main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions In real life what would you be a Jedi or a Sith?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Mar 5, 2013.

1. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    I'm not a fan of either. The Jedi are passionless deniers of the material while the Sith are bloodthirsty amoral monsters. Both have some appealing traits, but their shortcomings outweigh them. If I could wield the Force I would learn what I could from the Jedi and then strike out on my own.

Staunchly a light side person, though, but that's a separate matter.

Sarge likes this.
  2. Vinylshadow

Vinylshadow Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2017
    Probably an unaffiliated Force-user, because both Jedi and Sith teachings are far too restrictive on having anything remotely resembling a normal life

I'd use the Force to change channels on the TV, strangle people I don't find particularly pleasant, help me get from point A to B more efficiently, and other various ways to amuse myself

3. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Sith. :redsaber:

Sitting in traffic I often imagine myself using the Force to force choke imbecile drivers or pick up their cars and fling them into the trees.:vader:

The thought of Force lightning jumping from a car full of idiots to another car full of idiots tickles my funny bone. :emperor:

SithOverlord101 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    I don't think I'd like being a sith apprentice-its a decade or more of harsh training, unrelenting punishment and heavy study.

5. Christus Regnet

Christus Regnet Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2016
    Just remember, all you Sith out there: Your training will include lots of torture, and your rite-of-passage will including killing people you love, like mom and dad, or kids, or your pet dog.

6. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Which is why being a Sith is not what it is often advertised to be.

SithOverlord101 likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I would defintly be a jedi.

8. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I wouldn't mind being a sort of freelance Jedi-I'd have my own ship and I'd basically choose my own assignments and maybe report into the council every six months to a year or so.

I'd do everything from exploration, academic lectures, hunting Sith artifacts, and resolving local disputes.

9. SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2018
    Probably a Sith or more likely an unaffiliated dark side force user (although a pragmatic one).

10. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Hell, I wouldn't be even welcomed into the Jedi. Much too much of a hothead. So agree with @Mostlymad above with flinging bad drivers into the trees. That being said, I'm too nice a guy to be truly Sith. I'd definitely be Grey Jedi.

11. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    I don't think I'd really fit into either archetype. Too emotional to be a Jedi, but not cruel enough to be a Sith. I'd just be a wandering force-user, like Master Zao

"I am but a leaf, blown by the winds of the force"

Sarge and DarthIshyZ like this.
  12. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Hmm... I do think I would be a Jedi, although more of a Qui-Gon Jinn-type than Obi-Wan, too emotional and driven more by people (even as a group) than an abstract cause, like peace. But I don't think I would be able to stand being a Force-sensitive and not be around other Force users, so I would at least try to seek them out, if I could.

DarthIshyZ and Sarge like this.
  13. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    A Jedi, though one like Qui Gon, who thinks for himself and follows his own code.

ThisIsMe1138 and Sarge like this.
  14. SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2018
    Actually, I could see myself as a grey force-using mercenary.

15. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    If I was a darksider I'd probably the Set Harth variety though I would keep a lower profile and try not to attract attention from either jedi or sith.

DarthIshyZ and SithOverlord101 like this.
  16. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Ouch. I’ll have to add those to why I left the order.;):p;)

17. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    The yellow eyes thing is one part of being a dark sider that would appeal to me. They always looked cool and gave a feeling that being a sith or dark sider made one more than just simply human but something more.

18. Jade Kenobi

Jade Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Aug 2, 2018
    Let's be honest, I would be a muggle. :p

But were I special enough to be blessed with Force abilities, I would like to be part of the Je'daii Rangers, because I find their teachings of striving for balance between light and dark better than the teachings of the (particularly PT era) Jedi - emotion is wrong - or the Sith - emotion controls you.

19. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I dunno, come to think of it now being a member of the banite order of the Sith Lords doesn't seem like that bad of a deal

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  20. Sarlacc of Carkoon

Sarlacc of Carkoon Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2015
    Sith. I mean, living as a Jedi sounds very boring. Who would ever want to be taken from their parents at a young age and get stuck in some temple until death? You can't even marry. (Well, with Bastila Shan or Satele Shan or New Jedi Order members this isn't the case but imagine living a life of a traditional Jedi, it would be so boring whereas with the Sith you are free to do what you wish if you have the power to do it.)

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  21. Tal0nkarrde2

Tal0nkarrde2 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2018
    I'd be a Jedi with a lot of faults...more likely a Jedi who left the calling because she couldn't always control her anger or "let go."

Etav Byx likes this.
  22. Jo B1 Kenobi

Jo B1 Kenobi Jedi Master star 2

Jul 3, 2014
    I would be a Jedi and would look after the younglings in the temple. (I am a teacher in real life.)

theraphos and DarthIshyZ like this.
  23. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Being a sith apprentice isn't actually being free-your under your master's thumb for a long period of time, and then sent various assignments, missions and errands. They might be exciting or boring and mundane.

It's also implied being a sith requires more study, training, and dedication.

24. I would be a Sith I am very ambitious and perfectionist and I am a bit edgy
    I also like to have more knowledge
    I do not limit myself to what they teach you in schools I do not like indoctrination very much

These qualities are more of Sith than of Jedi in my opinion so yes im sith

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2019
  25. RandySolo

RandySolo Jedi Knight

Jun 12, 2018
    A Jedi.

Then I would intentionally embrace the dark side and turn Sith.

That way I could be both.