main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

- - In The Midst of Passion Planning Thread - - Spoilers (Up and Running again!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ThatJediGirl, Feb 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Okay Ashley, here it goes!

This is the planning thread for an upcoming story me and SunnyBubbles (Ashley) are going to write.

There is the possibility that if people want to help us, they can, but Ashley and I have to talk about it.

But first we have to get the plot down...

2. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Do we want to do the sad one where Padme loses her memory?

or...

The other one where she gets kidnapped?

3. SunnyBubbles

SunnyBubbles Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2001
    That's right.

And we want lots of ideas to come from everyone!

We'll consider every idea. And we love to hear from everyone.

Right now, we're taking in ideas and basically planning a plot.

Please reply!

~Ashley [face_love]

4. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    I think I like the one where she gets kidnapped.

But when we were discussing the one where she loses her memory, I liked that one too.

Decisions Decisions

5. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Padme kidnapped plot:

(AU)
    Timefame: Epi III

Basics:
    -Anakin and Padme are married
    -They live on Naboo in a mansion, that is secluded from most everyone
    -Padme is a Senator
    -They love eachother and Anakin most likely won't become Vader

Plot:

-Padme and Anakin take a holiday and decide to stay on Naboo in their secluded Mansion
    -One day Anankin gets a call from the Jedi to go on a mission
    -Padme is left alone in her mansion
    -The next day she takes a walk in her garden, which is pretty large, and thinks she hears something or sees something
    -She freaks out and goes inside, locking all the doors
    -A big storm comes that night, and the power goes off
    -She hears something breaking downstairs and check it out
    -Someone comes from behind, sticking her with some drug, she get's kidnapped

(That's all I will reveal for now to that one)

6. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    That's good, TJG.

The plot is growing.

~Ashley

7. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  8. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Up! Where are you Ashley?

I was wondering how you wanted to start it out. Do we want to start it out light and fluffy, like a first person point of view?

Oooh, let's start it with Padme's p.o.v., but like she is narrating (the first person type thingy). And she can be talking about something, but what. She needs a topic about something to talk about, possibly how her life is going?

9. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    Yeah, Padmé's pov is good. And she can be talking about maybe she wants kids or maybe how marrying Hayden, sorry, Anakin might have been a mistake. Something along that line.

10. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    By the way, Anna, nice profile. ;)

I was going to see your latest posts when I saw that your profile had been changed.

I read the whole thing and honestly burst out laughing. I know what you're talking about.

I find it rather funny that you put it in your info.

But it's also very great that you did.

I was just wondering who else knows about this than me?

I think very few do.

Teehee. ;)

Well, I've been thinking about our story. And I'm having the most major brain fart for EFtD. It's making me quite frustrated. So let's brain storm for our story soon so I can be distracted from my story.

Sometimes, distractions are good.

~Ashley [face_love]

11. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Doubting marrying Anakin is a great idea! I love it. And last night I was watching one of those phone commercials and I found a perfect line to use:

Why do people want to be alone, but never lonely?

That could start it off.

I am glad you liked my profile. I told told one person about the jealousy thing and MANY people about that one mean person. lol ;)

12. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    I have been thinking of some titles:

In The Air Tonight

Dancing With the Wind (Or instead of wind like: rain, spirits, etc.)

Troubled Water

13. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    or...

In the Midst of Passion (or instead of Passion: Lies, Lust, etc.)

Can you tell I have been thinking about this?

14. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    You're a psycho. :D

Yeah, I can tell you've been thinking about it.

I like the titles you've thought of, but i think we should wait until we start the story to actually give it one.

But keep throwing out ideas.

~Ashley [face_love]

15. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    Hmm... I'm beginning to think this is a two person planning thread.

Oh well. We'll make do.

So, I think I'm just going to type as I think and hope that some of what I type makes sense.

Like I said before, marriage struggles are present. And maybe Padmé is talking a walk in her garden (her most prized possession) and she gets kidnapped.

Anakin comes out to get her for dinner and can't find her. He looks for a while and then starts to flip out. He runs and finds the gardener. But the gardener has been killed? knocked out? And he doesn't remember much once he wakes up.

So while they're seperated, they flash back to all the times they've fought, their first kiss, his proposal, their wedding, their honeymoon, etc.. Basically good and bad times. And they discover that their marriage was not a mistake, it was probably the best thing that ever happened to either of them.

And Anakin has become obsessed with finding her. He gets insomnia, never eats, never sleeps, which is the same as insomnia. And he has circles under his eyes. Cries all the time, hardly ever smiles. Life is just hell for him.

But as for Padmé. She occasionally gets beat up, maybe once gets raped? She tries to run once but the kidnapper catches her. Padmé's intelligence really is shone. She devises all these little plans. She even manages to get a HELP! message sent out.

Eventually, Anakin rescues Padmé and they're all safe and happy. The end. With much more dialogue and detail than that, of course. ;)

Like? Don't like?

~Ashley [face_love]

16. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    I like the way you planned it. I like how you described everything when Padme get's kidnapped and how they think about eachother while she is gone.

But I had a different way of getting her kidnapped! Not that your way was bad, because it wasn't, but sometimes I think too much!

It a rainy night at the Skywalker mansion. The gaurds are asleep, so is Padme. Her bedroom is on the first floor, so it can have access to the garden. And there is an entrance to the garden through her room. Anakin isn't there because he is sent away on a mission from the Jedi or is sent to go into town- to the Palace and deal with some crap that has been happening and they need a Jedi there.

