowledge.

The Pattern was his greatest tool. Only when a world was properly categorized could it be ruled. That was the secret, Palpatine's greatest gift. There were no variables in his existence. No autonomy within his sphere of influence.

Yes, yes! True power rests with not just knowing the outcomes before they happen, but by knowing the underlying reasons and being able to manipulate the events far beforehand. [face_devil] He is learning, mwhahahahaha!

All was trapped somewhere in his mind.

And that is why I bow to Palpatine. *bows*

There was no such thing as true, mystical power, Palpatine explained. Just the natural capabilities of the mind.

Exactly! Huzzah for the power of a superior mind!

And those, Luke began to see, were almost limitless.

[face_skull] He's getting close to the end.

Luke slumped against the pillar and tried to think of nothing at all.

It's awfully difficult, isn't it?

As for the others...they were nothing to me, even then."

Bravo.

Uh-oh, he's almost there!

The gas killed instantly, painlessly, and spread through the area almost instantly.

Hehe.

So who, then? That was his first question. The second followed close on its heels.

How in worlds had the Emperor survived?

It's one thing to foresee an outcome... but quite a different thing to plan it and allow someone else to take the fall for it. [face_devil]

How to account for the seemingly purposeless actions Palpatine made so often, later warranted by circumstances he could not possibly have foreseen?

Unless he himself was behind it. [face_mischief]

Luke let his face go still. The senator paled even further and scuttled away.

LOL! Useless cretins.

You wonder how I survived. It is because I rule absolutely. It is the way things are. In fact, I rather hoped for such an incident, because it opens a lesson I wish to teach you.

He said he was going to teach Luke everything. Somehow I don't believe the old battleax tried to kill him, I suspect... well, I'll keep that to myself.

"Yes." The old man turned, looked at him carefully under lidded eyes. "He is mine. But he will not be yours."

I know exactly where he's going with that. [face_devil]

"She is a pretty little thing, is she not? Take her if you will, young Varewe. It might make her hate you more."

LOL!

Passion of a woman is a dangerous kind, skirting the edge of weakness.

Maybe, but it's oh so much fun too. [face_mischief]

You continue to amaze me furry with the insight and the characterizations here. I knew you were good, but this is fantastic.

18. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    I can't help but wonder what Vader will think about Palpatine's plans[face_thinking] Nice job, I like it a lot.

19. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Wow, that was an incredible chapter! It was probably the creepiest thing I've read in a while.

The learning did not come without price. It is all well and good to think on another plane; there is a reason, though, that most beings touch that plane only briefly, if ever. Godhood eats a man?s soul.

I really fear for what Luke will be after Palpatine is done with him.

Luke let it be. There was so much he did not know; one more shard of ignorance could hardly hurt him. He would learn. Of that he was sure.

Palpatine had promised to teach him everything.

Yes, just like he promised to teach Vader. That didn't turn out like expected as well.

?Hey, you! Senator! I arrest you in the name...?

A hand shot out of the robes, snaked under the trooper?s throat and lifted him clean off the ground.

?I was never here.?

Mara and the stormtrooper rubbed their eyes and looked at each other. They were alone in the quiet corridor.

:eek: :eek:

?But you will. When I am finished teaching you, nothing in her soul or past will be hidden from your eyes. You will own her, as I own Lord Vader. And she will serve you faithfully, as he serves me.?

?She is a pretty little thing, is she not? Take her if you will, young Varewé. It might make her hate you more.?

These lines made my skin crawl. You are writing Palpatine so well. This is all very much in his character.

20. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Outright, anarchic treason.

It was a way Mara Jade could not follow. So she stood all alone in a crumbling world, weeping in her filth for a faith broken beyond repair, purpose gone forever.

Wow, just...wow!=D=

21. jedi_madison

jedi_madison Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2003
    I love this story!!!!!

more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. furrylittlebantha

Dec 2, 2005
    Hey, folks--

I know it's been a LONG time, but fortunately the long string of unfortunate events are coming to an end (I think.) My beta's coming back into town tomorrow, which means chapter eight should be up within a couple days.

Giganticorum thankyous for the recognition in the Awards! I am one happyfurrylittlebantha. :D I was so ecstatic that I even told my mother--an act both suicidal and really, really dumb since she thinks fanfiction is a waste of time and is blissfully unaware that I write it most of the time. Anyways: I appreciate it, and I'm glad you're enjoying this!

Cross your fingers that I won't be struck by lightning or die in a car crash or choke on string cheese now that I've said everything's going smoothly.

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    And you write it very very well too!!!! Fanfiction actually saved my keester. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] My L/M love is alive and burning supernova bright because of it. :) Congrats on the CLEP!! =D=

24. Independence1776

Independence1776 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2006
    Sorry for taking a while... Only four posts left? :(

Oh, boy. None of this is good.

Luke isn't being trained in the Force, per se. But he sees overarching patterns. Interesting...

Melgida: Force senstive, trained by whom?

Mara is lost, isn't she? And what did Melgida mean by calling her unfinished? I feel so sorry for her, especially with Palpatine's plans for her.

25. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Just found this story... What fun! Sort of... I hate to see poor Luke twisted and turned... I wonder if he still has to get his shots... Is it a force inhibitor?

Will Old Ben and Leia make an appearance?

Please add me to your PM list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.