main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    [face_rofl]

I thing we've just reached the apex of this thread.

2. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    In order to find new recruits for his New Jedi Academy, Luke Skywalker will be producing and judging a talent competition show broadcasted galaxy-wide from Coruscant over the Holonet called "Padawan Idol". The other judges in the panel will be ghost Obi-Wan, ghost Yoda and ghost Anakin.

3. Debbie_Skywalker

Debbie_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2013
    Don't know if this has already been posted here before--or should I say, I don't know if this has been posted here recently, but I saw that Supershadow.com not only still has their "synopses" of the plotlines of Ep. VII-IX still up on their site, but they also have made some changes/additions to the plot outlines that *(at least I think) are an improvement over what they've posted before. Check them out here *(scroll down past the end of the Ep. VII synopsis and it continues on with Ep. VIII and Ep. IX after that) http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode7/plot.html and let me know what you all think about the possibility that this is what JJ Abrams might bring to the big screen.

4. Debbie_Skywalker

Debbie_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2013
    OOPS! Just realized that I put this in the wrong topic! LOL! Going to copy this over in the EpVII discussion. ;)

5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Less than zero percent chance that Supershadow knows anything about the ST. The guy is a fraud to put things nicely.

Sean Sinclair likes this.
  6. DarthRelaxus

Apr 23, 2007
    That's OK, everything from Supershadow counts as fabrication.

JediKnightOB1 and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  7. Slash78

Slash78 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 30, 2004
    The ending of Episode IX will take place on Tatooine. We'll finally get to see a Jawa's face and they'll play the same role in beating the bad guys the Ewoks did in RotJ.

8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007

Haha, yes... this actually was the best place for that. But now let's not discuss them more in either thread. :p

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  9. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Major scoop : Jaina & Jacen will appear in EP7 as 17yo Twins who are the greatest Jedi's of their generation & trained by uncle Luke & later in the trilogy Jacen turns to the Dark Side !!! this scoop comes from deep in the bowels of Disney & if you do not know the story line is taken from "The Legacy of the Jedi" novel series which is in the Expanded Universe .............

10. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Big Scoop here....it's reported that Ewoks will likely be running the New Republic due to their contributions in destroying the Empire. Logray has been seated on the Jedi Council and Wicket is the illustrious Chancellor. C-3PO hasn't flown in a few decades and the Ewok delegation is becoming skeptical about his abilities all along.

Sum-Wan likes this.
  11. DarthRelaxus

Apr 23, 2007
    Carrie Fisher flippantly told me that Harrison Ford will be playing Jack Ryan in the ST. She sounded serious, so I'm going to take her word for it.
    And when I asked about the metal bikini, she grizzly slapped me. It was awesome.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  12. mvk

mvk Jedi Knight

Jun 5, 2013
    I was at Disney World last week, and got to talking to a bus driver there. His brother works in the studios department, and he said he's been told a few things.

- Harrison Ford has agreed to reprise his role as Han Solo on the condition that he is the villian in the first new film. Ford is said to have sketched up costume ideas.
    - Unrelated to the Ford item, the new 'Darth' character names floated around are Darth Malice, Darth Sacul, Darth Havoc, Darth Sinn, and Darth Nero
    - The plot points floated around the Darth Sinn character would deal with the seven deadly sins (Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Sloth, and Wrath) and how he manipulated the Jedi into these sins to bring them down.

BigAl6ft6 and Sum-Wan like this.
  13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    The bus driver spilled this...

Fascinating...

14. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Jonathan Rhys Meyers is cast as the long lost grandson of Qui-Gon Jinn. There's a back story about Qui-Gon's one night stand with a barmaid/lounge singer/actress-model on some planet that vaguely resembles Dublin...but the most important part is that this grandson teaches Luke about the lost art of Force immortality. He explains that Obi-Wan contacted him through the Force and has been carrying on a love affair with him from beyond the grave. To prove this, the ghost of young Obi materializes and kisses the grandson.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  15. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Darth Maul is found in a cave alive ! with what looks like metallic spider legs to support his cut in half body - I kid you not ! sounds completely ludicrous ......oh dam I forgot this already happened in the Clone Wars T.V series.........

Sum-Wan likes this.
  16. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    It was his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

[​IMG]

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  17. furcifer

furcifer Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2004
    Episode VII will introduce a controversial supplementary character, a random anonymous stormtrooper who will function as a sort of audience proxy and expository narrator at key points throughout the story. Oh look, the first teaser trailer has arrived.

(Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the creators of this or any other video that I've posted.)

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  18. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    All that's missing is for the trooper to shed a single, patriotic tear from his helmet at the end.

DarthRelaxus and furcifer like this.
  19. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Abrams is concerned about Arndt's sanity after being locked in the Lucasfilm dungeon for 8 months. Arndt has now written in again the guy-in-love-with-his-sister twist but the twist on the twist this time is we, as the audience, know that the main and female protagonists in Ep. 7 are related but the character themselves don't find out until episode 9. An intervention may be needed. Rick McCallum texted it was a "bold" idea but then JJ blocked his cell. Abrams is still wondering how McCallum got JJ's number in the first place. Kathleen Kenedy awkwardly cleared her throat and went to go get ice cream.

20. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Luke's wife is to be some hot 25 year old red haired chick. When asked why they chose a love interest soo young and not somebody Hamill's own age, Lucasfilm responded "Because fans dont want to see an older not-as-hot Mara Jade. They want to see the young, hot bad ass they remember. Now dont worry we're not recasting Hamill. Audiences will just have to live with a 60 year old hooking up with a 25 year old. DEAL WITH IT" :p [face_devil]

JediKnightOB1 and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  21. Sum-Wan

Feb 16, 2013
    ^Surely Mark Hamill would not oppose that idea

22. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Who would? ;)

23. Sum-Wan

Feb 16, 2013
    Not me.. :D

24. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Chole Grace Mortez and Dakota Fanning are currently engaged in a blood feud to secure the rights to the young female protagonist lead role in Ep. 7. Right now they're battling each other with Bat'Leth's outside of Bad Robot studios (which is quite an oddly appropriate choice of weapon considering the series association that Bad Robot has with Star Wars and Star Trek). Bryan Burk just came out waving his arms and yelling in between them, "Girls! Girls! Didn't you read the casting sheets? There're actually two-AHHHH!!" His plea was cut short after Fanning severed his pinky. Ambulances are incoming. Abrams is hiding under a pile of coats, hoping it will all work out.

25. iPadCary

iPadCary Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2013
    Yeah, I saw that, too.
    It was right next to the article "Why Are Men Sometimes So Jive?"

Jedirush2112 likes this.