main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton ************In the event that anything happens to the boards here at TF.N....*************

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Don't panic just yet, I am sure that everybody is trying to keep the situation that has been brought up on Comms from going any further than it has...

But in the event that the board becomes permanently inaccesable (meaning that they are shut down for good, not just a system outage), please make sure you check our MAIN PAGE at edmontooine.com for as soon as I realize that boards are down and gone, I will create a new messageboard at our site and post a link on the main page of our site.

If you want further information, please visit the Comms board

This isn't to panic anybody, chances of the boards being shut down is probably pretty slim, but it never hurts to have a backup plan.

Indy

2. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Good idea

3. redeyekho

redeyekho Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    Say John,

I was wondering ... if the boards ever do shut down... you know.. we should compile a list of all our email addresses and perhaps phone #.

4. crystal20

crystal20 Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2004
    hi

I hope the board will shut down. How can we talk to keep to one another so we know that is go on. Like events or together.

5. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    John is right, don't panic. But I would suggest you do everything in your power to be prepared for the worst.
    I would suggest "saving" your forum pages every few days, and look into setting up an alternative forum just in case.

I've contacted John and I will be updateing him and the other CR's when I get new info. He can, in turn, fill you in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.