main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive In the Thick of the War (A Galactic Civil War RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Spatz, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droitanis6

Droitanis6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    Sinaks contiuned along that path for some distince, after a while he appeared in a boarding hanger as that same female jedi finished off some trooper. Sinaks hid behind a wall and took out his saber.

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade stops, feeling all force presences on the ship, she knew of one, but there were three unidentified, and one was behind her, and it was dark.

"I know your there..." Jade states, pulling her saber out of the chest of a dead trooper. She whirls the saber in one hand, preparing for the inevitable fight. She wasn't sure of his skills, but was sure that the she could deal with him.

Tag: Sinaks

Jar'then rounds the corner, seeing the prisoners fighting the 83rd legion, and Jacen battling none other than the same force sensitive that he had met years ago on Nar Shaddaa.

"Well, isn't this a fateful surprise, eh Marcus?" Jar'then says, raising his hand in readiness. He knew that Jacen had little chance against someone of Marcus's calibur. "Now, Jacen, if you would so kind as to help those prisoners with the 83rd legion..." Jar'then says, lazily readying himself for Marcus's first move.

Tag: Jacen, Marcus

3. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    IC Sinaks

Sinaks came out from behind her and slashed at her arm,but she blocked with her saber in time.
    "Jedi.... slash, slash, slash" He muttered as he began to battle with the jedi
    He twiched slightly after every slash she blocked, but only got more persistent

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Laughing, Jade dodges and sidesteps each attempt with ease, letting the Sith wear himself down. She knew how form VII worked, and she knew that he wasn't as skilled in it as she was, as his moves were clumsy, and his anger was causing him to burn more energy. He wasn't enjoying the fight, he hated it, he hated his foe, and that was why she found him lagging. Ducking shortly, she swipes at his ankle, making enough contact to make him stumble.

"So, how're you planning on defeating me?" Jade asks as she spins her saber over her head to block blaster fire that had erupted from stormtroopers that had entered, along with another futile miss from the sith.

5. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Dynam

"My name is Dynam now, Jedi, Marcus is dead." Dynam laughed, hollow and dried laughter. Dynam turned his lightsaber to face Jar'then once again, but in his mind's eye he did not remember the last time.

TAG: Jacen, Jar'then

6. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen merely swung up his blade.

"WE can take him together Jar'then this guy is sneaky. I've sensed it." Jacen said. "Take him on the left." He said telepathically to Jar'then

Than he attacked stabbing at his thigh than slashing at his midsection.

Tag Spatz and King

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jar'then simply smiles.

"Ah, but see, a jedi can't do this..." Jar'then states, zapping four troops about to jump him. "That, and I've delved deep enough into dark arts to say that I have no side. Now, I have no quarrel with you as long as you leave my sister, and her friend be. Else, we can just make a pointless scene, and I high;ly doubt you'd need that..." Jar'then then looks at Marcus, seeing that his side of the force was placed on the dark side in his mind, but his heart was still unsure.

"You know I hate battling those who are unsure, in heart, as to what side they belong to. I think Redreg was right." Jar'then comments, knowing that there must be something behind Marcus that was off. "I get it, Vader and Sidious don't want you around, they follow the rule of two, and you're breaking that. But no, you haven't fallen far enough, you just need someone to grasp that outstreched hand, even if your head doesn't believe it, it what's in your heart that matters."

Tag: Marcus

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen sighed as he blocked a swing and ducked as he slashed two troopers into six peices. Jacen twirled his saber around and placed it on his belt.

"Fine then. My men have it under control." Jacen sprinted down the hallway towards Peitt he would just have to deal with the Sith later. Than he skidded to a stop. Jon stood there.

"How'd you?"

Electricity burst from the Dark Jedi's hands. Jacen was slammed backwards against the wall. "Party over old man." Jon sneered as he pulled out his lightsaber igniting it with a florish. "Prepare to die!"

Jon leapt forward and brought his blade at Jacen's head. Jacen looked around and noticed his lightsaber. He barely managed to grab it and ignite it, blocking the attack. Jon swung around and flipped backwards. Jacen stood up and atacked he stabbed and parried at Jacen as they moved at near impossible speeds.

Jacen sank into the force this was where he was at his prime. Jar'then and that Sith did not matter. Jacen blocked three attacks with a whirl of speed before he locked lightsabers. "I can feel your hate Dark Jedi." Jacen spat as he pushed forward. "Your rage consumes you!"