She awakes because of the storm and finds that the doors to her garden are open, not a lot, but enough to get the tapestry blowing. She decides to stand out on the patio, and she ends up thinking about Anakin. She is begining to miss him and junk like that. The begins to fall harder. Once she turns to go inside, she is jumped from behind- a needle is stuck into her neck, and she becomes unconscious.

Then from here on is everything that you described on her reflections on life with Anakin and that they do belong together. She gets treated badly and all. OOOOOH! Okay- so Anakin comes back from town- he only went to the palace (since they live in a secluded area in a Mansion and the gaurds live in a different part of the house too so no one could hear her scream for help)- he sees that Padme is not there, and suspects that she just left him, like a divorce. The attackers possibly planted a phony divorce paper signed by Padme.

And so Anakin thinks she only left him (and went to live in the Coruscant apartment), and lives in his house thinking nothing of it. But he does get insomnia because he misses her. One day he goes outside and sees blood on the patio. Padme's blood. Then he starts to ask around to the gaurds, asking them if he remembers when Padme left- they don't know. He sends a message to her Coruscant apartment and she is not there either.

He finds out that she is missing. That is when he gets the message from her.

------
    Okay: the attacker

He could be an assassian (I hope I spelled that right) hired by someone to kill Padme. So, the assassian takes matters into his own hands and has fun with it. Thus leading to a possible rape, and the beatings.

Good?

Bad?

Good night!

17. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    I like that. It kinda mixe my idea in there too. I like the part where he finds blood on the patio, very good idea Anna.

Well, today I stayed hom efrom school b/c I wasn't feeling to grand. And my mom brought home a Vanity Fair magazine with Anakin and Amidala on the cover. There were so many great pictures of those two inside, I tore the magazine apart and took the pictures and put them up on my wall. I swear, in a year my walls will be completely covered.

My room is already a shrine to him. I have pictures all over the place. Expecially the door. That poor thing has so many cut outs of hot guys (Hayden being the hottest, of course).

Well, I'll try and keep throwing out more ideas. And I can't wait to start the story.

Oh! And Anna, do you think you could let me have that notebook or just the pages with that things we wrote for Anakin and Padmé? the thing I'm planning to use in my story? It's coming up soon.

~Ashley [face_love]

18. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Yeah you can have that journal, and I can't wait to read the next part you have planned with the things written in that journal!!!!

I wish I could see your wall, I bet it is looking quite nice. I know you had a lot of pics before, but know it must be heaven.

~*~

Okay, so we got the opening post- that is going to be Padme's thoughts about her marriage to Anakin and all that good stuff and how it was a mistake.

And so what is the next post going to be about? What kind of mood do we want to set?

I think possibly a kinda of sad mood, but with that feeling that leaves you wanting more- and even though Padme and Anakin are having marital problems, there can still be that
    sexual tension that just makes everything fun.

She could be walking in her garden and he walks up behind her, snaking his arms around her waist and whispering in her ear.

Ashley I want you to write the first post. I think you could write it well. You do those feelings well. If you didn't want to write it, we could write it together. We would be totally
    awesome together. But you writing it would draw the readers in.

~*~

I was thinking of how many times should we post a week. I could write a post every Thursday- send it to my beta and post on either that Thursday or Friday.

I probably could write some on Wednesdays. The best days for me are Weds-Friday.

Probably post every three to four days a week or twice a week. Like Sundays and Thursday/Fridays?

Do you want cowriters? I could talk to some people about it on AOL and ask if they would like to write.

19. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    So, would you like to write this story w/ me and you- or do you want me to change the title to: cowriters wanted/needed?

20. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    I like all of your ideas for posting. But I'm not quite sure if I can write that fast, you know?

I'm not so sure about writing the first post. I could draw readers? Yeah Right! I can arely draw any for EFtD!

But if that's what you really want. I'll try me best and if you don't like it, we won't use it, okay?

Thank you for the compliment, by the way, you're too kind.

Gotta scoot.

~Ashley

21. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    You can totally do it! I believe in you.

So, have you any thoughts of a title?

22. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Ashley, I am at school right now and it is about 12:04pm.

I don't know about you, but I really like the title:

In the Midst of Passion

And of course, if you don't like the last word, we could change it to something else. Like:

Rain
    Lust
    Lies
    Deception

Hehe, I have really been thinking!

23. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    I like In the Midst of Passion as well. It will totally go with our story.

Making up titles is half the fun of writing a story. Yup yup. It is.

Well, I'll start as soon as I can. School has been drowning me lately. I just finished a major prokect and after I present it tomorrow, some weight will be lifted off my shoulders.

But once I find a notebook, I'm going to be writing as much as I can. I like writing during class, but I hate getting caught. I'm always afraid the teacher's gonna make me get up in front of the class and read it.

"Um...Anakin looked at Padmé. I'm sorry, Ms. Lane, I can't read anymore." If you don't understand what I just said/typed....oh well. Figure it out. teehee.

I can't wait to start this. But I'm so afraid, Anna. Your posts are going to be so much more great. The thesaurus will not leave my side until this story is over.

~Ashley [face_love]

24. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    LOL! My posts will be just as awesome as yours. I too use the thesaurus, sometiems a lot. I can't wait to start writing this. If you need help, I can help!

So, the working title is:

In The Midst of Passion?

I really really like that title... hehe! I would totally hate if I had tio go up in front of the class. Just imagine if we had to in Mr. Massers! HAHA!

25. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    I thought of the perfect bad guy name, but he is cute also- mean too:

Alec Nyte (pronounced Alec and Night)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.