Jacen broke the lock and swung at Jon's shoulder who blocked it with ease. "You no nothing Jedi." Jon said simply before he kicked Jacen in the face.

Jacen backed up managing to duck from a blow. He rubbed his jaw than blocked the attacks moving fast he found himself passing Jade and her enemy. Jacen defended himself, it was the only thing he could do. He didn't think of the outcome he just fought.

Tag Any

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade kicked the foolish sith assassain away, and turned to Jacen who was locked in combat with Jon. Jade looked to the assassain, knowing that there were at least three dark foce signatures, one light force signature, and one gray force signature on the vessel, her brother the gray.

"You-sicken-me!" Jade shouts at the Jon as she returns to her foe.

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jade's comment was followed by Jon's mocking laughter. "Sure." He said. Than he moved quickly slashing at Jacen's arm than leg.

Jacen didn't seem them coming he let out a yell and backed up as pain lanced his body he ignored it however. He atacked Jon and moved with speed his blade blurred as he attacked the Sith. Blades clashing Jon slashed at his face. The attack burned down Jon's temple taking a chunk of his ear on the way.

Jon grimaced as he felt the pain. Jacen bounded forward and pressed his attack. He did not have the hid midchlorian count as Jon but he was smart. Years of expereince and lessons had honed him into the attacker he was today. Jon had gone through many violent altracations and survived but Jacen simply outranked him.

Jon's slight smirk turned into a grimace as he was forced on the defense. Jon blocked attack after attack and started to tire. Jacen took his chance he lept forward and took Jon's hand. Jon staggered roaring in fury. Jacen then slipped and stabbed him in the chest. Jon slipped to his knees obviously trying to breathe with a bar of plasma in his chest.

Jon looked up at him and coughed up blood. "Y-you don't know the true power of th-the d-d-dark- s-s-s-ide!" Jon slipped backwards and held up his remaining hand and released a torrent of lighting. The pain assaulted Jacen who hadn't brought up his blade in time.

He used the force to block the attack as he stepped forward. Jons' eyes wideneed blood poyring from his mouth as he exploited his ability. The lighting was so great it refracted from Jacen's saber and struck the walls and electrocuted anyone nearby. Jacen stepped forward and decapitated him with a flourish.

Than the ship began to tumble as the power went out. "Jon's lighting must have shut down the Ship!" Jacen managed to gasp as he staggered backwards. His body was filled with pain as he collasped to the ground.

Tag any.

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade stepped back from Sinaks, and ran back to her bike, she wasn't leaving without that TIE. As she reached the hangar, another group of troops attacked, failed, and ended up as corpses. She then took off, heading back to the awaiting Bane of the Empire, tired.

Tag: No-one

12. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    IC Sinaks

"Failed, failed, failed" Sinaks muttered to himself as he returned to the Phantom Reaper, very twichy. He had to report in,though he didn't want to.

IC Zentha

Zentha watched with his ship hidden. He sensed a few force presences but didn't want to bother himself

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    GM timeline update:

Currently we are taking place right after the battle of Hoth, where the rebels are regrouping and Han and co are flying to Bespin.

IC: Jade

Jade sighed as she held a freeze pack to her head. She had gotten too riled up on the Executor, and thus had began overheating. She had returned to her hidden base, a location known only by her closest family and friends. She had (unmentioned in previous post) rescued Jacen upon leaving, and he was being tended to in the med bay. Suddenly an incoming message came from one of Jar'then lead mechanics.

"Please proceed to Geonosis, as there is a present waiting for you there." Jade blinked a couple of times, and sighed as she boarded the Hex of the End. As she came to the Geonosian system, Jade saw an Imperial-class star destroyer lying in wait.
    A trap? Jade thought to herself as a com line was recieved.

"Please proceed to the Star Destroyer, as it is your gift from Jar'then, as he had captured two from Jon Antilles' fleet." Jade stutters in thought, and laughs happily, landing her Starfighter in the empty, modified hangar of the vessel. She knew that Jar'then would've solved the need for a mass crew issue, and quickly proceeded to the bridge. She knew that it would also be able to remain unseen at her base, as there was enough room for one to pull in. She marveled at the colouration on the outside, it had blood red stripes along the port and starboard sides.

"Return to base." Jade order, in a standing position that mocked Star Destroyer captains.

Tag: Jacen

IC: Skarlin

As Skarlin came to Hoth he noted the desolate scraps on the surface, and remanants of the failed GR-75s. He sighed at the fact that there so much wreckage, and yet he'd need Jar'thens help to retrieve as much of the better stuff. Continuing on he ended up in the Hoth asteroid field, where he saw the Executor slowly drifting through, and the Crusader's Fist alongside. Skarlin sighed as he flew along side, seeing if he could use his tractor beam to pull the remaining Skipray out of the hangar.

Tag: No-one

IC Jar'then

14. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: We can;t be the only ones who post in padwans. Someone else has to do it!
    IC

"I'm fine really!" Jacen protested. He managed to push the droids off of him. He sighed and stood up wincing as he peeled the bacta off his chest. He sighed and using a short term pod mangeged to fly over to the Star Destroyer. He stretched slowly. He was just wearing a simple white cloth shirt, brown pants, boots with his holster his lightsaber and blaster.

"Sooo a gift from your brother?" Jacen asked.

Tag Jade

OOC: Can I send in a second cs?

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: I guess so, seen as Jon's dead...

Bother Gunganfan, if he posts then we could get it active again...

IC:

"Yeah, he caught it, and one for himself when Jon had attempted to attack him. My brothers intelect and resourcefulness has always been impresive, and for a time, he was one of the greatest Generals the republic ever had during the clone wars. Shame one battle he participated in he was accused of aiding the seperists." Jade replies, marvelling the Destroyer, she just needed to name it. "What do you figure I should name the new flagship, eh?"

16. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

"You waste your breath! Same as RedReg did, and as for Vader and Sidious...They will realize their mistake soon enough. As will you!" Marcus stepped into Form IV: Ataru.

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jar'then felt the shudder rumble through the ship.

"Well, that can't be good..." Jar'then comments, looking at Marcus. "Hate to say it, but, smell you later!" At that, Jar'then dashes back to the hangar, taking off on a TIE Defender, and leaving the Executor be, leaving in the Crusader's Fist.

18. windu4

May 15, 2008

IC

Jacen shurgged pushing his red hair back with a sigh. He leaned against the bulk head breathing slightly. He felt woozy.

"How about Integrity. Nah." Jacen said with a chuckle. "Your a hot shot pirate now you might not agree with Old Republic Names. Blood Bane, Palpy's nostril? Hey I know! How about the Dark Scion?"

Tag Jade

19. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade just smiles as Jacen's suggestions come.

"You know, I think I like Anti-Monarchy it has an, interesting, ring to it." Jade says, still smiling, as she helps Jacen stand.

"I don't think you should've came out of the med bay." Jade comments, bringing back to the shuttle to return to the base.

20. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus simmered within his hate, and seeing Jar'then flee at the time made his ego soar, but he soon followed his senses back to his domain.

TAG: Any

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: windu4, Drotainas6, Please post

22. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Post coming soon, midterms are up so Darth RL is messing me up, don't worry.

23. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    IC Zentha

"Assassin Droid" He said to the droid "I'm bored, so get us out of here"

"Roger" It replied as it started to lift off

"If the Reabls see us, i don't care, but make sure the Empire doesn't"

Tag: anyone that feel like making contact with him

IC Sinaks

"Report, Report, Report" He muttered to himself as his linked up with an Empire ship

"Report, mission failed, jedi escaped" He said, twiching more then normal

Tag: Whatever Empire NPC gets his communication

24. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen nodded. "I only left because I wanted to see you!" He protested as he sat in the shuttle. He straightened up. "What's our next step?"

Tag Spatz

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade grins at his comment as she brings him back to the med lab.

"Our next step is to make sure you get better, then, we'll regroup with the rebellion, as they know what the next plan of action should be." She knew that that would be the most logical plan of action, seen as the rebellion could surely use an Imperial-class Star Destroyer in their fleet. She then proceeds to leave the room, saying,

"Stay here, if you really need me, inform the med droid, he'll se to that I get here as soon as I can, I need to make sure that the Anti-Monarchy is all set for when we leave." Jade then proceeds to the Hangar of the Bane of the Empire to begin transfering the starfighters over, puting stored ones in the hangar of the BotE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.